Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What the fuck is next?

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Doogles said:

People hating on Israel need to stop. The best state in the middle East and it's not even close.

It's the only non Islamocuck state in the Middle East. That makes it superior by default. It should expand its borders
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,663 Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

People hating on Israel need to stop. The best state in the middle East and it's not even close.

Word. Motherfucking Word. Vanilla Ice Word to your Mother 1990 style Word.

I'm sure you enjoyed You Don't Mess With The Zohan like I did.

In this case, it is totally acceptable to fuck with the Jews.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited May 2017

Doogles said:

It's the only non Islamocuck state in the Middle East. That makes it superior by default. It should expand its borders
    Megiddo is in Israel. So sure, Israel should invade Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, and Syria. All the pieces are in place. We wouldn't be bitching about climate change anymore. Well, we would, but more nuclear winter than ice caps melting.

Too bad fucking Hezbollah kicked their asses last time they tried. Wonder what would happen if they tried again now.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858
    edited May 2017
    AZDuck said:

Doogles said:

Megiddo is in Israel. So sure, Israel should invade Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, and Syria.

Too bad fucking Hezbollah kicked their asses last time they tried.
    Unless I'm wildly mistaken....say no other powers got involved including the us. Couldn't Israel singlehandedly destroy the entire rest of the middle east?

If so I say we fund them and let them go to town. Divvy up the profits.

AZDuck said:

Doogles said:

Megiddo is in Israel. So sure, Israel should invade Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, and Syria.

Unless I'm wildly mistaken....say no other powers got involved including the us. Couldn't Israel singlehandedly destroy the entire rest of the middle east?
    With nukes, sure. Conventional arms? Not so much.

The IDF and Israel, for that matter, doesn't have the manpower to actually occupy much more territory than they currently hold. Eventually we and the Russkies would get dragged in, or Israel uses their nukes, and well, the human race will have had a nice run.

AZDuck said:

Doogles said:

Megiddo is in Israel. So sure, Israel should invade Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, and Syria. All the pieces are in place. We wouldn't be bitching about climate change anymore. Well, we would, but more nuclear winter than ice caps melting.

Too bad fucking Hezbollah kicked their asses last time they tried. Wonder what would happen if they tried again now.
    Hezbollah 'kicked their asses' because Israel doesn't play by islamofag rules. Islamofags are cowardly scum that use human shields and other tactics only lowly rats would use. If they wanted to they could make the entire failed state of Lebanon disappear off the face of the map.
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Doogles said:

The IDF and Israel, for that matter, doesn't have the manpower to actually occupy much more territory than they currently hold. Eventually we and the Russkies would get dragged in, or Israel uses their nukes, and well, the human race will have had a nice run.

I actually mean it though

Say no one else got dragged in.

Israel would clearly win right??
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,663 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Doogles said:

Nah - Putin isn't going to punch his nuke button because the Israelis lobbed a couple nukes into Syria or whereever. He doesn't want to die any more than Trump - they love themselves too much.

And if Putin doesn't punch his nuke button, Trump sure as fuck isn't going to punch his.

THEN we go in and pillage the oil.

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Doogles said:

I actually mean it though

Say no one else got dragged in.

Israel would clearly win right??
    Like we won the first three months in Iraq. Then what? 360 million versus 10 million. They control a huge chunk of the world's oil. Global economy goes haywire. IDF can probably push out 100 or so miles from Israeli borders without logistical help from guess who.

Every time Israel has done it in the past, they've regretted it. Think Suez, think Lebanon in the 80's, think Hezbollah ten years ago. The IDF succeeded in knocking out Hezbollah TV for ten whole minutes. All of south Lebanon is tank traps, pre-positioned IEDs and ambushes.

If Race is right (Race is never right, we argued about invading Iraq in 2003 and I was right then) and the Sunni states are serious about cutting a deal with Israel, that is only because they fear the Shia Iranians. We'd be choosing sides in an intra-Islamic civil war. Fuck that.
    edited May 2017

Doogles said:

Word. Motherfucking Word. Vanilla Ice Word to your Mother 1990 style Word.

I'm sure you enjoyed You Don't Mess With The Zohan like I did.

In this case, it is totally acceptable to fuck with the Jews.
    Idk why people are against the Jews.

Those bitches put out man.

On Thursday in SF I'm meeting up for a drink with this jew chick that I never fucked but got a blowjob from in high school.
    Her fiancee died of heroin (not my prob) so she's clearly lost all self esteem.

I'm liking my chances.

Yes sven I'll take a pic.
    PurpleJ said:

Your Pac-12 Champs: The Israel Huskies!!!!!!1

Bama is more like Israel. The fuskies are Yemen or Qatar. Obscure, largely irrelevant, not expected to ever be a major power.
    edited May 2017
    UW is the Netherlands. Used to be like the 5th best and thought they were powerful.

But now all they've got is marijuana.

You are like Venezuela. Thought you were the new hit shit due to a new retarded philosophy that seemed good on the outside. But now you've crumbled into shit.

Don't worry. ASU is the incas.

Used to be good in theory so fucking long ago people don't even believe it ever existed.

UW is the Netherlands. Used to be like the 5th best and thought they were powerful.

You are like Venezuela. Thought you were the new hit shit due to a new retarded philosophy that seemed good on the outside. But now you've crumbled into shit.

Used to be good in theory so fucking long ago people don't even believe it ever existed.

UO is South Korea. Kind of faggy and trendy but will still kick your ass.
    AZDuck said:

Korea is trendy. Lol. It's probably the most boring of the Asian countries. Nice, but boring. Not trendy. Hth.

AZDuck said:

Korea is trendy. Lol. It's probably the most boring of the Asian countries. Nice, but boring. Not trendy. Hth.
    Hi there. Obviously you've never been to Korea.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,985 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Your Pac-12 Champs: The Israel Huskies!!!!!!1

Bama is more like Israel. The fuskies are Yemen or Qatar. Obscure, largely irrelevant, not expected to ever be a major power.
    No. The ME is the Pac-12. America is Alabama.
    I've been to Seoul.

I thought it was solid.

Used to work for DHL.

Korean people I generally think are the best looking Asian people.

(Fuck off btp. I don't mean you)
    edited May 2017
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Hi there. Obviously you've never been to Korea.
    Hi there. Obviously you're the cuck that hasn't been there. Either that, or you've just never been to Japan or Thailand to make the comparison. Korea is boring compared to those 2 countries.

I've been to Seoul.

I thought it was solid.

Used to work for DHL.

Korean people I generally think are the best looking Asian people.

(Fuck off btp. I don't mean you)

Disagree. Malays are, and it's not very close.