Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2019
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Start taking bets on how long before he is moved to LB... LOL

National analyst answered yesterday (after he sent out his commit tweet) what kind of Safety he will be at UW? “He will be playing LB by his sophomore year...at the latest.”

Clark Lea (ND LB coach) met with Asa & told him there was no scenario he would play Safety at ND. Asa told him he wanted to play Safety. So Lea said he understood & wished him well. Told him that Brian Kelly would not be doing an in-home because he isn’t going to come lie to the kid about playing Safety. Asa said he appreciated the honesty & both parties moved on.
    I’m personally happy (if you go back & look) because I wanted ND to concentrate on Foskey and not waste a scholarship on a kid at LB who wants to be a Safety.
    ND has both starting Safeties back (both with two years eligibility), & last years’ class had a top 50 & top 75 national players (both top 5 Safties) & this years’ class has a top 100 national & the #1 (5 Star ) Safety in the country. Turner would not see the field...
    At LB ND is also good (5 guys at Rover).

I just can’t wait to see Lake explaining to him why he is moving to LB in a year or so..,LOL

He’ll be moved to LB just as soon as he cancels on the Poly Bowl for having already played in one all star game
    After he got a waiver.
    Go look it up.
    All players who play in multiple postseason
    games have to be waiveted.

I know it’s hard for people from a school not even ranked in the top 50 nationally to understand...LOL

Keep playing the 100th ranked OOC schedule & crappy PAC12 Conference nobody respects or watches...LOL
    Seriously...nobody outside the Pacific Northwest watches UW. LOL

Sniffle
    Do you have any sense for how big of a douche you are? Asking for a friend.

By the way, nobody here visits a notre dame website, but you are here fairly often. Pretty sad.

Looking ahead, notre dame will continue to get ass raped whenever it gets to the playoffs after its shitty "independent."
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    @swaye get @AF9705 the fuck outta here already.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Classic. bored. belongs.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    For the sheer shitfuckery
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@swaye get @AF9705 the fuck outta here already.

Over my donations turdcake
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Mosster > Afag
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

National analyst answered yesterday (after he sent out his commit tweet) what kind of Safety he will be at UW? “He will be playing LB by his sophomore year...at the latest.”

Clark Lea (ND LB coach) met with Asa & told him there was no scenario he would play Safety at ND. Asa told him he wanted to play Safety. So Lea said he understood & wished him well. Told him that Brian Kelly would not be doing an in-home because he isn’t going to come lie to the kid about playing Safety. Asa said he appreciated the honesty & both parties moved on.
    I’m personally happy (if you go back & look) because I wanted ND to concentrate on Foskey and not waste a scholarship on a kid at LB who wants to be a Safety.
    ND has both starting Safeties back (both with two years eligibility), & last years’ class had a top 50 & top 75 national players (both top 5 Safties) & this years’ class has a top 100 national & the #1 (5 Star ) Safety in the country. Turner would not see the field...

I just can’t wait to see Lake explaining to him why he is moving to LB in a year or so..,LOL

He’ll be moved to LB just as soon as he cancels on the Poly Bowl for having already played in one all star game
    After he got a waiver.
    Go look it up.

I know it’s hard for people from a school not even ranked in the top 50 nationally to understand...LOL

Keep playing the 100th ranked OOC schedule & crappy PAC12 Conference nobody respects or watches...LOL

Sniffle

@Rapeculturedawg speaks for all of us

I love classy butthurt loosers coming to tell us they DWHA
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Pretty sure that in a year Turner will be a nose guard not safety

Yup. Brian Kelly wouldn't do an in home visit because he wasn't going to lie to the kid about playing safety when random online armchair coaching fags know he is going to be playing nose guard.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Also, I'd like to point out that every school that was recruiting Asa said he'd be a LB. Only UW was telling him he could be a DB which was an obvious lie and they would just flip him to LB after a year in the weight room.

Or Jimmy Lake knows what the fuck he's doing with evaluations and Asa confirmed it himself.

After reading his comments. I commend lake for having conviction and sticking with his assessment. Every other school fell in line and told him what he wanted to hear. Where lake told him the truth and stick with it even when things got tough. He had both feet out the door. And reality is, he'll be better for exploring that option and realizing it was the right decision to come here on his own.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AlCzervik said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

This has to be an alt account. No real poaster could be this stupid.
    I wait with great anticipation for your monthly posts. You rarely disappoint.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

After he got a waiver.
    Go look it up.

Sniffle
    It’s sad to see how far @AF9705 has fallen.