Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

YouTube channel with old Husky Football games

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Swaye said:

uzi said:

haie said:

Watched these, remembered I graduated during the Willingham/Sark years, pulled out handgun and a bottle of scotch, then watched 2016 games, put the handgun away and pulled out a blunt and a six pack of ninkasi, then switched to SC game with Helton cheering on the sidelines, pulled handgun back out

I got accepted into UW the same year we went 0-12. I had Sark during the undergrad years, but I couldn't leave on that note. So...grad school with Chris Petersen was a good move.
    That must have really sucked.

I was lucky. I was a student during the James years, but I was normally so drunk at games I had to read the paper the next day to see what happened.

I tried that but couldn't read.
    I have some childrens books that you can buy off me for $1,000. You will still have $19,000 left.
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    edited May 2017

uzi said:

haie said:

Watched these, remembered I graduated during the Willingham/Sark years, pulled out handgun and a bottle of scotch, then watched 2016 games, put the handgun away and pulled out a blunt and a six pack of ninkasi, then switched to SC game with Helton cheering on the sidelines, pulled handgun back out

I got accepted into UW the same year we went 0-12. I had Sark during the undergrad years, but I couldn't leave on that note. So...grad school with Chris Petersen was a good move.

I was lucky. I was a student during the James years, but I was normally so drunk at games I had to read the paper the next day to see what happened.

"I wasz so drunk that..." fill in the blank. you sound like sorority girl dude. They all say That, all the time. It's bad. Steel2 you know what I'm talking aBout.
    Okay let me try one by filling in the blank:

"I was so drunk that I forgot to wipe my ass after taking a shit into PLSS's waiting throat."

How'd I do? Did I sound like a "sorority girl dude"?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

Swaye said:

uzi said:

haie said:

I tried that but couldn't read.
    I have some childrens books that you can buy off me for $1,000. You will still have $19,000 left.
    I laffed.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I watched the 1991 @ Nebraska game this morning. Never had seen it before. Was fucking awesome watching a UW team go into a very good Nebraska classy stadium and beat the ever living shit out of them. Too high Cal is next on the playlist.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Good job tickler.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

digits said:

Good lookin' out. The '91 Nebraska game is one of my favorites of all time. Watched it with a family of Cornhuskers fans, originally from there. NOT Nebraska classy.

92 Nebraska game pisses me off every time that Kralik was given a TD when he dropped the ball.

Anytime I'm mad about the refs killing the game by all the replay I should remember that.
    Why do you hate white receiver privilege?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited May 2017
    It was one td 55. Wtf? And was really close
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

digits said:

Good lookin' out. The '91 Nebraska game is one of my favorites of all time. Watched it with a family of Cornhuskers fans, originally from there. NOT Nebraska classy.

92 Nebraska game pisses me off every time that Kralik was given a TD when he dropped the ball.

Anytime I'm mad about the refs killing the game by all the replay I should remember that.
    It's not even close.

Your eyes don't work Pup? Go to 1:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvIdBNXkVB0

Your eyes don't work Pup? Go to 1:20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvIdBNXkVB0
    Even as an 11 year old raging superdoog I knew that wasn't a catch
    I don't even need to watch replay...i remember it well. Good thing there wasn't replay. It was in my endzone....looked really close to me and apparently the refs too. Because you are retarded let me say again. "It was 1 td" . You implied multiple Krotchlick non catches. Being I said only 1 td impied i AGREED it was questionable dipshit. I was asking what other phantom kralik "dropped Td's were you referring to?

digits said:

I'm referring to this quote in previous post 55

I don't even need to watch replay...i remember it well. Good thing there wasn't replay. It was in my endzone....looked really close to me and apparently the refs too. Because you are retarded let me say again. "It was 1 td" . You implied multiple Krotchlick non catches. Being I said only 1 td impied i AGREED it was questionable dipshit. I was asking what other phantom kralik "dropped Td's were you referring to?

I was 5 Pup. Don't even remember the game, just am appalled every time I see the replay. First real Husky Football memory is going up 21-0 on USC and them coming back. It was the Keyshawn USC team. You blame it on Fiala dropping a pick.

I was 5 Pup. Don't even remember the game, just am appalled every time I see the replay. First real Husky Football memory is going up 21-0 on USC and them coming back. It was the Keyshawn USC team. You blame it on Fiala dropping a pick.
    Race I was there!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,455 Founders Club

I'm watching 91 UW-Neb right now. We need a grown man like Billy Joe at QB. Yankoff is the great hope. Fuck any of you that pretend robotic Sirmon is going to do it.

Billy Joe is the standard. Browning is a faggot.

Case closed

It was Fiala's dropped pick. Would haver sealed win and tr up to rose bowl. They marched right down field and scored, went for tie and the rest is history. Game STILL stings to this day. Lambo earned 2 rose bowls. Joanna Whales single handedly fucked Jimmy on 2 chip-shots VS Oregon to fuck themselves again . Yet Lambone gets crucified by know-nadas' like yourself 20 years later. He should have been coach of year twice. Instead he's seen as scapegoat of year by delusional dawgfans like yourself.

Ok, man-coverage VS pat Johnson was silly but Lambo was edver aggressive on defense. But with Greenlaw and mighty mouse on the back-end he had to be. Take chances or get picked apart and lose every game. I commend him...

T he alternative was Sark's defense under Holt. That worked out great (see EWU as an example of zone defense with shit talent)