Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For the record

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    doogie said:

Did you see Obama bombed the shit out of a couple villages in Libya today using B2's? No doubt won over the hearts and minds. That leadership vacuum sure was a great idea!

soft on islam
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    dhdawg said:

doogie said:

Did you see Obama bombed the shit out of a couple villages in Libya today using B2's? No doubt won over the hearts and minds. That leadership vacuum sure was a great idea!

soft on islam
    Obama was bombing the Ugandan Christians in Libya.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Benghazi?

That's like a turrets thing for you. Scream Benghazi!!!
    *tourett's
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2017
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Benghazi?

That's like a turrets thing for you. Scream Benghazi!!!
    *Tourettes. Spaz.

These are turrets. Spaz.
    Hope this helps; Trump IMO.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter
    Obunghole's record.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

I don't look to the president as my savior. Hope this helps.

I'll win whether he does or not

I don't look for him to be a saviour, but I do look to him to not be a massive liability to national security, hth. The troll job the Russians are putting on us right now is only the beginning.
    I think you're being trolled about the Russian troll job

It's not the beginning. It's the end of the temper tantrum by the democrats
    Thankfully, their temper tantrum is far from ending. Once tax cuts and deregulation unleash the economy, they will go from beat red to purple with bloodshot bulging eyeballs. popcorn.gif
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I don't look for him to be a saviour, but I do look to him to not be a massive liability to national security, hth. The troll job the Russians are putting on us right now is only the beginning.

Thankfully, their temper tantrum is far from ending. Once tax cuts and deregulation unleash the economy, they will go from beat red to purple with bloodshot bulging eyeballs. popcorn.gif
    The economy is great right now if you have a brain.

That will continue to the be the narrative of the left, regardless of how inaccurate it is. Some parts of the country are doing well, much of it is not, even for people with "brains". If you have a brain you understand this. If you don't, you're likely an ardent democrat doubling down on the same nonsense.

That will continue to the be the narrative of the left, regardless of how inaccurate it is. Some parts of the country are doing well, much of it is not, even for people with "brains". If you have a brain you understand this. If you don't, you're likely an ardent democrat doubling down on the same nonsense.
    Yes Trump is going to help the poor black south and the conservative farming states that are doing shitty. OK!

The best part is, your new news source will only tell you positive things in the economy now that your guy is in there and labor participation won't matter anymore.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

It's almost like macroeconomics looks at the country as a whole and not just coal miners in WV. Republicans have been beaten over the head with a narrative that paints the economy as shit for the past eight years that they can't think differently. There are plenty of KPIs that will allow you to come up with your own conclusions, you should try it.

Which areas are you talking about specifically? I want to keep an eye on them over the next few years so I can accurately judge the Trump economy.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    2001400ex said:

Yes Trump is going to help the poor black south and the conservative farming states that are doing shitty. OK!

The best part is, your new news source will only tell you positive things in the economy now that your guy is in there and labor participation won't matter anymore.
    You really need to log off and join the Rachel Madcow pity party on pmsnbc

It's almost like macroeconomics looks at the country as a whole and not just coal miners in WV. Republicans have been beaten over the head with a narrative that paints the economy as shit for the past eight years that they can't think differently. There are plenty of KPIs that will allow you to come up with your own conclusions, you should try it.

Which areas are you talking about specifically? I want to keep an eye on them over the next few years so I can accurately judge the Trump economy.
    He means Kansas. Governor Brokebacks huge tax cuts didn't have the stimulative effect he thought they would.
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

You really need to log off and join the Rachel Madcow pity party on pmsnbc
    Just watch your news source. Shortly everything in the economy will be good news that you read. Cause Trump did it again.

BTW MSNBC is awful and maddow is an ugly bull Dyke.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    I wonder why the democrats lost with such a great message.

edited January 2017

And thankfully they're sticking to it.

Those of us with brains can find jobs anywhere in the country.
    I like to call the GOP the party of the rich and Wall Street and then claim the economy is great if you're smart or own stock.

Always a good idea to call the people you're pretending to care about stupid

It sounds like you think government needs to provide meaningless jobs to people.

Communist.

I like to call the GOP the party of the rich and Wall Street and then claim the economy is great if you're smart or own stock.

I don't pretend to care about poor people.

I don't pretend to care about poor people.
    The democrats do and you're doing a good impression of the last campaign