Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marlon Tuipulotu visiting USC this weekend

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I can't hate on the kid. If this is fucking family driven. If have an opportunity get by deadbeat brother a job. He feels obligated to do it. It sux, that he is not honoring his word, but I am sure we all have done wrong/stupid things in our lives because of family.

So USC is pulling a Romar?
    Looks like it. Peterman should offer the brother a job too if he wants him that badly.
    No he should not
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I can't hate on the kid. If this is fucking family driven. If have an opportunity get by deadbeat brother a job. He feels obligated to do it. It sux, that he is not honoring his word, but I am sure we all have done wrong/stupid things in our lives because of family.

Looks like it. Peterman should offer the brother a job too if he wants him that badly.
    How to Become a Loser Program by @WeakarmCobra
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

No he should not
    I am joking. I respect the way petersen runs the program. I think he must take the higher ground here. Speak with the kid, and see if he was pressured into it by his brother. If not, pull the offer and move on.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I see Helton having to resort to hiring his brother as a coach as somewhat of positive thing... Shows he is a loser.. USC will be 9-3 again next year, Helton is the great equalizer... Helton would have been lost without Darnold who carries his team.
  • Options
    edited January 2017

I see Helton having to resort to hiring his brother as a coach as somewhat of postive thing... Shows he doesn't value coaching slots and therefore is a loser... USC will be 9-3 again next year, Helton is the great equalizer... Helton would have been lost without Darnold who carries his team.

Darnold is leaving after next year. He is lock for #1 overall. It will all sort itself out. USC has great talent, but coaching is bunch jackasses that think they know wtf they doing. Only thing it sux about losing Tui, it fuck up roster in terms of DT talent. John Clark better turn into a superstar lol.
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

USC will always out recruit us and always have. It just sucks a little more to have one almost in the fold get away at such a key position

Life will go on

I agree they will always out recruit us I just don't know if this particular recruit classifies as out recruiting (allegedly)
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017

jamtoft is that you?
  • Options

USC will always out recruit us and always have. It just sucks a little more to have one almost in the fold get away at such a key position

Life will go on

I agree they will always out recruit us I just don't know if this particular recruit classifies as out recruiting (allegedly)
    $$$$ bills
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Life will go on

$$$$ bills
    Who cares? It goes on everywhere.
    It's just not always as obvious as
    blatant cash. Recruit with the big
    boys or be happy with Sun bowls.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

HE STAYING

I know your being sarcastic but if the rumors are true that Malloe flew in Thursday and got blown off by the entire family who is trying to keep this undercover (I assume just in case something doesn't work out) then I'm pretty sure that relationship is pretty much nuked.
    It would be very hypocritical of Pete to have his standards and then still take him if it went down the way it has been alleged to have gone down ...

There's something about being caught unprepared that isn't sitting well with me.