Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Marlon Tuipulotu visiting USC this weekend

Comments

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    Tequilla said:

HE STAYING

I know your being sarcastic but if the rumors are true that Malloe flew in Thursday and got blown off by the entire family who is trying to keep this undercover (I assume just in case something doesn't work out) then I'm pretty sure that relationship is pretty much nuked.
    It would be very hypocritical of Pete to have his standards and then still take him if it went down the way it has been alleged to have gone down ...

There's something about being caught unprepared that isn't sitting well with me.
    Yeah we picked up on that the first 20 times you posted it.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    edited January 2017
    Tequilla said:

This isn't just about Malloe ... this is something where IMO we really need to take stock of what happened not only with Tui but also with Wedington ...

I'd agree that it is an over-reaction to just say that anybody should be fired ... a compete and total evaluation of the breakdown(s) need to be figured out to determine if the source is more systematic or just misses where we should have better seen this coming.

That being said, it is completely dooging head in sand behavior to not view this as a major concern. These kinds of misses in the business world can cost jobs ... not an understatement. The foundation of success starts with recruiting. Our surest path to success is to be dominate on both lines ... Pete has said as much.

Fixing problems when it is obviously that things are broken is too late ... it is imparative that whatever broke down is isolated to a 2017 issue and doesn't bleed into 2018.

As bad as this weekend visit looks the Connor, Marlon comparison only goes as far as the part of the story that they hid the relationship from the staff and they knew the rules.

The staff may need to make some adjustments to the recruiting technique if it's creating an environment where the kids feel like they have to keep secrets from the staff.

As for Connor, he was a solid, in state, skill position recruit and his decommit was significantly softened by Salvon being in the class. Skill player options and depth is a non issue.

As for Marlon, he's one of the elite Defensive Linemen in the country with nobody else in the fold.

Loosing the highest rated player in your class the last weekend of the recruiting season is fucked considering The season the Dawgs just had. I would like to think that is enough on its own merits to keep kids interest and commitments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dhdawg said:

that tweet of his commitment is still pinned to the top of his account.

Until that's gone, I'll still have hope

Come on, you know better than that.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    dhdawg said:

It also appears that he hasn't used that twitter account in a few weeks. He's more of an instagram kid.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

We're missing the most critical trump/teq curriculum. Saying a ton, sounding tough, but never having an original thought or taking a firm stance.

There's a lot you can say about me ... not having an original thought or strong opinions are not accurate representations
    HR, YK
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

dhdawg said:

It also appears that he hasn't used that twitter account in a few weeks. He's more of an instagram kid.
    He posted some UW shit before the OV and after. He took it down this week.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

Scout interviewed Marlon 2 days ago about his trip to UW and he talked about how it was great to hang out with his future teammates and coaches and can't wait to get started. Every interview he's done, he's said he's locked in to UW.

Unless everyone is completely wrong on this USC visit, he's a lying sack of shit.

Thing change. Ups and downs. Walk. Perspective. New hobby.

Scout interviewed Marlon 2 days ago about his trip to UW and he talked about how it was great to hang out with his future teammates and coaches and can't wait to get started. Every interview he's done, he's said he's locked in to UW.

Unless everyone is completely wrong on this USC visit, he's a lying sack of shit.

If everyone was completely wrong about these visit in general that would be absolutely fucking amazing. Not because Tui would be staying at UW.... but I can't imagine how the lemon party and roof would explain how they got that one wrong (I actually know exactly how they would try to explain it but I think their subscribers would flip them a lot more shit than usual).
    Is their ANY sort of update?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

He gone
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    AlCzervik said:

jecornel said:

I think Derek needs add a new forum - Business 101 with Tequilla. Topics including, cutting edges sales techniques such as buying a pair of knee pads for your next sales pitch meeting.

Other topics including, the art of close, how satisfy both holes at the same time, persuasive copy for handouts, valuing a business, creating a PNL sheet, depreciation and much much more.

Bonus material will cover evaluating a CEO and taint licking.

You've just described Trump University
    Our basketball program is undefeated this year.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

He will be silent until NSD and then his fax goes to Compton.