Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jimmy Lake to Cal

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    droskidroski Member Posts: 106
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    AlCzervik said:

droski said:

Fixed that for you.

So that's a good sign, right? First twit action in five days.
    every other tweet he's ever made had purplereign in it. I'm sure he just forgot it this time. . .
    Fuck, he's back.
    oh god. you aren't going to start crying are you?
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AlCzervik said:

droski said:

Fixed that for you.

So that's a good sign, right? First twit action in five days.
    every other tweet he's ever made had purplereign in it. I'm sure he just forgot it this time. . .
    Fuck, he's a homo.
    FIFY
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

Cal posters are getting nervous

Hahaha... We are always nervous. At Cal we can't have nice things!
    You don't demand nice things, which is why you fail.
    If you were a Bears fan wouldn't it be... WE don't demand nice things, which is why WE fail? ... Makes sense you are groveling over here at a Huskies board.
    I've already said that I don't claim you
    Well of course... Why would a Huskies fan claim me. I think it is more all of CAL doesn't claim you.
    Chances are that you were shitting your diapers when I was flying 3K miles to watch the Bears get beat by 3 TDs.

Go home, kid. You're lost.
    Chances are, much like with your Cal knowledge, you don't know shit... Actually that is a fact, but I am trying to nice here.
    Right. But I'll tell you what I do know. I know that you're in the wrong place. This is a place for true fans, no matter what colors they wear. You want to play footsie with rah-rah lemmings from UW, Dawgman is the place for you. But here, these are the people who dared to expect more from UW than the shit they got with Ty and Sark, and were banned from Dawgman for it. These guys aren't afraid to question or criticize their team or school for what it does wrong, in addition to cheering for what their team and school does right. I respect these people. I've known and bantered with many of them for a dozen years on several boards, some of which don't exist anymore. It would also seem that they respect me, because they recognize that I, too, am a true fan, even if I root for another team. And I'm not the only outsider here; there are several other non-Huskies here who enjoy and "get" this liberating environment. I dare not speak for them, for they have their own voices, but for mine own, I'll say as nicely as possible: go fuck yourself.
    I literally came reading this.
    I literally came reading this ^
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,965
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

droski said:

Passion said:

I am fucking seriously having a panic attack. We absolutely cannot lose lake this year. Given how inexperienced our secondary is.

We won't, it would be a lateral move... Pete will re-up him, LIPO before fagging the fuck out.
    It's not a fucking lateral move if you're actually in charge of the entire defense and are calling plays. They only invented the "co-DC" title to trick dumb fucks like you.
    Sorry, but co-DC at UW under this head coach is better than DC. At fucking perennially-disappointing cal. Plus Lake is African American. He will get ample opportunities at much better schools to be a DC or Head Coach if he continues to perform well (which he will).

loving this thread boys. it's a done deal he's coming to cal.

droski said:

bump
    He didn't say when