Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!









Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MJ Ale, 3* 2018 OL, Fife HS, WA (COMMITTED)

2456789

Comments

  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Posts: 3,913
    2,500 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments
    edited April 2017

    @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi
    Isn't he from new zealand? I think he should holla at Johnny Goodtimes Nansen for that canadian citizenship

    Australia
    3 time Australian Golden Gloves heavyweight boxing champ
    Started on the #3 ranked junior rugby team.
    Nurplebackthepack
  • NurpleNurple Posts: 686
    250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Comments 250 Up Votes

    @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi
    Isn't he from new zealand? I think he should holla at Johnny Goodtimes Nansen for that canadian citizenship

    Australia
    3 time Australian Golden Gloves heavyweight boxing champ
    Started on the #3 ranked junior rugby team.
    Nice resume at least his punch off the line will be solid.
  • HFNYHFNY Posts: 3,051
    2,500 Up Votes 1,000 Awesomes Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments
    Hope they get him in the fold. The coaching staff will give him some things to work on his senior year and then they can try him at multiple spots at the beginning of his RS year to see what the best fit is.

    Besides, this class doesn't need another QB or WR.
  • priapismpriapism Posts: 2,037
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Ale is probably the 3rd-4th best lineman UW can get this year. I'm glad they offered. I think he'll be a better DT than OL guy. He looks like he could be 340-350lbs...in a good way, by the time he gets to UW as a freshman. With his size, this guy could start by his first day on campus.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Posts: 3,059
    2,500 Up Votes Seventh Anniversary 1,500 Awesomes 2500 Comments
    Huff looks like a fucking geek
    biak1
  • HFNYHFNY Posts: 3,051
    2,500 Up Votes 1,000 Awesomes Sixth Anniversary 2500 Comments
    Maybe he is, maybe he isn't (the 3rd or 4th best guy).

    But it's important to remember that Coleman Shelton, Andrew Kirkland, Trey Adams (to the NFL), and maybe even McGary could be gone after 2017. That's 3 or 4 linemen.

    UW also only took 2 OL in 2016 and 3 OL in 2017 so they will probably take 3 or 4 OL this year.
    priapism said:

    Ale is probably the 3rd-4th best lineman UW can get this year. I'm glad they offered. I think he'll be a better DT than OL guy. He looks like he could be 340-350lbs...in a good way, by the time he gets to UW as a freshman. With his size, this guy could start by his first day on campus.

  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 34,187
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes

    HFNY said:

    Maybe he is, maybe he isn't (the 3rd or 4th best guy).

    But it's important to remember that Coleman Shelton, Andrew Kirkland, Trey Adams (to the NFL), and maybe even McGary could be gone after 2017. That's 3 or 4 linemen.

    UW also only took 2 OL in 2016 and 3 OL in 2017 so they will probably take 3 or 4 OL this year.

    priapism said:

    Ale is probably the 3rd-4th best lineman UW can get this year. I'm glad they offered. I think he'll be a better DT than OL guy. He looks like he could be 340-350lbs...in a good way, by the time he gets to UW as a freshman. With his size, this guy could start by his first day on campus.

    Fuck, we all at HH need to pray to Pat Haden that Burleson and Hilberts develop in to decent players.
    We need @Swaye to get out of rehab so he can swing the chicken.
    Next Monday the chicken will fly!
    NeGgaPlEaSeYellowSnowbackthepackdflea
  • dfleadflea Posts: 5,574
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes 5000 Comments
    Swaye said:

    HFNY said:

    Maybe he is, maybe he isn't (the 3rd or 4th best guy).

    But it's important to remember that Coleman Shelton, Andrew Kirkland, Trey Adams (to the NFL), and maybe even McGary could be gone after 2017. That's 3 or 4 linemen.

    UW also only took 2 OL in 2016 and 3 OL in 2017 so they will probably take 3 or 4 OL this year.

    priapism said:

    Ale is probably the 3rd-4th best lineman UW can get this year. I'm glad they offered. I think he'll be a better DT than OL guy. He looks like he could be 340-350lbs...in a good way, by the time he gets to UW as a freshman. With his size, this guy could start by his first day on campus.

    Fuck, we all at HH need to pray to Pat Haden that Burleson and Hilberts develop in to decent players.
    We need @Swaye to get out of rehab so he can swing the chicken.
    Next Monday the chicken will fly!
    Fix the wigwam while you're at it.


    We're all a bunch of lame ass motherfuckers.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Posts: 4,948
    Swaye's Wigwam 5,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes Seventh Anniversary

    I'll be down in Fife on Monday and right by the high school. Should I wait for him to leave school and bark like a DAWG when I see him?

    The police station is across the freeway.

    We were painting the jail and I asked my lead if he needed an address to get there. He just smiled and said "I've been there before". The chief got a good laugh out of it
  • FireCohenFireCohen Posts: 16,404
    10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 10000 Comments 250 Answers
    I gotz my money on Cryztobal
    NeGgaPlEaSebackthepack
  • dncdnc Posts: 46,931
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments
    BallzDeep said:

    BallzDeep said:

    Fuck Ale. He sucks and is damn near retarded. Andrew Kirkland sucks too. That's another Senior I can't wait to see leave just like Psalm last season. Bainivalu or Wattenberg will start at LG. They're good. Matt James, Jesse Sosebee, John Turner, and Devin Burleson are all worthless too. If this O-line class isn't good we're fucked. If any starter gets injured this season we're fucked.

    Who hurt you?
    That fat bitch Eklund banned me so I have a lot of built up aggression that has been ramped up even more now that our team is actually fucking good again. The stakes are higher now. I want them to skull fuck everybody this season and at this point taking giant retards like Ale is unacceptable to me. God forbid I ever have to watch him play for UW and watch him false start countless times and fuck up his assignment because he's too dumb to figure out the pass protection or too slow to pick up a blitzing LB or a D-line stunt.
    Was your dm.c handle postal something or other with a a nipnap avatar?
    backthepackTierbsHsotBoobs
Sign In or Register to comment.