Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#9 Alex Cook

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Bread said:

Jomon Dotson lead the Nevada DBs in tackles, PD, and interceptions. I'd call that a success.

I'm an old ass grad student at Nevada. I went to the first half of the Oregon State game and then proceeded to ignore the football team the rest of the season. I didn't even know this. That'd be legit if he made an NFL roster.

Go Pack (basketball).
    Why go to nevad for. Grad school? Isn’t it a shit hole that is notch above TCU
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,122
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 2019

Bread said:

Jomon Dotson lead the Nevada DBs in tackles, PD, and interceptions. I'd call that a success.

I'm an old ass grad student at Nevada. I went to the first half of the Oregon State game and then proceeded to ignore the football team the rest of the season. I didn't even know this. That'd be legit if he made an NFL roster.

Go Pack (basketball).

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. And it's clear you've never been to any school.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019
    Don’t disrespect #MyMWC members!

MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC
    MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC
    MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC MWC

Edit: Fuck Vanilla’s phone formatting.
  • Options

Bread said:

I'm a old ass grad student at Nevada. I went to the first half of the Oregon State game and then proceeded to ignore the football team the rest of the season. I didn't even know this. That'd be legit if he made an NFL roster.

Go Pack (basketball).
    You guys killed us last night 100-60. Jesus fuck we are literally awful at everything.

At least we? have the best facilities in the MW!
    Fuck yeah we did. I'm the definition of a fair-weather Nevada sports fan though. If the basketball team sucked like the football team I would pay zero attention.

I actually got accepted to Colorado State and Wyoming. Almost went to CSU but the distance from Fort Collins to home in Seattle and the cost of living led me to Reno. Fort Collins is the shit. Reno is too. Laramie not so much.
    I live 25 miles from Wyoming and I’m not even sure it exists. That place is a shit hole.

Laramie is the worst.
    Ehhh, it's not that bad. Wyoming is a good school for the geo-engineering shit I do. Laramie was just a little too isolated (Pullmanesque) for me, and then there's the whole 8 months of brutal cold and wind thing. I nearly was cross-winded into an oncoming semi-truck driving from Fort Collins to Laramie. Wasn't a neat first impression.
    Laramie sucks so does the rest of the state.
    Jackson Hole is awesome, y’all sound poor
    I’d rather ski at A-Basin, Breck, Copper etc.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,122
    Founders Club

Bread said:

I'm a old ass grad student at Nevada. I went to the first half of the Oregon State game and then proceeded to ignore the football team the rest of the season. I didn't even know this. That'd be legit if he made an NFL roster.

Go Pack (basketball).
    You guys killed us last night 100-60. Jesus fuck we are literally awful at everything.

Fuck yeah we did. I'm the definition of a fair-weather Nevada sports fan though. If the basketball team sucked like the football team I would pay zero attention.

I actually got accepted to Colorado State and Wyoming. Almost went to CSU but the distance from Fort Collins to home in Seattle and the cost of living led me to Reno. Fort Collins is the shit. Reno is too. Laramie not so much.
    I live 25 miles from Wyoming and I’m not even sure it exists. That place is a shit hole.

Laramie is the worst.
    Ehhh, it's not that bad. Wyoming is a good school for the geo-engineering shit I do. Laramie was just a little too isolated (Pullmanesque) for me, and then there's the whole 8 months of brutal cold and wind thing. I nearly was cross-winded into an oncoming semi-truck driving from Fort Collins to Laramie. Wasn't a neat first impression.
    NW Wyoming, the Bighorns, and the Medicine Bows have great earth. It is true that 80% of Wyoming kind of sucks, but the other 20% is excellent.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Bread said:

Go Pack (basketball).

Laramie is the worst.
    NW Wyoming, the Bighorns, and the Medicine Bows have great earth. It is true that 80% of Wyoming kind of sucks, but the other 20% is excellent.
    I agree.

But fuck that university and that hillbilly ridden state.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bread said:

Go Pack (basketball).

Laramie is the worst.
    Agree Jackson hole is beautiful. The town is pretty lame from what I've seen in two short visits though. I got a pretty good sandwich on the sidewalk patio of some cafe which was a welcome break from the camp food I'd been living on. After we ate half of the group wanted to play tourist while half of us wanted to hit the road. The ones who stayed behind lasted a half hour, bought a shirt at the Gap, then caught up with us at the pass heading back toward Rexburg.
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784

Surprise surprise. Another WR recruiting failure. Skill position players switching sides almost never works out. He'll probably transfer after next season.

We also took him over Bryan Thompson and he recorded one career reception for us. Good job guys.

Next time before you post a comment like this, I want you to read through it and really think about what you're saying, then stick you dick in a pencil sharpener.
    Not sure there's a pencil sharpener on the planet that's big enough. How bout I stick it in your girl instead?
    Micro-penis confirmed.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    guntlove said:

Surprise surprise. Another WR recruiting failure. Skill position players switching sides almost never works out. He'll probably transfer after next season.

We also took him over Bryan Thompson and he recorded one career reception for us. Good job guys.

Next time before you post a comment like this, I want you to read through it and really think about what you're saying, then stick you dick in a pencil sharpener.
    Not sure there's a pencil sharpener on the planet that's big enough. How bout I stick it in your girl instead?
    Micro-penis confirmed.
    Yeah sure. I'm the one 6'6 black dude on the planet with a micro-penis. You caught me.
  • Options
    NCDaWg38NCDaWg38 Member Posts: 115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dad #1 always said, "If I could give the US an enema, I would start with Wyoming."
  • Options

Holy fuck you are a weirdo. Creating a total fantasy persona online just make yourself feel better about your pathetic life.

It amuses me you think I'm lying.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Bread said:

Go Pack (basketball).

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. And it's clear you've never been to any school.
    Is it a specific major you went for? Since I am so uneducated
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bread said:

Go Pack (basketball).

Laramie is the worst.
    I have drove through Wyoming twice. Eaten there twice. Got food poisoning twice.
    Minnie's Haberdashery?

I've heard that about the place, depending on who makes the coffee.
  • Options

Holy fuck you are a weirdo. Creating a total fantasy persona online just make yourself feel better about your pathetic life.

It amuses me that you are that delusional.
  • Options

I don't care what you think or believe. I'm black. I'm tall. I'm sexy. I love myself and wouldn't have it any other way.
  • Options

I don't care what you think or believe. I'm black. I'm tall. I'm sexy. I love myself and wouldn't have it any other way.
    Really sounds like you are trying convince yourself!
  • Options

Really sounds like you are trying convince yourself!
    No need. I am who I am. It's weird you care so much and seemed bothered by it. Short white guy? Maybe fat? Feeling insecure?