Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MJ Ale, 3* 2018 OL, Fife HS, WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

We got him because he is an athletic 6’7 323 genetic freak. It doesn’t matter how good he is the day he shows up on campus you stupid fucks.

Man, him and Burleson are gonna be so good in 2038.
    This kid is less of a project than burleson.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

We got him because he is an athletic 6’7 323 genetic freak. It doesn’t matter how good he is the day he shows up on campus you stupid fucks.

Burleson is a basketball player
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

No he's not. Burleson is naturally more athletic. He played basketball prior to football and came in as a Tackle. This kid is strictly a Guard and cannot move his feet in pass pro to save his life. Offensive line coaches would say his feet get stuck in the mud. This whole "It's okay he's naturally awkward and unathletic and can't pick up his feet because he's huge and Socha" shit is stupid. He fucking sucks and I'm fucking sick of taking offensive lineman who suck in high school and hoping they don't suck against way better competition in college. If you think Sosebee is bad wait until you see this kid going against speed interior guys in college. We need to take another offensive lineman.
    U need to accept reality. He committed so he UW's problem. Pete not pulling the offer, unless he starts flirting with other schools.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

No he's not. Burleson is naturally more athletic. He played basketball prior to football and came in as a Tackle. This kid is strictly a Guard and cannot move his feet in pass pro to save his life. Offensive line coaches would say his feet get stuck in the mud. This whole "It's okay he's naturally awkward and unathletic and can't pick up his feet because he's huge and Socha" shit is stupid. He fucking sucks and I'm fucking sick of taking offensive lineman who suck in high school and hoping they don't suck against way better competition in college. If you think Sosebee is bad wait until you see this kid going against speed interior guys in college. We need to take another offensive lineman.
    U need to accept reality. He committed so he UW's problem. Pete not pulling the offer, unless he starts flirting with other schools.
    No! Stop with the Doog bullshit. He fucking sucks! That IS the reality as well. I don't care if he gets his offer pulled or not they need to take another lineman who's better than him! Penei Sewell, Junior Angilau, Jaren Kump, Will Craig, even Joey Ramos. Somebody better than him. IDGAF who it is.
    I agree we should be taking 4 OL per class.
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

No! Stop with the Doog bullshit. He fucking sucks! That IS the reality as well. I don't care if he gets his offer pulled or not they need to take another lineman who's better than him! Penei Sewell, Junior Angilau, Jaren Kump, Will Craig, even Joey Ramos. Somebody better than him. IDGAF who it is.
    Here is Ohio State's commit list.

https://ohiostate.247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Commits

Why don't we? start taking a long look at this to see who we? can poach off of there to fill Ale's spot. This way, we? can get them back when Togiai commits in a week and we have no DL on our recruiting board left...
  • Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Offensive line is useless without speed on the outside and a big back to open up holes straight up the gut.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

All of you bitch and moan when our offensive line sucks and get their asses whooped but when somebody criticizes the coaches for taking a lineman who sucks you turn into a bunch of defensive doog bitches. Do you not see the connection between O-line recruiting and O-line performance? All of you deserve Andrew Kirkland and Jesse Sosebee for your doogishness.

You can't shit on people for being hypocritical when they're not being hypocritical. Ale is a rare human being. 6'7 and 320 doesn't come around often. Also, as shitty as Sosebee is, he's starting in front of guys like Wattenberg, Bainivalu, and Henry Roberts. If you want to shit on the coaches for something, do it for that. But criticizing OL recruiting because they went after rare talents is stupid.
    If they land Ballz Deep, the zero star OG from Shitville Washington, then you can go at them all you want. The rare talent that the Huskies have recruited that could be playing LG isn't. That's all there is to it right now. If, in 3 years, the line still sucks, then you can go at them. Curne, Ale, and Mele is a really good OL class. That's a ton of potential. The Huskies can't just recruit all 5 star tackles like Cade Mays from Knoxville. This is about as good of a class they could have gotten. Take your stupid, unfounded bitching somewhere else.
    MJ Ale is not a fucking rare talent! He has a rare body and rare size. That is it. Penei Sewell is a rare talent. Shit like athleticism and quickness fucking matter! Ale sucks. Take another lineman who's better than him which isn't that hard to do and doesn't require flipping a kid from a blue blood. Period. End of story. Fuck off.
    I think you missed the part where I said "MJ Ale is a rare human being." I said overall the OL focus was rare talent. I said Ale was a rare human.

Reading is hard.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

BallzDeep said:

"James Atoe has the potential to be the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft." - Sark

"It's okay they took MJ Ale because he's a rare human and it's fine that they're currently only taking three offensive lineman this class." - Doogs

No one likes you, you are making points at no one right now. My god I want to die reading your shit. Good job.
    Ironically, the best part is that he is a doog telling people to fuck off for being hyprocritical doogs.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

"James Atoe has the potential to be the #1 overall pick in the NFL draft." - Sark

"It's okay they took MJ Ale because he's a rare human and it's fine that they're currently only taking three offensive lineman this class." - Doogs

No one likes you, you are making points at no one right now. My god I want to die reading your shit. Good job.
    Then I've done my job.
    That’s why I said good job.
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 709
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This reads like a combination of the "need for a big back" and "we have DE's" thread. What a chopped up fetus.
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    BallzDeep said:

JECAR said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Here is Ohio State's commit list.

https://ohiostate.247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Commits

Why don't we? start taking a long look at this to see who we? can poach off of there to fill Ale's spot. This way, we? can get them back when Togiai commits in a week and we have no DL on our recruiting board left...
    None of the O-line recruits I mentioned are committed to Ohio State or any other big-time school. All are better than Ale and all are realistically attainable by UW. UW CAN do better and NEED to do better. Fuck off doog bitch.
    Good lord man, you just fucking don’t get it.
  • Options
    Jesus, a lot of fucking aids in this thread
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,463
    Founders Club
    I just read this thread from close to the beginning, and @BallzDeep is a prototypical Sark recruit. Everyone loved him until he was on the team for a few months and we all realized he's useless. I know we can only sacrifice on Fridays, but how about medical retirement Monday? Mods?!?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    BallzDeep said:

I just read this thread from close to the beginning, and @BallzDeep is a prototypical Sark recruit. Everyone loved him until he was on the team for a few months and we all realized he's useless. I know we can only sacrifice on Fridays, but how about medical retirement Monday? Mods?!?

Go suck milk from your fat mother's tits bitch
    I want some.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

LIPO ... big guys are the most projectable ... it’s not where they are today ... it’s where they will be 2-3 years from now