Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MJ Ale, 3* 2018 OL, Fife HS, WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,814
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    BallzDeep said:

All of you bitch and moan when our offensive line sucks and get their asses whooped but when somebody criticizes the coaches for taking a lineman who sucks you turn into a bunch of defensive doog bitches. Do you not see the connection between O-line recruiting and O-line performance? All of you deserve Andrew Kirkland and Jesse Sosebee for your doogishness.

The thought never occurred to me ... perhaps that’s why I was so vocal about Strausser for 2+ years
  • Options

BallzDeep said:

All of you bitch and moan when our offensive line sucks and get their asses whooped but when somebody criticizes the coaches for taking a lineman who sucks you turn into a bunch of defensive doog bitches. Do you not see the connection between O-line recruiting and O-line performance? All of you deserve Andrew Kirkland and Jesse Sosebee for your doogishness.

You can't shit on people for being hypocritical when they're not being hypocritical. Ale is a rare human being. 6'7 and 320 doesn't come around often. Also, as shitty as Sosebee is, he's starting in front of guys like Wattenberg, Bainivalu, and Henry Roberts. If you want to shit on the coaches for something, do it for that. But criticizing OL recruiting because they went after rare talents is stupid.
    If they land Ballz Deep, the zero star OG from Shitville Washington, then you can go at them all you want. The rare talent that the Huskies have recruited that could be playing LG isn't. That's all there is to it right now. If, in 3 years, the line still sucks, then you can go at them. Curne, Ale, and Mele is a really good OL class. That's a ton of potential. The Huskies can't just recruit all 5 star tackles like Cade Mays from Knoxville. This is about as good of a class they could have gotten. Take your stupid, unfounded bitching somewhere else.
    Bain’s redshirting ... although I personally think that he could play this year. I’d be SHOCKED if he wasn’t starting next year likely at LG unless Kaleb leaves early (and he hasn’t had a good tape year this year).

I really want to see Wattenberg make a leap here at the end of the year ... Roberts I think we have enough evidence to suggest to not expect much ...

An OL next year L-R on Adams, Bain, Harris, Wattenberg, and McGary next year could be very, very good.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

BallzDeep said:

You can't shit on people for being hypocritical when they're not being hypocritical. Ale is a rare human being. 6'7 and 320 doesn't come around often. Also, as shitty as Sosebee is, he's starting in front of guys like Wattenberg, Bainivalu, and Henry Roberts. If you want to shit on the coaches for something, do it for that. But criticizing OL recruiting because they went after rare talents is stupid.
    If they land Ballz Deep, the zero star OG from Shitville Washington, then you can go at them all you want. The rare talent that the Huskies have recruited that could be playing LG isn't. That's all there is to it right now. If, in 3 years, the line still sucks, then you can go at them. Curne, Ale, and Mele is a really good OL class. That's a ton of potential. The Huskies can't just recruit all 5 star tackles like Cade Mays from Knoxville. This is about as good of a class they could have gotten. Take your stupid, unfounded bitching somewhere else.
    Bain’s redshirting ... although I personally think that he could play this year. I’d be SHOCKED if he wasn’t starting next year likely at LG unless Kaleb leaves early (and he hasn’t had a good tape year this year).

I really want to see Wattenberg make a leap here at the end of the year ... Roberts I think we have enough evidence to suggest to not expect much ...

An OL next year L-R on Adams, Bain, Harris, Wattenberg, and McGary next year could be very, very good.
    2018 gonna be special!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

BallzDeep said:

Unless jake grows a pair over the year. It is not going to matter
  • Options

Tequilla said:

BallzDeep said:

Unless we get a OC that features play action it’s not going to matter
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,431
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

BallzDeep said:

Unless we get a OC random play generator that features play action it’s not going to matter
    FTFY
  • Options
    SlmdawgSlmdawg Member Posts: 94
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Sounds like he hurt his knee pretty seriously last night. Had to be carted, then was seen later in an aircast and on crutches.
    http://amp.thenewstribune.com/sports/high-school/article184079666.html
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,792
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Slmdawg said:

Sounds like he hurt his knee pretty seriously last night. Had to be carted, then was seen later in an aircast and on crutches.
    http://amp.thenewstribune.com/sports/high-school/article184079666.html

Fractured Ankle, I heard.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    After the visit pics, my updated take on Ale

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Yep. I totally get it. You gotta take a chance on a kid like that in your backyard.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,450
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

He’s a large human and not in a Morgan Rosborough way. Definitely worth a shot.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    That kid is a fucking beast. I’ve said before that with his boxing background I bet he gets a look at D-line (God willing).
  • Options
    I still think he needs to be playing around 320-30 range
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    BallzDeep said:

I still think he needs to be playing around 320-30 range

What do want him to chop off one of his legs? He's naturally that fucking big. It's mostly muscle.
    Have you see his legs/ass? There is definitely room to recomposition his body. Socha will know what to do with him, but i don’t see him getting any bigger
  • Options
    I’d be shocked if Ale plays in the 350-360 range for UW ... my guess is they try to get him to a “lean and mean” 330-335 range ... just go look at Vita as a test case
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

I’d be shocked if Ale plays in the 350-360 range for UW ... my guess is they try to get him to a “lean and mean” 330-335 range ... just go look at Vita as a test case

He's 345.
  • Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335

Tequilla said:

He's 345.
    He was prolly going by the 360 the UW twitter account said earlier.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Tequilla said:

He's 345.
    He was prolly going by the 360 the UW twitter account said earlier.
    He's referring to Vita