Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trey Lowe, 4* 2018 RB/DB, Portland (Jesuit), OR (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Being an All-American basically confirms he's gonna redshirt, right?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This kid is a fucking bad ass. Nails.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He's been ruppin it up so far this year. Don't care who he is playing. The dude is unstoppable
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,982
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

He's been ruppin it up so far this year. Don't care who he is playing. The dude is unstoppable

In his last game he had something like 197 yards and 3 TDs on 4 carries. Only played the 1st quarter.
    Stats are for losers. Just what I am hearing.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,107
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2017

Is that an Adolph Rupp reference?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    but how are his hips? ;)
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    No details but scored 5 touchdowns in the first
    quarter Friday night. Kid will be one of our best
    three recruits. Book it.
  • Options
    whuggy said:

No details but scored 5 touchdowns in the first
    quarter Friday night. Kid will be one of our best
    three recruits. Book it.

high school stats are for loser, but this kid is tearing shit up. Granted his OL is amazing.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Here is the reality of Oregon running backs; The level of high school football in the state is awful. Thomas Tyner for instance would make one cut and just run. That would net him 400+ yards and anywhere from 5 to 10 TD's every Friday.

It makes them two or three years out from being good. They have to learn how to be ball carriers in college and that takes time. His older brother was a very underwhelming athlete, but he blocked his ass off. This kid doesn't look all that much more gifted, but he will play hard.

Like I told every Duck fan about Tyner I will say about this kid; give him a few years to learn how to play at a high level.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Mosster47 said:

Here is the reality of Oregon running backs; The level of high school football in the state is awful. Thomas Tyner for instance would make one cut and just run. That would net him 400+ yards and anywhere from 5 to 10 TD's every Friday.

It makes them two or three years out from being good. They have to learn how to be ball carriers in college and that takes time. His older brother was a very underwhelming athlete, but he blocked his ass off. This kid doesn't look all that much more gifted, but he will play hard.

Like I told every Duck fan about Tyner I will say about this kid; give him a few years to learn how to play at a high level.

It's all relative. Look at the film of all the other kids coming
    out of Oregon this year. They all play in the same state.
    Who's film out of Oregon looks better than this kid other
    than Tufanga?
  • Options
    YouNeed2ChillYouNeed2Chill Member Posts: 57
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Competition almost never matters. When a guy is good you just know. Rapp played against a bunch of small unathletic white dudes but you could tell he was a baller.
  • Options

Competition almost never matters. When a guy is good you just know. Rapp played against a bunch of small unathletic white dudes but you could tell he was a baller.

Sometimes I watch Rapp's high school tape to yankoff, SAD but true
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

U finally surpassed jhfstyle and backthepack for poster I'd most likely to go to 7-11 with. Well done!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Mosster47 said:

U finally surpassed jhfstyle and backthepack for poster I'd most likely to go to 7-11 with. Well done!
    I'm not that bad, FOCB
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

hurtful
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

I'm not that bad, FOCB
    What's FOCB mean? U stupid cunt
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Mosster47 said:

I'm not that bad, FOCB
    What's FOCB mean? U stupid cunt
    Fuck off, cunt bag.