Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BlastDoor said:

Folks keep citing that loy is an idiot as the reason he wont flip.

Biggins is not an idiot. He spoke with what sounds like a parent or hs coach and they said he is waivering big time.

ND puts a lot effort into Cali recruiting. They play the furd for that reason (one game in CA each year alternating btwn SC and SU). They opened ND California this year in Palo Alto. From their perspective, we have been stealing their lunch.

I wonder if all our wins created a marlon tui effect galvanizing them into seriously stepping up their anti uw game. If so, we might be looking for a new safety in a couple days.

Everyone better drink bleach now just to be on the safe side.

Biggins is not an idiot and if he's saying he might flip, he might flip.

The key is that Biggins has not put the CB yet. When he does, we fucked. Dude only puts CBs when he knows for sure, he protects his record. If even Biggins doesn't know yet, then Asa himself is undecided.
    He's 89-93 on the year. If he and Wiltfong and Huffman do it that means we are fucked. The odds all three are wrong is miniscule.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Local reporters are working hard polishing, editing, their ledes
    This is why he eats
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

I love many of our recruits, but I have always been steadfast that Turner is my favorite. If he flips, I will kill everything and ban half of you in a tantrum for the ages. So tread lightly dum dum's.

I’m with you. As I was saying in the Lathan thread, Asa and Lathan are also valuable because of the drop off after them on the west coast. Jimmy better not have gotten too fucked up last night at his birthday party.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I love many of our recruits, but I have always been steadfast that Turner is my favorite. If he flips, I will kill everything and ban half of you in a tantrum for the ages. So tread lightly dum dum's.

I’m with you. As I was saying in the Lathan thread, Asa and Lathan are also valuable because of the drop off after them on the west coast. Jimmy better not have gotten too fucked up last night at his birthday party.
    Even without him it's the best defensive recruiting class in the history of UW, but with him it is just impeccable from all angles (this assumes we nab Hammer or Tototototototototototo and Latu)
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Dennis?
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 794
    I think he stays. But isn’t this the second or third time this has bubbled up in the past couple months? What the fuck?

Also, yes his twitter is weird as shit. He basically only uses it to like things.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Even without him it's the best defensive recruiting class in the history of UW, but with him it is just impeccable from all angles (this assumes we nab Hammer or Tototototototototototo and Latu)
    If we actually close To’oto’o. I’ll prolly shoot myself and not die, rehab my nerves and everything for 5 years just to be able to walk, and then actually kill myself. My board to start the year:

1. Tui
    2. Ngata
    3. To’oto’o
    4. Hammer
    5. Bru

To somehow get 3 out of 5 (without getting ngata who would make the most sense) would be suicide worthy.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I think he stays. But isn’t this the second or third time this has bubbled up in the past couple months? What the fuck?

Also, yes his twitter is weird as shit. He basically only uses it to like things.

He removed all his tweets yesterday.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Do it pussyfooted redman, u became white the moment u accepted authority as a mod
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

He removed all his tweets yesterday.
    I just saw that...

This kid is definitely having a tough time