Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jimmy Lake to Cal

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    BearsWiin said:

AlCzervik said:

BearsWiin said:

AlCzervik said:

BearsWiin said:

AlCzervik said:

Is everybody going to use "cute" in this thread?

It's cute that your* concerned about this
    I really do have no life
    YOU have no life? I came home early from the gym to watch the Cal press conference live online.
    At least you went to the gym.
    They installed some new equipment yesterday, including a cable machine with a bunch of different pull-up grips. Very happy about this because now I don't have to switch rooms whenever I want to do weighted pull-ups.
    Pull up superiority guy
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,023

BearsWiin said:

AlCzervik said:

BearsWiin said:

AlCzervik said:

BearsWiin said:

AlCzervik said:

I really do have no life
    YOU have no life? I came home early from the gym to watch the Cal press conference live online.
    They installed some new equipment yesterday, including a cable machine with a bunch of different pull-up grips. Very happy about this because now I don't have to switch rooms whenever I want to do weighted pull-ups.
    Pull up superiority guy
    I actually feel pretty good about the fact that, at the advanced age of 48, I can do five good-form pull-ups with a 60-lb. weight vest on.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

AlCzervik said:

BearsWiin said:

AlCzervik said:

BearsWiin said:

AlCzervik said:

I really do have no life
    Pull up superiority guy
    I actually feel pretty good about the fact that, at the advanced age of 48, I can do five good-form pull-ups with a 60-lb. weight vest on.
    I can't even do a pull up at the age of 17
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    I would recommend adding some of these to your regiment and don't loose sight of "good-form".
  • jamtoftjamtoft Member Posts: 118

So lake is going to leave a team that Just made the playoffs for cal? Give me a fucking break. Yea I'm sure all coaches looking to move up would rather work for Wilcox instead of Petersen. If he does decide to go to cal good luck getting out of that dumpster fire in 2-3 years. Holt 2.0

He is going to leave his DB job to take on being a DC. That is what you call a promotion. People with job aspirations do that.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Cal posters are getting nervous

Hahaha... We are always nervous. At Cal we can't have nice things!
    BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

You don't demand nice things, which is why you fail.
    If you were a Bears fan wouldn't it be... WE don't demand nice things, which is why WE fail? ... Makes sense you are groveling over here at a Huskies board.
    BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

If you were a Bears fan wouldn't it be... WE don't demand nice things, which is why WE fail? ... Makes sense you are groveling over here at a Huskies board.
    I've already said that I don't claim you
    Well of course... Why would a Huskies fan claim me. I think it is more all of CAL doesn't claim you.
    BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

BearsWiin said:

jamtoft said:

I've already said that I don't claim you
    Well of course... Why would a Huskies fan claim me. I think it is more all of CAL doesn't claim you.
    Chances are that you were shitting your diapers when I was flying 3K miles to watch the Bears get beat by 3 TDs.

Go home, kid. You're lost.
    Chances are, much like with your Cal knowledge, you don't know shit... Actually that is a fact, but I am trying to nice here.