Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jimmy Lake to Cal

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    droski said:
    Chris Fetters is your source?
  • Options
    droskidroski Member Posts: 106
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

droski said:
    You think I, a cal fan, pay for his shit site? That being said notice I posted hours before this tweet.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    droski said:

droski said:
    You think I, a cal fan, pay for his shit site? That being said notice I posted hours before this tweet.
    Drunk, after all these years, you can still make me laugh
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2017
    droski said:

Baseman said:

droski said:

droski said:

Why would he go to Cal for the same money and take a chance on a first time head coach. He is working for the coach he calls "The best coach in football" and he tried leaving to advance his career previously and it backfired. (Not while he has been at UW, it was when he came to UW in 2004.) He can stay this year and get another crack at the playoffs and a better job opening in 2018.
    Quote from the article in the Olympian
    Lake isn’t worried about the timeline. He learned his lesson, he said, after leaving Eastern for a job at UW that many warned him against taking. So if he’s going to leave UW, it’s going to be for the right fit.

http://www.theolympian.com/sports/college/pac-12/university-of-washington/article99205387.html

First off he's getting a $400k raise. Second. Maybe all that stuff he said about Peterson was bullshit? Nah that can't be it. And lol at another shot at the playoff. Good one.
    Now I know you are troll. Call isn't paying a million for a DC. And yes another shot at the playoffs. You sir are a first class Fuktard.
    It's $950k and the money was already approved for lupoi who is making $1.1 mil at alamaba's so getting it for lake was no big deal by cal standards. Also Wilcox is being paid peanuts intentionally so he can pay his staff well.
    Wrong. Tosh made $525,000 last year.
    They just doubled his salary when dykes was going after him in late November. Try to keep up on things ok?
    5 reasons, fucko. Learn them. Know them. Live them.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Baseman said:

droski said:

Baseman said:

droski said:

droski said:

Why would he go to Cal for the same money and take a chance on a first time head coach. He is working for the coach he calls "The best coach in football" and he tried leaving to advance his career previously and it backfired. (Not while he has been at UW, it was when he came to UW in 2004.) He can stay this year and get another crack at the playoffs and a better job opening in 2018.
    Lake isn’t worried about the timeline. He learned his lesson, he said, after leaving Eastern for a job at UW that many warned him against taking. So if he’s going to leave UW, it’s going to be for the right fit.

http://www.theolympian.com/sports/college/pac-12/university-of-washington/article99205387.html

First off he's getting a $400k raise. Second. Maybe all that stuff he said about Peterson was bullshit? Nah that can't be it. And lol at another shot at the playoff. Good one.
    Now I know you are troll. Call isn't paying a million for a DC. And yes another shot at the playoffs. You sir are a first class Fuktard.
    It's $950k and the money was already approved for lupoi who is making $1.1 mil at alamaba's so getting it for lake was no big deal by cal standards. Also Wilcox is being paid peanuts intentionally so he can pay his staff well.
    They just doubled his salary when dykes was going after him in late November. Try to keep up on things ok?
    Great to see California math is alive and well. Alabama bumped Tosh's salary mid year from $450k to $525 plus a $25k bonus. Jeremy Pruitt, Bama's DC, has a $1 million salary. No program in America pays a position coach more than a cordinator, looks like Cal might be first.

Tosh got a huge raise in early December.

Orgeron was making well in excess of aranda at lsu. Want a raise? Produce
  • Options
    droski said:

Baseman said:

droski said:

Baseman said:

droski said:

droski said:

Great to see California math is alive and well. Alabama bumped Tosh's salary mid year from $450k to $525 plus a $25k bonus. Jeremy Pruitt, Bama's DC, has a $1 million salary. No program in America pays a position coach more than a cordinator, looks like Cal might be first.

Careful, we're fluent in fucking troll.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Baseman said:

droski said:

Baseman said:

droski said:

Baseman said:

droski said:

droski said:

Sorry next time I'll lie to you
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,728
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Dr. Oski putting on a clinic trolling this thread.
  • Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    droski said:

Next time learn how to use a fucking img tag idiot.
  • Options
    droski said:

Baseman said:

droski said:

Baseman said:

droski said:

Baseman said:

droski said:

droski said:

You had to edit that?
  • Options

droski said:

Next time have your site use technology from 2017.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    droski said:

droski said:

BURN!!!
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hi, hey can you fags get back to how TO-SIO? Thanks.
  • Options
    droski said:

droski said:

I take it that you, a cal fan, don't pay for this shit site either?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sucks but it's all about the head coach.

True. Somebody will point out Bush Hamden and the WR play compared to Pease.

The difference is the staff on D are all great. The staff on offense was a dumpster fire until this year.

The area where Lake's impact will be get most is recruiting. He was listed as a co-DC, but that was only for a better title and bump in pay for our ace recruiter. If anyone is the co-DC it's Gregory.
  • Options

Sucks but it's all about the head coach.

True. Somebody will point out Bush Hamden and the WR play compared to Pease.

The difference is the staff on D are all great. The staff on offense was a dumpster fire until this year.

The area where Lake's impact will be get most is recruiting. He was listed as a co-DC, but that was only for a better title and bump in pay for our ace recruiter. If anyone is the co-DC it's Gregory.
    So you're saying that Lake is a co-co-DC.

ISAFNRC
  • Options
    jamtoftjamtoft Member Posts: 118
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Relax my peoples. Lake is not going anywhere this year. Next year yes. But not to fucking Cal. Aint happening.

Hahaha... i can't wait. Pay back is a bitch... can you say bitch on this site i mean it is fitting to say to dawgs right?
  • Options
    Baseman said:

droski said:

droski said:

This is true, but he just got another bump in December.
  • Options

NOT FUCK ING HAPPENING. Fetters is looking for clicks.

Hahaha man i hope i am around when this news breaks! Lake is your Def. All those new DBs and it won't matter who you get because he won't be Lake good!