Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What the fuck is next?

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Arizona State is basically Botswana or Lesotho. AIDS infested.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858

I've been to Seoul.

I thought it was solid.

Used to work for DHL.

Korean people I generally think are the best looking Asian people.

(Fuck off btp. I don't mean you)

Disagree. Malays are, and it's not very close.
    You might be right. Never been there.

Fuck off anyway.
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

UW is the Netherlands. Used to be like the 5th best and thought they were powerful.

But now all they've got is marijuana.

You are like Venezuela. Thought you were the new hit shit due to a new retarded philosophy that seemed good on the outside. But now you've crumbled into shit.

Don't worry. ASU is the incas.

Used to be good in theory so fucking long ago people don't even believe it ever existed.

UO is South Korea. Kind of faggy and trendy but will still kick your ass.
    Korea is trendy. Lol. It's probably the most boring of the Asian countries. Nice, but boring. Not trendy. Hth.
    Hi there. Obviously you've never been to Korea.
    Hi there. Obviously you're the cuck that hasn't been there. Either that, or you've just never been to Japan or Thailand to make the comparison. Korea is boring compared to those 2 countries.
    I lived in Japan for two years, dumbfuck. Spent six months in Thailand and multiple trips to Korea. Also, know more about Islamofag tactics than you ever will because I used to target fucking terrorists for a living.

Shut the fuck up, Donny. You're out of your element.
    You're an islamofag loving cuck. You shut the fuck up. I believe your claims slightly more than Mosster's. That isn't saying much. But still.
    edited May 2017

HIV bitch. It doesn't come to aids. Get with the times pussy.

Speaking of.

Even though I have a flight at 9am I'm debating going out to the bar.

It's been almost a month since I got the NTD BB
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    edited May 2017
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

UW is the Netherlands. Used to be like the 5th best and thought they were powerful.

But now all they've got is marijuana.

You are like Venezuela. Thought you were the new hit shit due to a new retarded philosophy that seemed good on the outside. But now you've crumbled into shit.

Don't worry. ASU is the incas.

Used to be good in theory so fucking long ago people don't even believe it ever existed.

UO is South Korea. Kind of faggy and trendy but will still kick your ass.
    Korea is trendy. Lol. It's probably the most boring of the Asian countries. Nice, but boring. Not trendy. Hth.
    Hi there. Obviously you've never been to Korea.
    Hi there. Obviously you're the cuck that hasn't been there. Either that, or you've just never been to Japan or Thailand to make the comparison. Korea is boring compared to those 2 countries.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV4HINGUpBM

Speaking of.

Cool. Make sure to poast on HH while drunk so I can collect more material to hit you with later.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,663 Standard Supporter

I've been to Seoul.

I thought it was solid.

Used to work for DHL.

The Israeli Jews are hotter than both.

However I did some informal research by google image searching 'hot Malaysian women' and 'hot Korean women'.

Except my phone defaults to bing as the search engine. And I have come to the following conclusion:

1 - Bing has no safe filters

2 - Malaysian and Korean women both have no problem taking copious volumes of nude pictures.

But i would have to give the edge to Koreans in general hotness

I've been to Seoul.

I thought it was solid.

Used to work for DHL.

The Israeli Jews are hotter than both.

However I did some informal research by google image searching 'hot Malaysian women' and 'hot Korean women'.

Except my phone defaults to bing as the search engine. And I have come to the following conclusion:

1 - Bing has no safe filters

2 - Malaysian and Korean women both have no problem taking copious volumes of nude pictures.

But i would have to give the edge to Koreans in general hotness
    In the throbbers new religion I win!

Speaking of.

Cool. Make sure to poast on HH while drunk so I can collect more material to hit you with later.
    Feel free

We still hate liberal pussies

So since you aren't a vegan mangina I'm okay with it
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited May 2017
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Doogles said:

People hating on Israel need to stop. The best state in the middle East and it's not even close.

It's the only non Islamocuck state in the Middle East. That makes it superior by default. It should expand its borders
    Megiddo is in Israel. So sure, Israel should invade Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, and Syria.

Too bad fucking Hezbollah kicked their asses last time they tried.
    Unless I'm wildly mistaken....say no other powers got involved including the us. Couldn't Israel singlehandedly destroy the entire rest of the middle east?
    With nukes, sure. Conventional arms? Not so much.

The IDF and Israel, for that matter, doesn't have the manpower to actually occupy much more territory than they currently hold. Eventually we and the Russkies would get dragged in, or Israel uses their nukes, and well, the human race will have had a nice run.

I actually mean it though

Say no one else got dragged in.

Israel would clearly win right??
    Like we won the first three months in Iraq. Then what? 360 million versus 10 million. They control a huge chunk of the world's oil. Global economy goes haywire. IDF can probably push out 100 or so miles from Israeli borders without logistical help from guess who.

Every time Israel has done it in the past, they've regretted it. Think Suez, think Lebanon in the 80's, think Hezbollah ten years ago. The IDF succeeded in knocking out Hezbollah TV for ten whole minutes. All of south Lebanon is tank traps, pre-positioned IEDs and ambushes.

If Race is right (Race is never right, we argued about invading Iraq in 2003 and I was right then) and the Sunni states are serious about cutting a deal with Israel, that is only because they fear the Shia Iranians. We'd be choosing sides in an intra-Islamic civil war. Fuck that.
    Destroy all islamofags. That's it. And the world will be better off for it. Case closed. End of discussion.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Doogles said:

People hating on Israel need to stop. The best state in the middle East and it's not even close.

It's the only non Islamocuck state in the Middle East. That makes it superior by default. It should expand its borders
    Megiddo is in Israel. So sure, Israel should invade Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, and Syria.

Too bad fucking Hezbollah kicked their asses last time they tried.
    Unless I'm wildly mistaken....say no other powers got involved including the us. Couldn't Israel singlehandedly destroy the entire rest of the middle east?
    With nukes, sure. Conventional arms? Not so much.

The IDF and Israel, for that matter, doesn't have the manpower to actually occupy much more territory than they currently hold. Eventually we and the Russkies would get dragged in, or Israel uses their nukes, and well, the human race will have had a nice run.

I actually mean it though

Say no one else got dragged in.

Israel would clearly win right??
    No. Israel has no supply lines, minimal manufacturing, and our ancient stuff to fight with. I was there last year when we dropped of the six F-15/C models they bought from us that were ready to go to the bone yard.

Israel has what it needs to protect itself from all enemies foreign and domestic, but I would limit their mobility to about 200 miles before their lines started breaking down.

So in short, no they couldn't win with conventional weapons. Have you noticed our 16 year wheel spinning over there? We've gotten about as far as a rocking chair.
    Hamas =/= Hezbollah

Hamas is in Gaza, they are Sunni retards
    Hezbollah is in South Lebanon, they are well-organized, Shia, and not retards

HTH

And in any war, you have to deal with the aftermath, whether the initial phase was 15 minutes or 15 months. We occupied Germany for four years, and we occupied Japan for seven. We also flooded those countries with hundreds of thousands of GIs. The GWB braintrust pulled out troops before the country was even stable after the initial invasion, such was their rush to do Iraq on the cheap.

We're not taking over anyone's turf anytime soon. So anyone we fight we're going to give it back. That's why we should, you know, plan for the aftermath.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    We still occupy Germany and Japan

No we don't
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    AZDuck said:

No we don't
    We have military bases there.

But still.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter