Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A hard hitting Christmas gift for HH wife in your life......

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

@puppylove_sugarsteel, you're such a sniveling whiny cubt. I did the right because Stalin asked for me to do that to prevent him from getting more of your whiny sniveling messages.

Had it been up to me, you'd have gone 130 Fridays ago.

*cunt
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Baseman said:

No I think we need a soft bellied
    HH libby on the HDB. Like Trump, a fair, balanced, bi-partisan interview process is paramount in determining the best HH college football minds to create the best collCyege football conversation.

The HDB is what this place needs. An objective group of 3 moderators will control it, Pup being the final, impartial and objective vote on what stays, what goes back down to the Cannibal board. Jen Cohen will be on my speed dial. Player's begging for interviews and live chat will get 5 credits for their time. Kim will be looking for a job soon. Derek can put him to work swabbing the HH bathrooms at our new facility next to Petersen's office. Tommy will handle our wardrobe affairs for Petersen, staff and player interviews. More news coming soon...stand by

We had to stop construction on the new building. Your funds came back NSF, no surprise you free loading SOS! The rest of us had to extend a financial lifeline to keep the ship afloat.
    You can ask derek why my donations suddenly stopped. Btw, your $3 contributions will hardly keep this shipwreck afloat
    Because Derek privately asked you to tone down your over-the-top racist comments and you responded by sulking and withholding a repeat of your $25 donation from last year.
    Not the fuck at all what happened. Ive never been over-the-top racist, I said I might as well be a racist considering others discriminatory and "over the top" comments and pics of burning wheelchairs. I sent you a pm. Lot of good that did. I never followed through, never posted a pic of a dude in a noose. Simply asked what the fucking difference was in a P-FUCKING-M...simply tried to make a point about board rules.

At least nacho did the right thing. How quickly Stalin rules with the iron fist-fuck, and throws long-time posters under the bus. 3rd time youve done this,. Taken confidential information and leaked it to you butthuffing buddies. Merry f-ing Christmas

I literally can't even count how many wheelchair posts I've deleted and PMs I've sent to people asking them not to taunt you. And yet you disparage my integrity and character over and over.
    I gave you credit for that, and not what im talking about. Its not about ME! its about all handicap people, wounded vets. Those who cant help that their leg was blown off protecting ungrateful puke liberals back home. Just like afro americans , white men or middle easterners cant help the color of their skin. Pretty simple really, its your board rules. Merry christmas
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Baseman said:

No I think we need a soft bellied
    HH libby on the HDB. Like Trump, a fair, balanced, bi-partisan interview process is paramount in determining the best HH college football minds to create the best collCyege football conversation.

The HDB is what this place needs. An objective group of 3 moderators will control it, Pup being the final, impartial and objective vote on what stays, what goes back down to the Cannibal board. Jen Cohen will be on my speed dial. Player's begging for interviews and live chat will get 5 credits for their time. Kim will be looking for a job soon. Derek can put him to work swabbing the HH bathrooms at our new facility next to Petersen's office. Tommy will handle our wardrobe affairs for Petersen, staff and player interviews. More news coming soon...stand by

We had to stop construction on the new building. Your funds came back NSF, no surprise you free loading SOS! The rest of us had to extend a financial lifeline to keep the ship afloat.
    You can ask derek why my donations suddenly stopped. Btw, your $3 contributions will hardly keep this shipwreck afloat
    Because Derek privately asked you to tone down your over-the-top racist comments and you responded by sulking and withholding a repeat of your $25 donation from last year.
    you can't put a leash on pup, derek

A wild horse like Pup can't be bridled.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I like this thread.

Classy bump.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I missed this. TYFYB, Baze
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Well Willy, you took a shot at your only supporter here. Pup believes in loyalty. You couldnt resist an op for humor at Puppy's expense (which fell flat on its ass) Get in bed with Tommy. Word on the hill is he's gentle. Most up there just pound er on home with no concern for the rectum. Maybe thats what you need? A thorough ass poundins to cock knock some sense into you, get you back in line. Ill take you back on the wagon if you straighten your shit out; refocus Billy. We all make mistakes.

@Fire_Marshall_Bill
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Best airing of grievances EVAH! Happy Festivus!

This post. Sooooooooo good.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,836
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Best airing of grievances EVAH! Happy Festivus!

This post. Sooooooooo good.

Pumpy good at everything.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,922
    Founders Club
    priapism said:

This is an underappreciated, stocking stuffer.

@priapism has been gone almost three years
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club