Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• skinnedskinned Member Posts: 103
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

skinned said:

Honest question...what makes everybody so excited about this kid? I’m no expert at watching film but I didn’t see anything in his hudl that was all that exciting, in particular on defense. Is there a specific play in his hudl you can point to? I’m happy to be educated on this stuff

One of the best tacklers I’ve seen in HS plus he’s big and athletic as fuck.
    Big and athletic? Totally agree. I was more impressed with his WR film
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    skinned said:

skinned said:

Honest question...what makes everybody so excited about this kid? I’m no expert at watching film but I didn’t see anything in his hudl that was all that exciting, in particular on defense. Is there a specific play in his hudl you can point to? I’m happy to be educated on this stuff

He breaks down really well, has natural power, good fundamentals, good ball skills, good instincts and fucks people up. How tf can you not see it?

skinned said:

skinned said:

He breaks down really well, has natural power, good fundamentals, good ball skills, good instincts and fucks people up. How tf can you not see it?
    Meh whatevs. I guess we’ll see. I hope he does well obviously
    skinned said:

skinned said:

skinned said:

I will say though...I’d love to give you a knuckle sandwich
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    skinned said:

skinned said:

skinned said:

skinned said:

I will say though...I’d love to give you a knuckle sandwich
    You wanna take the gloves off? 7/11 aurora.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We fucking own now fuck off if you think pgherwise.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

His banner photo is from his USC photoshoot (notice the Fight On! chin strap). Yesterday it was from his UW visit.

Deductive reasoning would lead you to believe that banner profile is larger than his profile photo and therefore, he's going to end up at USC. I've been plugged in on the twitter recruiting scene with these kids for a while now and this is a well known tactic amongst the staff at USC.

dose he need visa?
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

His banner photo is from his USC photoshoot (notice the Fight On! chin strap). Yesterday it was from his UW visit.

Deductive reasoning would lead you to believe that banner profile is larger than his profile photo and therefore, he's going to end up at USC. I've been plugged in on the twitter recruiting scene with these kids for a while now and this is a well known tactic amongst the staff at USC.

dose he need visa?
    Probably. He is from Hawaii, after all....
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2018
    Hitman2.0...take #9 kid!

Too boot he’s got rover written all over him.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Retweeted about C-Willy's commitment. *doog boner at half mast.

• SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

I expect to hear a woof soon. He just committed.

Bump. Get the phrasing right, people.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I expect to hear a foow soon. He just decommitted.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I expect to hear a foow soon. He just decommitted.

Tosh with the bag
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dnc said:

I expect to hear a Roll Tide soon. He just decommitted lost 20 pounds.