Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marlon Tuipulotu visiting USC this weekend

Comments

• Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    USC fans think it's in the bag, it'll be funny if they're wrong, but I think they're right.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

USC fans think it's in the bag, it'll be funny if they're wrong, but I think they're right.

Should be interesting either way.
  • Options

Should be interesting either way.
    Maybe Dawgman and Realdawg are pulling this with Marlon so they can get more people to subscribe lol.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

HE STAYING

I know your being sarcastic but if the rumors are true that Malloe flew in Thursday and got blown off by the entire family who is trying to keep this undercover (I assume just in case something doesn't work out) then I'm pretty sure that relationship is pretty much nuked.
    It would be very hypocritical of Pete to have his standards and then still take him if it went down the way it has been alleged to have gone down ...

There's something about being caught unprepared that isn't sitting well with me.
    I'm sorry that they let you down. When will Pete and Malloe be over to your house to beg for your forgiveness and take your advice on NCAA recruiting?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    UW should find his brother a job in amazon or microsoft or boeing
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Was it that easy? Did Oregon not offer his entire family a job at Nike?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    hardhat said:

Nope just Marlon and it wouldn't start until after the finished playing.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

hardhat said:

Nope just Marlon and it wouldn't start until after the finished playing.
    And maybe they thought Phil Knight was creepy.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

HE STAYING

I know your being sarcastic but if the rumors are true that Malloe flew in Thursday and got blown off by the entire family who is trying to keep this undercover (I assume just in case something doesn't work out) then I'm pretty sure that relationship is pretty much nuked.
    It would be very hypocritical of Pete to have his standards and then still take him if it went down the way it has been alleged to have gone down ...

There's something about being caught unprepared that isn't sitting well with me.
    I'm sorry that they let you down. When will Pete and Malloe be over to your house to beg for your forgiveness and take your advice on NCAA recruiting?
    That has nothing to do with it and you know it ...

For the balance of this class, this was the only DL we were recruiting. It was established early on that we were taking 1, at most 2, DL in this class.

We locked the verbal in back in April ... the job from that point forward for Malloe was to have his finger on the pulse of Marlon and the family to make sure that he knew everything that was going on. I think it's fair to say that for whatever reason he didn't.

So what happened here? What was the breakdown? It's way too doogish to me to just sit there and say "oh, SC showed interest and offered a job to the brother and that was that" or "we just can't compete with SC in recruiting" ... no matter how much truth is in each of those statements.

There is this threshold that I look at on things about what was known or knowable ... there seems to be enough other things going on here that make me think that this should have been known or knowable ... the debatable item is when it was that ... but we didn't magically find ourselves in trouble here just this week.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited January 2017
    Its a wait and see type of day. Fuck it this kids gone.

Have I mentioned I'm almost always wrong?
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited January 2017

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

HE STAYING

That has nothing to do with it and you know it ...

For the balance of this class, this was the only DL we were recruiting. It was established early on that we were taking 1, at most 2, DL in this class.

We locked the verbal in back in April ... the job from that point forward for Malloe was to have his finger on the pulse of Marlon and the family to make sure that he knew everything that was going on. I think it's fair to say that for whatever reason he didn't.

So what happened here? What was the breakdown? It's way too doogish to me to just sit there and say "oh, SC showed interest and offered a job to the brother and that was that" or "we just can't compete with SC in recruiting" ... no matter how much truth is in each of those statements.

There is this threshold that I look at on things about what was known or knowable ... there seems to be enough other things going on here that make me think that this should have been known or knowable ... the debatable item is when it was that ... but we didn't magically find ourselves in trouble here just this week.
    Everyone realizes this sucks. Tui was the most important commit in the class, partly because he's a monster and partly because of need. We are stuck here with our dick in our hand. It sucks.

Where you and these other completely lose me is the Malloe bashing and overdramatic bullshit about how he needs to be on watch. The DL was a huge reason for our success. They all improved, some greatly under Malloe last year. You fucks that put recruiting ahead actual on field production? You continue to not get it.
    The recruiting leads directly to on field production, they go hand in hand. This kids ceiling is so fucking high, this isn't an oh well miss if it actually blows up in our face. The trenches are where we need the talent and depth.

I'm looking for Tui to be getting his Disneylandsex rocks off and to then be an early enrolle at UW.
  • Options
    haie said:

GUYS STOP REDDIT FAGS CAN SEE THE MELTDOWN

Fuck Reddit. That place is a sewer. What if 4chan finds out about this place?