Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

YouTube channel with old Husky Football games

I'm a Millennial Doog, so I haven't seen a lot of these games. I'll be working my way through the 80's and 90's this summer.

https://www.youtube.com/user/sbbarnett244896/search?query=washington

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
    haie said:

Watched these, remembered I graduated during the Willingham/Sark years, pulled out handgun and a bottle of scotch, then watched 2016 games, put the handgun away and pulled out a blunt and a six pack of ninkasi, then switched to SC game with Helton cheering on the sidelines, pulled handgun back out

haie said:

Watched these, remembered I graduated during the Willingham/Sark years, pulled out handgun and a bottle of scotch, then watched 2016 games, put the handgun away and pulled out a blunt and a six pack of ninkasi, then switched to SC game with Helton cheering on the sidelines, pulled handgun back out

Fire up the Apple Cup and P12CG. You'll live.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I got accepted into UW the same year we went 0-12. I had Sark during the undergrad years, but I couldn't leave on that note. So...grad school with Chris Petersen was a good move.
    That was a really good move.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    haie said:

Well, did you kill yourself?
    Watching the 1984 @Michigan game at work.

QBs are Hugh Millen vs Jim Harbaugh

Our Lord and Savior Pat Haden is in the announcing booth

This defense reminds me a lot of the current defense. Hard-hitting, shit talking. Meamber decapitated the Michigan TE.

Both offenses are boring run, run, pass, punt types.

Michigan fan tears taste as good in '84 as they did in '91.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Swaye said:

haie said:

Well, did you kill yourself?

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,516 Founders Club
    Sadly I've watched most of Barnett's Huskie games plus a few more. He hasn't posted new ones for several months. I've switched over to YouTube Seahawk gaymes.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,470
    Good lookin' out. The '91 Nebraska game is one of my favorites of all time. Watched it with a family of Cornhuskers fans, originally from there. NOT Nebraska classy.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    digits said:

Good lookin' out. The '91 Nebraska game is one of my favorites of all time. Watched it with a family of Cornhuskers fans, originally from there. NOT Nebraska classy.

92 Nebraska game pisses me off every time that Kralik was given a TD when he dropped the ball.

Anytime I'm mad about the refs killing the game by all the replay I should remember that.