Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nicholas Bolton, 3* 2018 ILB, Frisco (Lone Star), TX (HE GONE)

Comments

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

Passion said:

I'm neither super excited by this or dissapointed.

If we were a shit team I'd love to have Bolton, because he knows how to play football and will end up with a million tackles. His limitations are pretty obvious and have already been argued to death on this board.

Whatever, prove me wrong Nick Bolton.

What are his limitations? No, I'm not going to scroll back and look for them.
    Not fast. Short. Nicholas.
    Joe Lobendahn reincarnated?
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

High end: London Fletcher.

Low end:

Strange. Pete has said (more than once) that he simply doesn't recruit players that can't run really well.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    watched the Hudl, he isnt fast but also doesn't look like he's trying to overcome it, seems in control/composed almost to a fault. Not flailing arms, not over pursuing or spazy. again he doesn't look like he's hitting guys that hard, but they go straight back like a city bus coasting into a honda civic.

seems football smart, will be running the defense if he can cut it physically.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He's slow, but he's quick and accelerates well and closes well. And he's got power in them thurr leggggs.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This kid is 17. Good chance he grows an inch or two before he's slated to play. You can't teach what's in between the ears which is why Petersen loves him. Great player to get in the program and let him develop. Plus another Texas player, which I love going forward. The more we bring up to Seattle the better.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pat_hm said:

This kid is 17. Good chance he grows an inch or two before he's slated to play. You can't teach what's in between the ears which is why Petersen loves him. Great player to get in the program and let him develop. Plus another Texas player, which I love going forward. The more we bring up to Seattle the better.

Kids from poor backgrounds stop growing earlier, middle class and up kids grow a bit later (on average, obviously). Not quite sure where Bolton fits. Looks like he might be the ladder rather than the former, but without any specific information it's hard to tell.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941

pat_hm said:

Kids from poor backgrounds stop growing earlier, middle class and up kids grow a bit later (on average, obviously). Not quite sure where Bolton fits. Looks like he might be the ladder rather than the former, but without any specific information it's hard to tell.
    He came up to visit with both his folks and they weren't midgets. I saw the photo on twitter but haven't been able to find it. Frisco is also a nice suburban area of Dallas. It's not poor. Second fastest growing of the state. He's definitely a healthy looking dude. Feel like kids from
    area are more open to leaving the state than other regions (east Texas).
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Wait until Socha puts 4 inches on him

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

Wait until Socha puts 4 inches in him

This poast put 4 inches on me