Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

I have this vision of JoJo pick sixing a Chryst ball and Rapp spears Fozzy in the ribs whilst lead blocking, ending Fozzy's life career season.

Hasian on Hasian crime. Very rare.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Woof said:
    Joe Ngata? My only other guess would be Jeremiah Criddell, but that seems less likely.
  • Options
    Woof said:

I was thinking Tifono maybe. He and Zion seem close. I'm guessing @CokeGreaterThanPepsi will tell us once he can escape from inside Kalepo's bedroom and get to the internet.

Tufono hasn't even visited and Zion hasn't committed. Doesn't seem likely at all.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Legg get offered finally?
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Woof said:

I was thinking Tifono maybe. He and Zion seem close. I'm guessing @CokeGreaterThanPepsi will tell us once he can escape from inside Kalepo's bedroom and get to the internet.

Tufono hasn't even visited and Zion hasn't committed. Doesn't seem likely at all.
    True, but he's a legacy and we are the only school he ever talks about in interviews. He and Zion also do stuff like this a lot. Legg is a really good guess too.

• Options
    Woof said:

Woof said:

True, but he's a legacy and we are the only school he ever talks about in interviews. He and Zion also do stuff like this a lot. Legg is a really good guess too.

Even if he wanted to commit, I doubt they'd accept a commit from a player who hasn't visited, let alone a 2019 recruit. I think we'll end up with Tufono, just not yet.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Aric Davison liked that tweet, but he likes a lot of UW shit on twitter (he'll commit if we offer)
  • Options

It would be a 2019 kid, off top of my head we haven't offered any 2019 in state kids outside of Morris and Kalepo so far, unless we offer Legg, Davison or Elder and he has heard about it.

So that means we look to out of state, criddel, Taron Madison, hmmmmm... or he's just a kid and is ill informed or some shit. EITHER WAY IT IS INTERESTING AND I AM TOTALLY CALM!

Don't think Madison ended up visiting this Summer right?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Woof said:

Woof said:

Even if he wanted to commit, I doubt they'd accept a commit from a player who hasn't visited, let alone a 2019 recruit. I think we'll end up with Tufono, just not yet.
    Kalepo's tweet implies he knows of someone who plans to go to UW, it doesn't necessarily imply the coaches have accepted a commit.
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Woof said:

Woof said:

You're probably thinking about this more rationally, but my guess is that it could be a kid that is visiting in the next week or two, so not necessarily someone that visited over the summer. Might have contacted Kalepo to try and meet up on the visit ala what Sirmon does with everyone, so thats how he found out.

Either way, we have only offered elite kids to date, so we will be getting someone good.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Ok I've done some math on this and here is what I've come up with, anyone care to interject?

it's hard. @RoadDawg55 can u confirm?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2017

Let's dive deep into the tweet itself...

I want all of us to focus on the word "another", a common "meme" in today's youth is "anotha one" from someone named DJ Khaled. This meme could've been applied to this tweet... but it was not, proper english was used.

Also notice the #GODAWGS is all caps, all caps = big, yelling, loud...

So what can we learn from this? Proper english = boring white people and all caps = big. Often boring white people are big OL, thus my prediction is Aric Davison is who he is referencing.

And finally, the eyes... the eyes from our view are pointing to the LEFT, however, from the perspective of those eyes they are looking RIGHT. If Nathan Kalepo is facing north towards Husky Stadium (which is what I assume he is always doing) from his home that means he is looking EAST... Richland is to the east...

Your welcome.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
    Founders Club
    Quien es, este Josh Delgado?