Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Here's the thing... Stanford has an amazing recruiter as an OL Coach/OC: Bloomgren.

He slays. Black kids, white kids, Asian kids, whatever. Whether they dreamt of going to Stanford or Texas, he gets them.

They have the best OL recruiting in the country and it's not reliant on kid's having grown up wanting to go to Stanford.

On the other hand, we had a white supremacist POS hunter fag who couldn't hit fucking chip ins for us.

You think they got fucking Walker Little because he'd dreamt of going to Stanford? He said he grew up a UT fan, man.

They get these kids because they have a great recruiter at OL. If we had Bloom, Fozz would be saying the same thing Little is about Texas, except it would be about Stanford.

I can't believe Straußer got shit-canned and people are still dooging re: Fozzy.

#1 - Fuck Fozzy
    #2 - if you don't want elite players DIAFF
    #3 - @animate's last poast was basically spot on.

This is the sort of shit that makes me so thunderously turgid for DDY.

@priapism, any suggestions?

gunt.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    guntlove said:

Here's the thing... Stanford has an amazing recruiter as an OL Coach/OC: Bloomgren.

He slays. Black kids, white kids, Asian kids, whatever. Whether they dreamt of going to Stanford or Texas, he gets them.

They have the best OL recruiting in the country and it's not reliant on kid's having grown up wanting to go to Stanford.

On the other hand, we had a white supremacist POS hunter fag who couldn't hit fucking chip ins for us.

You think they got fucking Walker Little because he'd dreamt of going to Stanford? He said he grew up a UT fan, man.

They get these kids because they have a great recruiter at OL. If we had Bloom, Fozz would be saying the same thing Little is about Texas, except it would be about Stanford.

I can't believe Straußer got shit-canned and people are still dooging re: Fozzy.

#1 - Fuck Fozzy

gunt.
    I'd rather have Fozzy's mom than Fozzy TBH.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    priapism said:

guntlove said:

#1 - Fuck Fozzy

gunt.
    WhyNotBoth.gif
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    priapism said:

guntlove said:

#1 - Fuck Fozzy

gunt.
    Yellow fever?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2017
    Couple of thoughts:

- if Texas wasn't such a dumpster fire the last while ... and if herman was there for a year or two Walker may have ignored intellectual brutality and gone Tejas ...
    - you guys need to reach out and get Buffalo Trace and Mexican Coke to sponsor the TSIO podcast ... might as well get your drinking subsidized ...
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AlCzervik said:
    You're saying you hope they *gurgle*?
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    priapism said:

guntlove said:

#1 - Fuck Fozzy

gunt.
    She gave me a C on my final photography project in HS though. Hard Pass.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fizzy looks like such a pussy.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

priapism said:

guntlove said:

#1 - Fuck Fozzy

gunt.
    STFU u know thought of hate fucking her
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,609
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    STFU

priapism said:

guntlove said:

#1 - Fuck Fozzy

gunt.
    STFU u know thought of hate fucking her
    Not a Haiku:

Fucking hate
    thought of her
    u know

STFU
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Fizzy looks like such a pussy.

He isn't. Sigh.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    How cool is it that Walker and Foster have become such good friends! What a special thing they've got going on at Stanford.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2017
    I have this vision of JoJo pick sixing a Chryst ball and Rapp spears Fozzy in the ribs whilst lead blocking, ending Fozzy's life career season.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    Watching Rapp earhole fozzy after a Cryst interception would be the highlight of the season in my eyes.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

I have this vision of JoJo pick sixing a Chryst ball and Rapp spears Fozzy in the ribs whilst lead blocking, ending Fozzy's life career season.

Hasian on Hasian crime. Very rare.