Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What the fuck is next?

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Much credit to the Trump administration if it pans out.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Jews are deal makers. They would probably rather negotiate the development of their new oil and gas reserves in exchange for peace.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858
    doogie said:

Jews are deal makers. They would probably rather negotiate the development of their new oil and gas reserves in exchange for peace.

Except it's hard to get peace when goat fuckers sneak in your neighborhood to stab 13 year old girls in their sleep.

I don't like seeing Jewish girls not live long enough to reach their full dick sucking potential.

In my experience it's around 17 or so.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    The Gulf States would be a huge player in peace if this is true. They do in fact, control the money the Palis get to keep a constant state of non peace.

Iran seems to be the new enemy
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I'm just waiting for Trump to disclose confidential information about ISIS to the middle East countries.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Doogles said:

But the Russians!

We need more investigations into Benghazi and emails.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

doogie said:

Except it's hard to get peace when goat fuckers sneak in your neighborhood to stab 13 year old girls in their sleep.

I don't like seeing Jewish girls not live long enough to reach their full dick sucking potential.

That's been my experience too
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

doogie said:

You know why
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    confidential to whom?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited May 2017
    PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

Peace in the Middle East is Bigfoot riding a frappuccino shitting unicorn while the two celebrate a Cuog natty.

Won't. Ever. Happen.

Look cuckflake. Trump is a deal maker. Ever read "The Art of the Deal"? Great book! We're gonna make the Middle East great again! Then we're gonna build hotels and golf courses there! Choo choo motherfucker!
    You ableist bastard!

PurpleJ said:

dnc said:

Peace in the Middle East is Bigfoot riding a frappuccino shitting unicorn while the two celebrate a Cuog natty.

Won't. Ever. Happen.

Look cuckflake. Trump is a deal maker. Ever read "The Art of the Deal"? Great book! We're gonna make the Middle East great again! Then we're gonna build hotels and golf courses there! Choo choo motherfucker!
    Have a brick.

doogie said:

You know why
    I don't. I'm not sure if you want me to post a picture of a murdered 13 year old or a dick sucking minor?

You're a sick fuck boobs.