Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Johnny Wilson, 2020 5* WR, Calabasas, CA (Offered 7/14/17)

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

They just lost Avantae Williams, their second highest rated commit after Sewell. Dawgs back on top for #1 class in the conference.

They seem confident they'll land at least one of Ringo, Flowe, and Manning.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

They just lost Avantae Williams, their second highest rated commit after Sewell. Dawgs back on top for #1 class in the conference.

They seem confident they'll land at least one of Ringo, Flowe, and Manning.
    Huffman said on the recruiting podcast w/ Ekturd that it will be Manning. He said USC/Clemson for Flowe and Georgia for Ringo.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sweet so recruiting rankings matter again. Stick the the Tug, this place is out of your league.
    You remind me of something that sucks.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm leaning toward agreeing with Coker. Not knowing anything about anything it sure seems that Mario is the type that will want some signing day sizzle. I'm sure he has some fish on the hook for that big splash and subsequent interview on ESPN. Me thinks it will be equal to or greater than what they have lost in the last few days. It's kinda what big boy recruiting looks like. Just a guess on my part.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Sweet so recruiting rankings matter again. Stick the the Tug, this place is out of your league.
    Is that a bad thing?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Is that a bad thing?
    Never.

• Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm leaning toward agreeing with Coker. Not knowing anything about anything it sure seems that Mario is the type that will want some signing day sizzle. I'm sure he has some fish on the hook for that big splash and subsequent interview on ESPN. Me thinks it will be equal to or greater than what they have lost in the last few days. It's kinda what big boy recruiting looks like. Just a guess on my part.

Reminds me a lot of Eklund's posts during the Vanderdoes class.
    Say no more.

Was the Vanderdoes class also the De'Anthony Thomas class?
  • Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Whom ever they do or do not get it looks like none of the pac 12 teams will finish with a top 10 recruiting class. Keeps the narrative alive that it’s below all the other P5 conferences.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Whom ever they do or do not get it looks like none of the pac 12 teams will finish with a top 10 recruiting class. Keeps the narrative alive that it’s below all the other P5 conferences.

As will having no Pac12 teams finish in the top 10 of the football rankings.
  • Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Ballz was right...

Biggins when asked if this kid would get the 5*:

Definitely not lol, his game is not trending the right way and unless he moves to TE, I'm not sure how productive he'll be in college. He's a huge target but lacks physicality and the hands to make difficult catches through contact. I saw two games live and he dropped about 5-6 balls combined and two TDs.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ballz was right...

Definitely not lol, his game is not trending the right way and unless he moves to TE, I'm not sure how productive he'll be in college. He's a huge target but lacks physicality and the hands to make difficult catches through contact. I saw two games live and he dropped about 5-6 balls combined and two TDs.

Pretty sure Johnnie lost his 5th star. 5* is why Ballz was shouted down when he said that Johnnie sucks and JrDWHA, more or less.

@Ballz come back!
  • Options
    TheironshiekTheironshiek Member Posts: 167
    5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    Ducks will loose Figgins and Latu as well
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ballz was right...

I couldn't care less what his rating is, but I love how he's now rated based on his projected college production, Before Biggins was spouting about how ratings are based on NFL potential. Guess they go with whatever supports the narrative