Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm excited for the return to the 80s

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,384
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Always moving the goal posts.

Why don't you just stop digging, jump back into the freezer and wait until January 20th when our eight year national nightmare ends?

You are projecting bullshit as always. I didn't make claims or move goal posts. Read the thread, cause you look awfully stupid right now. Everyone says so. Except sledog and his minion Race.
    Please show me where the president gets tip rewrite the laws passed by. Congress? Maybe that's in his rewrite of the constitution he hasn't told us about yet.

I said changes were made that were illegal. I was right.
    I'd read the Constitution again.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Why don't you just stop digging, jump back into the freezer and wait until January 20th when our eight year national nightmare ends?

You are projecting bullshit as always. I didn't make claims or move goal posts. Read the thread, cause you look awfully stupid right now. Everyone says so. Except sledog and his minion Race.
    Please show me where the president gets tip rewrite the laws passed by. Congress? Maybe that's in his rewrite of the constitution he hasn't told us about yet.

I need to find a constitution on a cartoon, then maybe your pee sized brain can comprehend.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Snowflake Slander
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

I need to find a constitution on a cartoon, then maybe your pee sized brain can comprehend.
    Our ideas of America are vastly different 'eh comrade?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

I can't wait to see what you say when Trump makes unilateral decisions. I'm willing to bet you won't think it's illegal.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I'm seriously concerned that the Union will not survive a Trump administration. He has the attention span of a mayfly and regurgitates whatever the last person he talked to tells him. Hell, he was complimentary of Obama and his ideas after they met. But then Obummer wisecracked that he wouldv'e beaten Trump, and it's Twitter feud on. Markets worldwide are going to be following the Donald's twatter just to see what his latest impulse is. Let's dig more coal, even though it isn't economically viable anymore let alone the impact of all that carbon getting burned. Oh well, fuck it. America will have its own Venice when Miami goes underwater in a few years.

Meanwhile Putin has co-opted a NATO ally (Turkey) and he's going to help Assad win the Syrian civil war. Iraq will continue to be a festering wound, expect another 2-3 brigades to "advise and assist" the Iraqi "army."

More hilarity will ensue when Putin starts to fuck with more of the "near abroad," like Estonia, Latvia and Estonia. Trump already said NATO is pay-for-play, so I guess we save Estonia since they've paid their dues and fuck the rest who haven't.

The good news is that Obama has added 6 new HBCTs to the Army and will be rotating through Eastern Europe. Will the Trump keep the pressure on or will he pay more attention to who's been buttering his bread.

Obama's been a fuck-up in places too - he fucked up Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq and probably Afghanistan. But nobody can fix fucking Afghanistan. Just like nobody can fix Iraq. They're fake countries full of people who want to kill each other and us as well.

Likewise, we've lost the Phillipines. Anyone who knows our strategy in the Pacific should know that the basis of security in the Pacific is the "first line" of islands off China: Indonesia, the Phillipines, Taiwan, Okinawa, and Japan. We've been working on Vietnam and Cambodia with a fair bit of success.

So will the Chinese go apeshit if Taiwan moves away from "one China" Fucking Trump doesn't even know what that means or how fucking serious the Chinese are about it. No more place to park the Seventh Fleet at Subic Bay, so we're stuck with Yokohama and Sasebo.

Meanwhile if Trump is serious about the "wall" he will crash both our and Mexico's economies. The policy of the United States should be to do everything in its power to help Mexico become a middle-class country like Canada. But instead we've armed their fucking drug gangs and the "war on drugs" has resulted in the collapse of what looked like a nascent democracy south of the border 20 years ago. The last year I was in Iraq more people died in Mexico than Iraq. Not the case lately (yay ISIS).

Venezuela is run by a retard - will be a failed state in 5 years or less. All countries reliant on carbon will suffer because oil will continue to be cheap as a middle-aged hooker on Aurora on a Thursday night.

If Brexit happens, the U.K. might as well become the 51st state. I guess Wales could be 52. Scotland will go to the EU. Either Frankfurt or Paris will supplant the City of London as a financial center. Which is bad because the English only care about the bottom line, but the Krauts and Frogs will look for mercantilist advantage for their countries and industries.

It's mostly the Cognac and benzos talking, but we're so fucked I can't even fathom the degree of fuckedness. And then we have retards like @Sledog doing a fucking victory lap for a guy who lost the popular vote by 3M votes. That's not a mandate you fuckheads.

We're gonna live the Chinese curse for a while. Interesting times. The US is going to become Brazil with nukes and real football instead of fucking divegrass. At least right now we're the only country that can really project power across an ocean. China's getting there. Russia's aircraft carrier is a piece of shit that was designed after the British light carriers that fought in the Falklands. Doesn't really matter though, because the future is submarines and drones and nobody in the Navy or the Air Force wants to admit it because they want to fight Midway and dogfight over Germany in a cool fighter jet. Those days are fucking over. Kids playing video games are going to blow up the planet.

