Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This is the type of situation where normally HE GONE and its just a matter of making it official. But we have Jimmy MF Lake guys. He will close Turner again because he is that good and he has all the facts on his side to support his sales pitch.

Look at his guys balling out in the NFL. Look at the projections for 4 draft picks out of UW's secondary in this year's draft. Come be the next Taylor Rapp.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

This is the type of situation where normally HE GONE and its just a matter of making it official. But we have Jimmy MF Lake guys. He will close Turner again because he is that good and he has all the facts on his side to support his sales pitch.

Look at his guys balling out in the NFL. Look at the projections for 4 draft picks out of UW's secondary in this year's draft. Come be the next Taylor Rapp.

Isn't it a dead period right now? Can they even talk to him?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    Just went on an absolute liking spree. 3 of them ND likes, everything else UW.
  • Options

Isn't it a dead period right now? Can they even talk to him?
    Just think about it for a minute man, would that make any sense? Coaches not being able to talk to recruits and they sign tomorrow?
  • Options
    TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Just went on an absolute liking spree. 3 of them ND likes, everything else UW.

I'm sure it's been discussed here but has there been a recruit with a stranger Twitter presence than Asa?
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    edited December 2018

UW over here with this situation
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tom Loy referencing Foskey and Turner, "I expect, based on the Intel I continue to hear, both will be in Notre Dame’s class."
  • Options

Tom Loy referencing Foskey and Turner, "I expect, based on the Intel I continue to hear, both will be in Notre Dame’s class."

What was the handle of that hack Notre Dame poster? Why isn't he over here rubbing it in?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I think he’s been a silent decommit for a while
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Meltdown fully engaged. FYFMFE.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    So IF Turner signs with ND (not convinced he will but feels likely) what’s the play here? My hope is we don’t immediately offer anyone way down the list but wait and see who doesn’t sign and poach the hell out of somebody between signing periods.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Who the fuck is Tom Loy? EMFA
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711

Folks keep citing that loy is an idiot as the reason he wont flip.

Biggins is not an idiot. He spoke with what sounds like a parent or hs coach and they said he is waivering big time.

ND puts a lot effort into Cali recruiting. They play the furd for that reason (one game in CA each year alternating btwn SC and SU). They opened ND California this year in Palo Alto. From their perspective, we have been stealing their lunch.

I wonder if all our wins created a marlon tui effect galvanizing them into seriously stepping up their anti uw game. If so, we might be looking for a new safety in a couple days.

Everyone better drink bleach now just to be on the safe side.

Biggins is not an idiot and if he's saying he might flip, he might flip.

The key is that Biggins has not put the CB yet. When he does, we fucked. Dude only puts CBs when he knows for sure, he protects his record. If even Biggins doesn't know yet, then Asa himself is undecided.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AF9705 said:

What was the handle of that hack Notre Dame poster? Why isn't he over here rubbing it in?
    Hack?
    LOL

You should read your own site. So much misinformation & meltdowns on here it’s comical.

And I don’t spread rumors like a 13 year old girl, so nothing to “rub in.”
    The truth is nobody knows & if they say they do they are lying. I’ve talked to two different people who both said the same thing, which is Asa hasn’t decided yet, so everybody is just talking out their rear with “flip” talk.

Fuck