Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bryan Addison, 4* 2018 WR/S, Gardena (Serra), CA (Offered 5/16/17)

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

These fucking kids man.. maybe if he had done his due diligence figuring out how to get into the school of his choice rather than worrying about commitment videos he wouldn’t be in this situation. I get the commitment hype the first time around but when you fall flat on your face you do it the second time behind closed doors.
    When the Mayor of Ding Dong City is right, he's right.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I have a feeling this wont be the last time we see him trying to switch schools.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

These fucking kids man.. maybe if he had done his due diligence figuring out how to get into the school of his choice rather than worrying about commitment videos he wouldn’t be in this situation. I get the commitment hype the first time around but when you fall flat on your face you do it the second time behind closed doors.
    100%.

Unless the bottom of the snowboard is purple and gold. Then I fucking LOVE it.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    can we grey shirt him?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

It sounds like it was specifically a written portion of the SAT that UCLA required and was thus not admitting him. Every other school on his list doesn’t require that portion, and he has already been cleared by all the schools on his list, including UW.

However, he did tell Huffman that immediate playing time was the most important thing to him in deciding which school he’s going to join.

He claims he doesn’t care which side he’d play on. I think he could crack the safety rotation much the way McKinney did last year.

He’d likely do the same at WR based on talent alone.

But if he’s wanting to be a starter from jump, he’s going to Oregon.

Crystobal is great coach and great recruiter. Ain’t that right @Mosster47
    I'm sorry are we saying a guy that coached the offensive line for one year and won't sign his first official recruiting class until December of this year is responsible for four years of poor WR recruiting before his arrival?

Do you blame your imaginary kids for why you sucked in high school?

It's not even the start of his first season and the Ducks have two 4-star wideouts, one that looks to be joining on Monday, and another coming to SNL that Oregon has a real shot at. I don't think Addison is coming to Eugene, but if he did I'd have to say that's fixing the fucking problem pretty quickly which would be the sign of a good recruiter. The coaching part is LIPO as always.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

It sounds like it was specifically a written portion of the SAT that UCLA required and was thus not admitting him. Every other school on his list doesn’t require that portion, and he has already been cleared by all the schools on his list, including UW.

However, he did tell Huffman that immediate playing time was the most important thing to him in deciding which school he’s going to join.

He claims he doesn’t care which side he’d play on. I think he could crack the safety rotation much the way McKinney did last year.

He’d likely do the same at WR based on talent alone.

But if he’s wanting to be a starter from jump, he’s going to Oregon.

Crystobal is great coach and great recruiter. Ain’t that right @Mosster47
    I'm sorry are we saying a guy that coached the offensive line for one year and won't sign his first official recruiting class until December of this year is responsible for four years of poor WR recruiting before his arrival?

Do you blame your imaginary kids for why you sucked in high school?

It's not even the start of his first season and the Ducks have two 4-star wideouts, one that looks to be joining on Monday, and another coming to SNL that Oregon has a real shot at. I don't think Addison is coming to Eugene, but if he did I'd have to say that's fixing the fucking problem pretty quickly which would be the sign of a good recruiter. The coaching part is LIPO as always.
    You guys are fags.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Committing to Oregon tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    dtd said:

I hope so but he has visited the other three schools before in his top 4. Has anyone confirmed his OKG status?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

dtd said:

I hope so but he has visited the other three schools before in his top 4. Has anyone confirmed his OKG status?
    He's on campus now.
  • Options
    dtd said:

Mosster47 said:

dtd said:

He's on campus now.
    But still.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Addison to asu
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Addison to Idaho State University... they have stuff
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

dtd said:

I'm expecting a WOOF on Tuesday, he just committed.
    Which Tuesday?