Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

BallzDeep said:

BlastDoor said:

BallzDeep said:

pat_hm said:

BallzDeep said:

This is not good. USC is pissed about Tuli and looking for the revenge flip. It's not like he just coincidentally happened to be visiting his cousin when his cousin had a SC visit scheduled and he tagged along. SC planned to get them both on campus at the same time and likely told Kalepo they'd offer him if he visited knowing that visiting SC could jeopardize his status or relationship with UW. The rules are the rules people. Coach Pete doesn't make exceptions and in no way is he okay with that. Even if Kalepo never decommits this sets a bad precedent for the rest of this cycle in which future 2019 commits might want to take a visit because the class ring leader Kalepo did.

Be more alarmist. You can’t. You’re giving Gavin Morris way too much credit.
    It's SC and Kalepo is a kid who is enamored by hype. He almost committed to Oregon on his first college visit for fuck sake. You should be alarmed. He either is oblivious to how serious Petersen is about no visits or he is well aware and not only took the visit but is gloating about it on social media.
    I'm hearing it ain't over till they sign.
    It never is. But it becomes less likely that a recruit that heavily favors UW early signs with UW if they take forever to fucking commit and get a bunch of new offers and have professional salesman hounding them 24/7 for a year.
    Don’t you have Kalepo because he is fat?
    Hate*
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

BallzDeep said:

BlastDoor said:

BallzDeep said:

pat_hm said:

BallzDeep said:

This is not good. USC is pissed about Tuli and looking for the revenge flip. It's not like he just coincidentally happened to be visiting his cousin when his cousin had a SC visit scheduled and he tagged along. SC planned to get them both on campus at the same time and likely told Kalepo they'd offer him if he visited knowing that visiting SC could jeopardize his status or relationship with UW. The rules are the rules people. Coach Pete doesn't make exceptions and in no way is he okay with that. Even if Kalepo never decommits this sets a bad precedent for the rest of this cycle in which future 2019 commits might want to take a visit because the class ring leader Kalepo did.

It's SC and Kalepo is a kid who is enamored by hype. He almost committed to Oregon on his first college visit for fuck sake. You should be alarmed. He either is oblivious to how serious Petersen is about no visits or he is well aware and not only took the visit but is gloating about it on social media.
    It never is. But it becomes less likely that a recruit that heavily favors UW early signs with UW if they take forever to fucking commit and get a bunch of new offers and have professional salesman hounding them 24/7 for a year.
    @IrishDawg22, true?!
  • Options
    dumpsterchairdumpsterchair Member Posts: 62
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic Name Dropper
    I called this months ago. Kid got downgraded to a 3 Star and is now flirting with USC. While stars don’t mean anything to colleges it indicates how poor his junior year was. It was ass.

He will get his scholly pulled. Zero doubt.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BlastDoor said:

BallzDeep said:

pat_hm said:

BallzDeep said:

1. Learn how to spell.
    2. No, I'm on the record saying that Kalepo is exactly what you want an offensive line recruit to look like.
    #EliteFatty
  • Options

I called this months ago. Kid got downgraded to a 3 Star and is now flirting with USC. While stars don’t mean anything to colleges it indicates how poor his junior year was. It was ass.

Is this a whoosh? his JR tape looked much better than his sophomore tape. Flexibility and overall coordination improved a lot.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Is this a whoosh?

If he is truly looking around then Petersen will call him on it.

depending on how important he is to them petersen will go the Ty Jones route or go the Texas stump linebacker route.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Is this a whoosh?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The history of this bored is littered with dumbshit comments. This is the King of those comments.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Lots of people in this thread who can't handle the ups and downs. I wouldn't be worried unless Spirit Horse gets involved here.

One of my sources may be joining RB's coaching staff this upcoming season. Hopefully I can contribute to upcoming TBS discussion with some insider info for only $10.95.

• Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This will be a thing of absolute beauty when, after a brief flirtation with the University of Sarks Collapse, Nathaniel Klepto steals a recruit or two away from the Trojans, tells Troy to shuv it where the Southern California sun don't shine, only to sign with his lifelong dream school at the U of W as was always his burning desire. The local RBOKG further cementing his status as Hardcore Husky's most revered recruit and recruiting ring-leader for the Class of 2019.

Mark it down.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,271
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is the kind of shit that happens when you lose to SC on game day, at home, wearing your black op jerseys on a national stage. Beat the best, get the best athletes.......until then....

He Gone
  • Options

Meek said:
    "I want to be a 4th round pick and get cut during the preseason for being too fat and slow. Only to end up on someone's practice squad for the rest of the year."

Wow kids are dumb.
    football players aren't known for their intelligence usually