Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#9 Alex Cook

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,091
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 2019

Bread said:

Jomon Dotson lead the Nevada DBs in tackles, PD, and interceptions. I'd call that a success.

I'm an old ass grad student at Nevada. I went to the first half of the Oregon State game and then proceeded to ignore the football team the rest of the season. I didn't even know this. That'd be legit if he made an NFL roster.

Go Pack (basketball).
    Why go to nevad for. Grad school? Isn’t it a shit hole that is notch above TCU

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. And it's clear you've never been to any school.
    Is it a specific major you went for? Since I am so uneducated
    Geological Engineering. Are you calling UNR or Reno a shithole? You'd be wrong on both counts. This isn't 1957. And the TCU comparison? Wut?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Holy fuck you are a weirdo. Creating a total fantasy persona online just make yourself feel better about your pathetic life.

It amuses me you think I'm lying.
    It amuses me that you are that delusional.
    I don't care what you think or believe. I'm black. I'm tall. I'm sexy. I love myself and wouldn't have it any other way.
    Really sounds like you are trying convince yourself!
    No need. I am who I am. It's weird you care so much and seemed bothered by it. Short white guy? Maybe fat? Feeling insecure?
    I'm no rocket surgerist, but StrongArm has some sort of complex. Oedipus?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Motown said:

Lol I can't even hate ballz. Doubles, triples down, passes the HIV heroin needle that you know is death but you keep needing a hit.

A contrarian with no letting up.

He's must read content for me as a lurker.

Big backs, no more fatties, Oregon recruits sloppy seconds, a late Target is still a good target, bi-racial is the genetically superior athlete hence light skin u. Love this stuff

Appreciate your support bro ✊
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Bread said:

Jomon Dotson lead the Nevada DBs in tackles, PD, and interceptions. I'd call that a success.

I'm an old ass grad student at Nevada. I went to the first half of the Oregon State game and then proceeded to ignore the football team the rest of the season. I didn't even know this. That'd be legit if he made an NFL roster.

Go Pack (basketball).

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. And it's clear you've never been to any school.
    Geological Engineering. Are you calling UNR or Reno a shithole? You'd be wrong on both counts. This isn't 1957. And the TCU comparison? Wut?
    TCU thing was a shot at teq, Reno was nothing special last time I was there which was like 10 years ago
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bread said:

Go Pack (basketball).

TCU thing was a shot at teq, Reno was nothing special last time I was there which was like 10 years ago
    A lot has changed in 10 years. It's becoming more gentrified Portland/Seattle hip every day, for better or worse. Personally, I fux wit 300 days of sun with mountains, deserts, and two big fucking lakes in my backyard. If you're not an outdoorsy type, you may not write home about it. For me it's Shangri-La.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Bread said:

Go Pack (basketball).

A lot has changed in 10 years. It's becoming more gentrified Portland/Seattle hip every day, for better or worse. Personally, I fux wit 300 days of sun with mountains, deserts, and two big fucking lakes in my backyard. If you're not an outdoorsy type, you may not write home about it. For me it's Shangri-La.
    Sounds like Fort Collins minus the desert part. It’s prairie instead.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited January 2019

Bread said:

Go Pack (basketball).

Lots of similarities. Eastern slope of big ass mountain ranges. Fort Collins doesn't get a lot of rain, but Reno gets half of that.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Bread said:

Go Pack (basketball).

I am big city guys, so anything small is a shithole imo. If you like it, that is great
  • Options

Bread said:

Go Pack (basketball).

Lots of similarities. Eastern slope of big ass mountain ranges. Fort Collins doesn't get a lot of rain, but Reno gets half of that.
    It’s rained twice since August (since I’ve been here). We get some snowfall from time to time.
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NCDaWg38 said:

Dad #1 always said, "If I could give the US an enema, I would start with Wyoming."

Wyoming? No. It has the Tetons, Wind River Range, and world-class fly-fishing and skiing. (Yes, it is home to Dick Cheney, but fuck that guy.)

Ohio is where we should give an enema, too. Besides LeBron, what the hell has that shithole ever produced that's meaningful?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,309
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Beno4Life said:

NCDaWg38 said:

Dad #1 always said, "If I could give the US an enema, I would start with Wyoming."

Wyoming? No. It has the Tetons, Wind River Range, and world-class fly-fishing and skiing. (Yes, it is home to Dick Cheney, but fuck that guy.)

Ohio is where we should give an enema, too. Besides LeBron, what the hell has that shithole ever produced that's meaningful?
    More presidents than any state
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Beno4Life said:

NCDaWg38 said:

Agreed. All the enema states are east of the Rockies. Never been, but Cuyahoga Valley might be an alright part of Ohio. Cedar Point was pretty cool when I was a wee lad.
  • Options

In a thread full of Ballz Deep narcissistic shitposting its amazing that @backthepack has the worst posts.

The Tetons and the Beartooths. The two most beautiful places in this shithole of a country. Get out once in awhile and look around.

It’s beautiful. But, fuck that school in Laramie. Southern Wyoming is pretty dog shit. That’s all I’ve been exposed too.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    Swaye's Wigwam

guntlove said:

Surprise surprise. Another WR recruiting failure. Skill position players switching sides almost never works out. He'll probably transfer after next season.

We also took him over Bryan Thompson and he recorded one career reception for us. Good job guys.

Next time before you post a comment like this, I want you to read through it and really think about what you're saying, then stick you dick in a pencil sharpener.
    Not sure there's a pencil sharpener on the planet that's big enough. How bout I stick it in your girl instead?
    Micro-penis confirmed.
    Yeah sure. I'm the one 6'6 black dude on the planet with a micro-penis. You caught me.
    Not once in the history of the internet has an actual 6’6” black man had to tell people that he’s a 6’6” black man. This level of angry and unhinged is new even for you.
    Actual pic

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If Ballz is a 6'6 black guy I'm a 6'8 whatever the fuck you call those things from Avatar.

And also an Army Ranger and former college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,309
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm in a Super Max