Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nicholas Bolton, 3* 2018 ILB, Frisco (Lone Star), TX (HE GONE)

Comments

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,106
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes I have low bar for LB prospects.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Bolton will earn his scholarship if he injures at least 5-6 kick/punt returners next year.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Too slow for kickoff coverage/10; do not want.

Just kidding, he's aight. And he does look seriously jacked. I mean we already have a pretty good strength program, but here's hoping this guy makes everyone else feel bad about themselves in the weight room.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,318
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

High end: London Fletcher.

Low end:

How tall is this kid?
    Fletcher was 5'9-10".

• Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

This kid is 17. Good chance he grows an inch or two before he's slated to play. You can't teach what's in between the ears which is why Petersen loves him. Great player to get in the program and let him develop. Plus another Texas player, which I love going forward. The more we bring up to Seattle the better.

Kids from poor backgrounds stop growing earlier, middle class and up kids grow a bit later (on average, obviously). Not quite sure where Bolton fits. Looks like he might be the ladder rather than the former, but without any specific information it's hard to tell.
    He came up to visit with both his folks and they weren't midgets. I saw the photo on twitter but haven't been able to find it. Frisco is also a nice suburban area of Dallas. It's not poor. Second fastest growing of the state. He's definitely a healthy looking dude. Feel like kids from
    area are more open to leaving the state than other regions (east Texas).
    He's got room to grow imo

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

This kid is 17. Good chance he grows an inch or two before he's slated to play. You can't teach what's in between the ears which is why Petersen loves him. Great player to get in the program and let him develop. Plus another Texas player, which I love going forward. The more we bring up to Seattle the better.

Kids from poor backgrounds stop growing earlier, middle class and up kids grow a bit later (on average, obviously). Not quite sure where Bolton fits. Looks like he might be the ladder rather than the former, but without any specific information it's hard to tell.
    He came up to visit with both his folks and they weren't midgets. I saw the photo on twitter but haven't been able to find it. Frisco is also a nice suburban area of Dallas. It's not poor. Second fastest growing of the state. He's definitely a healthy looking dude. Feel like kids from

This kid has either been in the weight room for a couple years or he has some insane genetics.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    edited July 2017

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

This kid has either been in the weight room for a couple years or he has some insane genetics.
    Probably both
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2017
    Fuck that, man his dad could Play DE for Pete
    @DDY thank you!
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

pat_hm said:

Probably both
    Exactly. Just another reason why our resources should be spent in Texas...that state breeds football players. Shitcan Malloe, fuck these Mormon idiots who are obsessed with BYU/ USC and hire D Line guy who knows that region. Boom. Natty.
    Good post. I would add it breeds bigger
    football players. Much better chance of stocking
    both lines by keeping Texas in play. Just more
    big bodies to choose from. I get there's more schools
    competing for those bodies but winning eliminates some
    of that competition.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    i am glad he did not do those faggy videos
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    biak1 said:

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    Finally watched his video. I love how effortless he makes tackling look. He constantly is snapping people's heads back too. Doesn't waste steps, just gets there and puts people down. Apparently he's short and slow. Didn't notice either to be honest. I like him. If he's the bottom of the class as you guys say, UW is in great shape.