Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TommySQC said:

doogville said:

Loving the idea that Brian Kelly is too honorable to lie to recruits.

LMAO.

but not to kill them?
    He only kills staff
    Staff??? True???

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited February 2019
    @AF9705 Lol fuck you bitch! We win. You lose, AGAIN. Winners win. Losers lose. This is why Notre Dame always gets blown out on the biggest stage! You stupid ass domers are all like: "that's fine, If I had to choose between Foskey and Turner I'd rather have Foskey." That's irrelevant you fucking idiot! Your coaches badly wanted both and would have made room for both. They flew all the way out to Cali to do FOUR in-home visits with Turner after he committed to UW and still lost. Take the L, tip the cap, and STFU.

UW doesn't lie to anybody in recruiting. Petersen was voted by other head coaches as the cleanest head coach in the country along with Davis Shaw when it comes to recruiting (https://cbssports.com/college-football/news/candid-coaches-which-college-football-coach-runs-the-cleanest-program/. ) Turner will play strong safety for UW and will make an early impact there which I'm looking forward to so all you dumb ass Domers can watch him ball out at safety with envy.

What is UW now, 4-0 in their last four head to head battles against Notre Dame? Eat shit we own you.
  • Options
    edited February 2019

@AF9705 Lol fuck you bitch! We win. You lose, AGAIN. Winners win. Losers lose. This is why Notre Dame always gets blown out on the biggest stage! You stupid ass domers are all like: "that's fine, If I had to choose between Foskey and Turner I'd rather have Foskey." That's irrelevant you fucking idiot! Your coaches badly wanted both and would have made room for both. They flew all the way out to Cali to do FOUR in-home visits with Turner after he committed to UW and still lost. Take the L, tip the cap, and STFU.

UW doesn't lie to anybody in recruiting. Petersen was voted by other head coaches as the cleanest head coach in the country along with Davis Shaw when it comes to recruiting (https://cbssports.com/college-football/news/candid-coaches-which-college-football-coach-runs-the-cleanest-program/. ) Turner will play strong safety for UW and will make an early impact there which I'm looking forward to so all you dumb ass Domers can watch him ball out at safety with envy.

What is UW now, 4-0 in their last four head to head battles against Notre Dame? Eat shit we own you.

Didn’t you just post in a other thread that you don’t provoke other people?
    He provoked me with his lies and bullshit. Plus, he's not one of us. Not a UW fan. Outsiders are to be shit on when they talk shit.

Why are you searching for a "gotcha" moment? Fuck off.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Stop trying to bring logic to an argument with a narcissist. Ballz has never and will never be wrong.
  • Options

Stop trying to bring logic to an argument with a narcissist. Ballz has never and will never be wrong.
    Here you guys go again. Giving another thread AIDs that's supposed to be a celebration of Asa's commitment. You just can't help yourselves.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Start taking bets on how long before he is moved to LB... LOL

National analyst answered yesterday (after he sent out his commit tweet) what kind of Safety he will be at UW? “He will be playing LB by his sophomore year...at the latest.”

Clark Lea (ND LB coach) met with Asa & told him there was no scenario he would play Safety at ND. Asa told him he wanted to play Safety. So Lea said he understood & wished him well. Told him that Brian Kelly would not be doing an in-home because he isn’t going to come lie to the kid about playing Safety. Asa said he appreciated the honesty & both parties moved on.
    I’m personally happy (if you go back & look) because I wanted ND to concentrate on Foskey and not waste a scholarship on a kid at LB who wants to be a Safety.
    ND has both starting Safeties back (both with two years eligibility), & last years’ class had a top 50 & top 75 national players (both top 5 Safties) & this years’ class has a top 100 national & the #1 (5 Star ) Safety in the country. Turner would not see the field...
    At LB ND is also good (5 guys at Rover).

I just can’t wait to see Lake explaining to him why he is moving to LB in a year or so..,LOL

He’ll be moved to LB just as soon as he cancels on the Poly Bowl for having already played in one all star game
    After he got a waiver.
    Go look it up.
    All players who play in multiple postseason
    games have to be waiveted.

I know it’s hard for people from a school not even ranked in the top 50 nationally to understand...LOL

Keep playing the 100th ranked OOC schedule & crappy PAC12 Conference nobody respects or watches...LOL
    Seriously...nobody outside the Pacific Northwest watches UW. LOL

Sniffle
    Fuck's a Waiveted?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

doogville said:

Loving the idea that Brian Kelly is too honorable to lie to recruits.

LMAO.

but not to kill them?
    He only kills staff
    Staff??? True???

We could only be so lucky.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Start taking bets on how long before he is moved to LB... LOL

National analyst answered yesterday (after he sent out his commit tweet) what kind of Safety he will be at UW? “He will be playing LB by his sophomore year...at the latest.”

Clark Lea (ND LB coach) met with Asa & told him there was no scenario he would play Safety at ND. Asa told him he wanted to play Safety. So Lea said he understood & wished him well. Told him that Brian Kelly would not be doing an in-home because he isn’t going to come lie to the kid about playing Safety. Asa said he appreciated the honesty & both parties moved on.
    I’m personally happy (if you go back & look) because I wanted ND to concentrate on Foskey and not waste a scholarship on a kid at LB who wants to be a Safety.
    ND has both starting Safeties back (both with two years eligibility), & last years’ class had a top 50 & top 75 national players (both top 5 Safties) & this years’ class has a top 100 national & the #1 (5 Star ) Safety in the country. Turner would not see the field...
    At LB ND is also good (5 guys at Rover).

I just can’t wait to see Lake explaining to him why he is moving to LB in a year or so..,LOL

He’ll be moved to LB just as soon as he cancels on the Poly Bowl for having already played in one all star game
    After he got a waiver.
    Go look it up.
    All players who play in multiple postseason
    games have to be waiveted.

I know it’s hard for people from a school not even ranked in the top 50 nationally to understand...LOL

Keep playing the 100th ranked OOC schedule & crappy PAC12 Conference nobody respects or watches...LOL
    Seriously...nobody outside the Pacific Northwest watches UW. LOL

Sniffle
    YBE. I really didn’t WHA...The journey to 200k...

@AF9705
    @RuffaloSoldier
    @creepycoug
    @puppylove_sugarsteel
    @PurpleJ

#freeazduck
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Asa is so dreamy.