Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nicholas Bolton, 3* 2018 ILB, Frisco (Lone Star), TX (HE GONE)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Kid has been wanting a Texas A&M offer, the day he tweeted about A&M coming to evaluate him a few weeks back was the day he wasn’t coming to Washington. Pete don’t play that. Good luck to him.

Poopsi u da best. did he delete the Texas A&M tweet?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

so.......
    we apparently have backed off.
    I'm gonna take this as good news, but really unusual with this staff

What? that is so unlike Pete. Unless Bolton decided to take some visits.
    apparently that was not the reason. nor was grades. at least according to Bolton. very bizarre
    Calling horse shit on that one. Dude wanted to text other chicks, got broken up with, now is playing the scorned lover aka victim.
    Yup. Does Eklund expect him to come out and tell him he has been talking to other schools?

September 21 he retweeted shit about A&M coming to evaluate him, And he liked a few tweets regarding the same too. Pete isn’t about to fight for a kid all the way in Texas that is likely going to be tough to hold and is not a superstar or some shit.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Kid has been wanting a Texas A&M offer, the day he tweeted about A&M coming to evaluate him a few weeks back was the day he wasn’t coming to Washington. Pete don’t play that. Good luck to him.

He did delete it, but I remember seeing him retweet it, he hasn’t unliked those tweets though, so you can go back and see what I am referencing.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    we can do better at MLB.

I'd like to think if we were really desperate we would have fought harder
  • Options

He did delete it, but I remember seeing him retweet it, he hasn’t unliked those tweets though, so you can go back and see what I am referencing.
    #whyIstayed
  • Options
    I get why a kids would like Texas, but i do not understand why they like ATM? they get plungered every year
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Here are two of the tweets he liked, and one of them he originally retweeted before deleting it:

Lol he wants to play for Black Sark buh bye.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

so.......

apparently that was not the reason. nor was grades. at least according to Bolton. very bizarre
    Calling horse shit on that one. Dude wanted to text other chicks, got broken up with, now is playing the scorned lover aka victim.
    Yup. Does Eklund expect him to come out and tell him he has been talking to other schools?

September 21 he retweeted shit about A&M coming to evaluate him, And he liked a few tweets regarding the same too. Pete isn’t about to fight for a kid all the way in Texas that is likely going to be tough to hold and is not a superstar or some shit.
    I love Petes policy. It might sting right now because some of these stupid fucking talented kids want to play recruiting and not football. Over time, as long as we keep winning they will get less and less as they know Pete isn't bluffing when he says dont fucking talk to other schools if you commit. Good salesmen know their value. There are so many hours in the day and only so many you can allocate to recruiting. So fuck these kids that are trying to play grab ass with a bunch of schools. Waste of time, we will find another kid to coach.

Remember how cool Sarks "classes" were in the first couple months when we were in ok every top recruit on the west coast? "DUDE bro come play for WASHINGTON. You would be so sick! I'll start you freshman year think of all the dope shit you will do on the field and puss you will get! think about it bro!" Only to end up with limp armed fag 240 lb OL and DL because playing the shopping game with these kids means they will end up at the top programs eventually.

Petes philosophy will weed out the pussies for the football players.
    Except ty jones and Kentrell love. But still.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

so.......

I love Petes policy. It might sting right now because some of these stupid fucking talented kids want to play recruiting and not football. Over time, as long as we keep winning they will get less and less as they know Pete isn't bluffing when he says dont fucking talk to other schools if you commit. Good salesmen know their value. There are so many hours in the day and only so many you can allocate to recruiting. So fuck these kids that are trying to play grab ass with a bunch of schools. Waste of time, we will find another kid to coach.

Remember how cool Sarks "classes" were in the first couple months when we were in ok every top recruit on the west coast? "DUDE bro come play for WASHINGTON. You would be so sick! I'll start you freshman year think of all the dope shit you will do on the field and puss you will get! think about it bro!" Only to end up with limp armed fag 240 lb OL and DL because playing the shopping game with these kids means they will end up at the top programs eventually.

Petes philosophy will weed out the pussies for the football players.
    But Tosh Day!!!!¡¡
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    yeah ruth said it was about his aTm interest.

and then she hilariously threw shade at bleenor for stealing her shit
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

BallzDeep said:

I really liked this kid. He lays the wood. Haven't seen much from Wellington and Eifler. Eifler is a specimen and lays the wood but doesn't know football yet. Wellington is adjusting to LB from Safety in high school and I haven't seen him hit hard once. Not saying he's soft but he hasn't proven to me that he's not soft. Not even on special teams where he should be trying to kill people like Zeke Turner.

We need some fucking enforcers to replace Azeem and Keishawn and right now it looks like were stuck with a fucking try-hard, small, white dude named Ben and another smallish "black" dude named DJ for 2018. Fuck me!

And fuck Bolton for fucking around with A&M. Coach Pete ain't fucking around and will replace him with someone better. I'm getting a half chub just thinking about Pete calling him and telling him they're dropping his ass.

And no we ain't scooping up USC's fucking scraps. We're getting Jackson Sirmon, Solo T, and Alston Orji at MLB, Jeremiah Martin at Buck, and Maureese Wren at Athlete aka SAM. Some big boy crootin' is coming our way. Book it!

This poast brought to you by cocaine.
    And?