Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jimmy Lake to Cal

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Race this is one of the best arguments you've made in years.

Race: I am ignorant therefore fans and media are ignorant.

BW: Err, non sequitur?

Race: Oh, well ADs are pretty stupid too!
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017
    I remember that time UW had a winning streak against Cal that began in 1977 and went into the early 2000's.

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    DawgFader said:

I remember that time UW had a winning streak against Cal that began in 1977 and went into the early 2000's.

Thanks. I had forgot.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I am fucking seriously having a panic attack. We absolutely cannot lose lake this year. Given how inexperienced our secondary is.

We won't, it would be a lateral move... Pete will re-up him, LIPO before fagging the fuck out.
    It's not a fucking lateral move if you're actually in charge of the entire defense and are calling plays. They only invented the "co-DC" title to trick dumb fucks like you.
    Sorry, but co-DC at UW under this head coach is better than DC. At fucking perennially-disappointing cal. Plus Lake is African American. He will get ample opportunities at much better schools to be a DC or Head Coach if he continues to perform well (which he will).
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Race this is one of the best arguments you've made in years.

Race: I am ignorant therefore fans and media are ignorant.

BW: Err, non sequitur?

Race: Oh, well ADs are pretty stupid too!

Everything I said was true. The things I didn't say that you say I said are irrelevant
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Somebody on dogman is claiming UO's former ST and TE Coach, Osborne, is coming to UW
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,940
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

$800,000 to be a god damn co-ordinator of an amateur football team

only in merica

It's like college football is a professional sport or something.

Except for the players because THAT would be wrong.
    not to get all SJW fag but those players are exploited...how many would get in to and graduate without football or basketball ability....20% maybe
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Somebody on dogman is claiming UO's former ST and TE Coach, Osborne, is coming to UW

Yeah, his dad posted on HH board saying he will visit in Feb
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

I am fucking seriously having a panic attack. We absolutely cannot lose lake this year. Given how inexperienced our secondary is.

We won't, it would be a lateral move... Pete will re-up him, LIPO before fagging the fuck out.
    It's not a fucking lateral move if you're actually in charge of the entire defense and are calling plays. They only invented the "co-DC" title to trick dumb fucks like you.
    Sorry, but co-DC at UW under this head coach is better than DC. At fucking perennially-disappointing cal. Plus Lake is African American. He will get ample opportunities at much better schools to be a DC or Head Coach if he continues to perform well (which he will).
    Does he call plays as a "co-DC"? There's your answer. Cal sucks, but being an actual DC would certainly be progressing his career and is certainly a better job than being a position coach at UW.

But getting back to the actual topic, none of that is to say he doesn't turn down the opportunity and wait for a better one to come along in the future. I'd bet money that Lake is still here next year.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

He could get better dc jobs than Cal
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This thread needs to be nuked.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,406
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Cal is about to drop its football program. Other than that, it's a great move.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    It's all up to Jen whether Lake stays or goes.

Is she willing to invest to keep him? or, Will she sit out the bidding war and let him go to a shit program thus stabbing Pete in the back?
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Did Wilcox say he wants him as DC or is this all pure speculation?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wilcox is licking his lips just thinking about Lake as his DC
  • Options
    droskidroski Member Posts: 106
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017
    Passion said:

loving this thread boys. it's a done deal he's coming to cal.