Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Turner liking a bunch of UW stuff Latu liking a bunch of USC stuff... one is going to each school, just guess which
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ZoneUW said:

Ya'll need to chill out. Sure tweet some pro UW stuff at him but don't be fucking creeps and blow his spot up bc Biggins got your panties twisted.

How are we being "fucking creeps"

twitter is a public forum, i reserve the right to tweet pro UW stuff at recruits. It's not like I'm hiding in the showers in their locker rooms setting up bugs... oh wait
    Based on the way you post I'm guessing its not WHAT you are doing but HOW you sre doing it that is creepy.
  • Options
    Jimmy Lake active on twitter liking my tweets about Asa Turner....
  • Options
    There was a comment about him starting at Strong Safety as a freshman, and I can really see it.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I sent him a DM and told him that if he doesn't stay with UW that I am going to give myself a colonic on Facebook Live and will hack into every TV in his home and make him watch.

In that case l’m going to ND.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

CHRIST!

There is nothing that would indicate Asa is flipping except for some far fetched rumor from Tom LoyFuckingStupid whos track record makes Scott Eklund look like Nostradamus. Asa is going to be a DWAG... period.

Agree that Asa will be a Dwag, but Loy for once seems to not be way fucking off base.

Per Biggins:

Talked to someone very close to Turner's recruitment tonight and there is definitely legs to the possibility of him flipping to ND. Will make a final decision tonight or tomorrow and then sign on Wednesday, he likely won't make a public announcement either way. I asked what was it about ND that had Turner so intrigued and was told three things specifically, 1) It's where he felt most comfortable on his visits 2) He felt most comfortable with their coaching staff 3) The degree from ND is global and the networking is hard to pass up. What Washington has going for them is he prefers to play safety and ND likes him for LB. He also likes Jimmy Lake and knows what a great reputation he has at getting DBs to the NFL. I was told it has been an agonizing few weeks for him trying to make a final decision here but it does sound like ND could steal him. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, just the messenger.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    HE’S GOING TO BE DWAG AND END UP A FIRST FUCKING ROUND PICK. WE HAVE THE NETWORK BUT WE’LL ALSO SET YA UP SO YOU NEVER HAVE TO WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE. SOMETHING KELLEY CAN’T REALLY POINT TO! DOOG IT THE FUCK UP!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

He gone

I'm out.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2018
    Ruth: No one really knows what's going on. If things changed they changed at the last second.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    You billboard assholes really did it
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Turner signs with UW tomorrow. I expect him to based off of his Twitter activity and that Jimmy fucks like it’s no ones business.

Loy is a fucking tool bag, but he is rapidly approaching a new level of faggotry. He is a guy who obviously has very limited access to information...in a profession where information drives your business. Moral of the story; Loy=Mr. 81%
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    Jesus... go to bed fine and wake up to doom and gloom. If you can’t handle the ups and downs just go drink bleach
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,973
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Watching some out here fling and flail themselves all over the place is quite amusing actually. It's hard to understand how some people who have been following recruiting as long as some of you have can get so worked up about this stuff, but I guess that's why we're here on this board.

Guess who!?!?

It's funny. Yesterday when Biggins made the post that was the complete opposite of what Eklund has been saying, Eklund is nowhere to be found.

Then he makes a recruiting blog post essentially mocking his audience for getting so wrapped up in recruiting and not understanding how volatile it is. I guess he got a good laugh last night watching people squirm because they take recruiting way to seriously.
    How sad would it be if other people took your job more seriously than you did yourself...