We had a good run.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

I'm seriously concerned that the Union will not survive a Trump administration. He has the attention span of a mayfly and regurgitates whatever the last person he talked to tells him. Hell, he was complimentary of Obama and his ideas after they met. But then Obummer wisecracked that he wouldv'e beaten Trump, and it's Twitter feud on. Markets worldwide are going to be following the Donald's twatter just to see what his latest impulse is. Let's dig more coal, even though it isn't economically viable anymore let alone the impact of all that carbon getting burned. Oh well, fuck it. America will have its own Venice when Miami goes underwater in a few years.

Meanwhile Putin has co-opted a NATO ally (Turkey) and he's going to help Assad win the Syrian civil war. Iraq will continue to be a festering wound, expect another 2-3 brigades to "advise and assist" the Iraqi "army."

More hilarity will ensue when Putin starts to fuck with more of the "near abroad," like Estonia, Latvia and Estonia. Trump already said NATO is pay-for-play, so I guess we save Estonia since they've paid their dues and fuck the rest who haven't.

The good news is that Obama has added 6 new HBCTs to the Army and will be rotating through Eastern Europe. Will the Trump keep the pressure on or will he pay more attention to who's been buttering his bread.

Obama's been a fuck-up in places too - he fucked up Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq and probably Afghanistan. But nobody can fix fucking Afghanistan. Just like nobody can fix Iraq. They're fake countries full of people who want to kill each other and us as well.

Likewise, we've lost the Phillipines. Anyone who knows our strategy in the Pacific should know that the basis of security in the Pacific is the "first line" of islands off China: Indonesia, the Phillipines, Taiwan, Okinawa, and Japan. We've been working on Vietnam and Cambodia with a fair bit of success.

So will the Chinese go apeshit if Taiwan moves away from "one China" Fucking Trump doesn't even know what that means or how fucking serious the Chinese are about it. No more place to park the Seventh Fleet at Subic Bay, so we're stuck with Yokohama and Sasebo.

Meanwhile if Trump is serious about the "wall" he will crash both our and Mexico's economies. The policy of the United States should be to do everything in its power to help Mexico become a middle-class country like Canada. But instead we've armed their fucking drug gangs and the "war on drugs" has resulted in the collapse of what looked like a nascent democracy south of the border 20 years ago. The last year I was in Iraq more people died in Mexico than Iraq. Not the case lately (yay ISIS).

Venezuela is run by a retard - will be a failed state in 5 years or less. All countries reliant on carbon will suffer because oil will continue to be cheap as a middle-aged hooker on Aurora on a Thursday night.

If Brexit happens, the U.K. might as well become the 51st state. I guess Wales could be 52. Scotland will go to the EU. Either Frankfurt or Paris will supplant the City of London as a financial center. Which is bad because the English only care about the bottom line, but the Krauts and Frogs will look for mercantilist advantage for their countries and industries.

It's mostly the Cognac and benzos talking, but we're so fucked I can't even fathom the degree of fuckedness. And then we have retards like @Sledog doing a fucking victory lap for a guy who lost the popular vote by 3M votes. That's not a mandate you fuckheads.

We're gonna live the Chinese curse for a while. Interesting times. The US is going to become Brazil with nukes and real football instead of fucking divegrass. At least right now we're the only country that can really project power across an ocean. China's getting there. Russia's aircraft carrier is a piece of shit that was designed after the British light carriers that fought in the Falklands. Doesn't really matter though, because the future is submarines and drones and nobody in the Navy or the Air Force wants to admit it because they want to fight Midway and dogfight over Germany in a cool fighter jet. Those days are fucking over. Kids playing video games are going to blow up the planet.

We had a good run.

Disagree.

Tequila is jealous.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    We just need to LEAVE and worry about our own problems. I don't think Mohamed himself could fix the middle easy and all we end up doing is spreading more anti us sentiment.

Trump's comments on taking out families of terrorists is frightening, but I hope he actually follows through on his plan to stop regime change wars.

Unfortunately based on who he's picking to lead his cabinet it's looking to be quite the opposite. You have to hope he doesn't blunder us into a war with Iran.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dhdawg said:

We just need to LEAVE and worry about our own problems. I don't think Mohamed himself could fix the middle easy and all we end up doing is spreading more anti us sentiment.

Trump's comments on taking out families of terrorists is frightening, but I hope he actually follows through on his plan to stop regime change wars.

Unfortunately based on who he's picking to lead his cabinet it's looking to be quite the opposite. You have to hope he doesn't blunder us into a war with Iran.

Job Security for me - right up until people start launching the nukes. Then we all die.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

I can't wait to see what you say when Trump makes unilateral decisions. I'm willing to bet you won't think it's illegal.
    I'll be against any such actions and just as vocal. The ends do not justify the means in my world like they do in yours, comrade.