Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

YouTube channel with old Husky Football games

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    I watched UW/Michigan 91 last night while #freshbowling, and I gotta say, we? were some bad mother fuckers.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Swaye said:

I watched UW/Michigan 92 last night while #freshbowling, and I gotta say, we? were some bad mother fuckers.

crisped
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

I watched UW/Michigan 92 last night while #freshbowling, and I gotta say, we? were some bad mother fuckers.

crisped
    I said I was stoned.

Swaye is off the wagon. No offense. To be fair he was probably never on the wagon. Kralik said on sidelines " I didn't catch that fucking ball". 1992 replay doesn't show much 2017 camera angles would show no catch. Dawgs win regardless. Great atmosphere in stadium that night.

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

crisped
    I said I was stoned.
    Still not doing cocaine, but weed? Pfft...that shit is a life requirement.
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805

I don't even need to watch replay...i remember it well. Good thing there wasn't replay. It was in my endzone....looked really close to me and apparently the refs too. Because you are retarded let me say again. "It was 1 td" . You implied multiple Krotchlick non catches. Being I said only 1 td impied i AGREED it was questionable dipshit. I was asking what other phantom kralik "dropped Td's were you referring to?

I was 5 Pup. Don't even remember the game, just am appalled every time I see the replay. First real Husky Football memory is going up 21-0 on USC and them coming back. It was the Keyshawn USC team. You blame it on Fiala dropping a pick.
    Lambo earned 2 rose bowls. Joanna Whales single handedly fucked Jimmy on 2 chip-shots VS Oregon to fuck themselves again . Yet Lambone gets crucified by know-nadas' like yourself 20 years later. He should have been coach of year twice. Instead he's seen as scapegoat of year by delusional dawgfans like yourself.
    Both the Keyshawn game and the Choke Game were in '95. So Lambo would have gone to the Rose Bowl as the coach of the year in 1995 AND in 1995 as well? Brian Kelly approves
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,455 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye is off the wagon. No offense. To be fair he was probably never on the wagon. Kralik said on sidelines " I didn't catch that fucking ball". 1992 replay doesn't show much 2017 camera angles would show no catch. Dawgs win regardless. Great atmosphere in stadium that night.

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

crisped
    I said I was stoned.
    My wife reminds me when it's time for me to smoke weed so I'll calm the fuck down
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I don't even need to watch replay...i remember it well. Good thing there wasn't replay. It was in my endzone....looked really close to me and apparently the refs too. Because you are retarded let me say again. "It was 1 td" . You implied multiple Krotchlick non catches. Being I said only 1 td impied i AGREED it was questionable dipshit. I was asking what other phantom kralik "dropped Td's were you referring to?

I was 5 Pup. Don't even remember the game, just am appalled every time I see the replay. First real Husky Football memory is going up 21-0 on USC and them coming back. It was the Keyshawn USC team. You blame it on Fiala dropping a pick.
    It was Fiala's dropped pick. Would haver sealed win and tr up to rose bowl. They marched right down field and scored, went for tie and the rest is history. Game STILL stings to this day. Lambo earned 2 rose bowls. Joanna Whales single handedly fucked Jimmy on 2 chip-shots VS Oregon to fuck themselves again . Yet Lambone gets crucified by know-nadas' like yourself 20 years later. He should have been coach of year twice. Instead he's seen as scapegoat of year by delusional dawgfans like yourself.

Ok, man-coverage VS pat Johnson was silly but Lambo was edver aggressive on defense. But with Greenlaw and mighty mouse on the back-end he had to be. Take chances or get picked apart and lose every game. I commend him...

T he alternative was Sark's defense under Holt. That worked out great (see EWU as an example of zone defense with shit talent)
    Lambo earned zero Rose Bowls because losers lose.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Lambo earned 2 rose bowls. Joanna Whales single handedly fucked Jimmy on 2 chip-shots VS Oregon to fuck themselves again . Yet Lambone gets crucified by know-nadas' like yourself 20 years later. He should have been coach of year twice. Instead he's seen as scapegoat of year by delusional dawgfans like yourself.
    Both the Keyshawn game and the Choke Game were in '95. So Lambo would have gone to the Rose Bowl as the coach of the year in 1995 AND in 1995 as well? Brian Kelly approves
    If lambo started Brock and Dillon from jump at ASU in '96 he'd have gone to back-to-back rose bowls, with a team just off death penalty type sanctions, marginal depth, whities at skill positions, and lambo wasn't a good coach? You fucks are delusional

If lambo started Brock and Dillon from jump at ASU in '96 he'd have gone to back-to-back rose bowls, with a team just off death penalty type sanctions, marginal depth, whities at skill positions, and lambo wasn't a good coach? You fucks are delusional
    We don't deal in hypothetical Doogman bullshit here.

Lambo fucked up in 94, 95, 96, and 97 and deserved to be door.ass.out.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

How the fuck would u know baabs? You weren't even the fuckk around then..when your namesake destroyed James and Lambright's football efforts.

I named you baabs as youre destroying HH in similar fashion. It wasn't just a cute moniker as you see it.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

How the fuck would u know baabs? You weren't even the fuckk around then..when your namesake destroyed James and Lambright's football efforts.

I named you baabs as youre destroying HH in similar fashion. It wasn't just a cute moniker as you see it.
    If memory serves me correctly, I think I remember @Dennis_DeYoung ranting about how one of Lambright's classes that he recruited was all white. Was that correct, Dennis?

Maybe that's why he played so many whites!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

If memory serves me correctly, I think I remember @Dennis_DeYoung ranting about how one of Lambright's classes that he recruited was all white. Was that correct, Dennis?

Maybe that's why he played so many whites!
    Pumpy approved.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    Lambo's biggest problem is that he was missing 20 scholarship players from his roster for 2 years due to the sanctions. His 2nd biggest problem is that Babs wouldn't give him the money he needed to pursue the good assistant coaches he wanted to hire. You can switch 1 & 2, doesn't really matter.

If he had all those players, and assistant coaches, his mistakes wouldn't have mattered as much. All coaches make some mistake sometimes. Even James, Neu, and Pete.

I've been watching since 1983.

Next.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Swaye said:

crisped
    I said I was stoned.
    My wife reminds me when it's time for me to smoke weed so I'll calm the fuck down
    CuckBannon