Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So Browning is a sophomore

1235»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Please don't argue over the twice-failed, twice-fired fat little fucker Chip Kelly.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm just tired of small, weak, cerebral QB's.

Browning's pick before half was because he got scared of getting hit and just threw the ball.

I commented in the game thread that he will yell, "Yeah Bitch" at Utah State or the point against Oregon, but he would never do that shit against Alabama.
  • Options

Browning's pick before half was because he got scared of getting hit and just threw the ball.

I commented in the game thread that he will yell, "Yeah Bitch" at Utah State or the point against Oregon, but he would never do that shit against Alabama.

He got away with the one against Colorado when Ross bailed him out. No doubt he had a similar feeling when he threw that one to Coleman.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Agreed. It'll be interesting whether Sirmon has the intangibles Pete likes with the NFL arm. If so, watch out.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'll take cerebral, but he needs to get his ass in the weight room and get over the small and weak malfunction.

• Options
    Jake had a good QB coach all through HS. That's why he could play in the Pac12 as a true frosh. Since HS, it's as though he's had no QB coaching. Lots of film-watching, but very little physical development after 2 years. His arm is no stronger, and his throws have not markedly improved, especially his long throws. Seems plain as day to me that the OC/QB coach has fallen far short of what's needed for offensive success against elite teams.

Who can honestly defend Smiff at this point in his tenure?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

whlinder said:

Q for the bored.

I remember Carson Palmer being absolute shit for 3 years and then exploding as a senior. What changed with him and why can't Brownsocks do the same?

Ever heard of Pete Carroll?
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

While Browning is a great QB against bad and mid level College teams, He doesn't have the tools for the show. With that said, He doesn't have to be all that good for you guys to win 10-12 games in the next couple of seasons. However once you get to the playoff or other NY6 games, his warts are and will continue to be visible.

I'm going to just go ahead and disregard anything you say because you're a well-documented dumbfuck.

Browning is going to get better because he has coaches that will make him better. It's rare to find a soph QB that can win at the peak level of college football, and Jake isn't like Billy Joe.

Still, I think the chances of you having any fucking idea where Browning will be a year from now is pretty close to zero.

So fuck off.
    So which Coaches are those????