Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For the record

12346»

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I think just the opposite is true. He's not an imposter. He's actually the first president we're going to have who has a personality that I not only understand, but completely relate to.

Clinton, Bush, Obama....they all had fake personalities IMO. They all tried to play the part of a stereotypical politician. Trump appears to say and act how he wants, and I believe that because he always looks like he's enjoying himself.

He's a thin skinned pussy for feeling the need to respond to every celebrity insult, but he is more genuine than most politicians.
    Um no. You will be in for a shock if you really think Trump cares about the people who voted him in.
    I know he doesn't. None of them do.
    Agreed. It's amazing how people can become ultra wealthy only making $200k a year. It isn't because they are representing their constituents.
    only the most honest and best representatives get to work at the lobbying firms after leaving office