Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A hard hitting Christmas gift for HH wife in your life......

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I enjoy the Pupster talking about football. That's usually some funny shit, tethered just enough to reality and with a sharp enough edge to be more than worth the read.

It's the Don Juan, banging beaver shit that makes me laugh out loud and shake my head.

Seriously, Puppy: Have you ever had it without paying for it?
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Puppylove this Christmas...the gift that will give all year. Ive done most of them already so technically it's re-gifting. Sorry J, Tommy , but Baabs agreed to service your kind.

So who's guilty of quoting Seinfeld now?

Listen Jack, pup has never quoted Seinfeld. As I told yous alls before, while you nerdy fucks were having friens night at 8 on thursday nights, followed by smashing Seinfeld partys after, Pup was out having a grab-ass party at the local college pub...
    Followed by a proper pounding party at her house till weeeeee hours in the morning.

The next morning while you geekos' sat in class swapping Kramer quotes, puppy was still at her house swapping ball sauce and giner juice. What about Class? Who needs class in college. Just good looks, a personality and a concrete peeper. All things puppy has in spades.
    YBE (in a long time)
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    AZDuck said:

I thought wheelchair jokes were okay now that @Dennis_DeYoung is one of them.

Ok, so black jokes USING THE N WORD, kkk, polock jokes, indian jokes, amputee jokes etc are all on too then right?
  • Options

AZDuck said:

Ok, so black jokes, kkk, polock jokes, indian jokes, amputee jokes etc are all on too then right?
    Ok so black strippers from gorst, hitting musty old boov, and vampire butt stuff are all on too then right?
    What im a racist for buttfucking a black stripper from Gorst?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited December 2016

AZDuck said:

Ok, so black jokes USING THE N WORD, kkk, polock jokes, indian jokes, amputee jokes etc are all on too then right?
    I'm not stopping you (and I think Indian jokes are a regular feature of this forum)
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795

AZDuck said:

Ok, so black jokes, kkk, polock jokes, indian jokes, amputee jokes etc are all on too then right?
    Ok so black strippers from gorst, hitting musty old boov, and vampire butt stuff are all on too then right?
    What im a racistperv with no life for buttfucking a black stripper from Gorst?
    Yes you are pumpy
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited December 2016
    I'm not stopping you (and I think Indian jokes are a regular feature of this forum), and yeah, I don't give a damn, but apparently I don't pay the bills even though I'm a WIGWAM! supporter

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    AZDuck said:

Is that @steelheader2 's new ride out front?

AlCzervik said:

AZDuck said:

A businessman boards a flight and is lucky enough to be seated next to an absolutely gorgeous woman.

They exchange brief hellos and he notices that she is reading a manual about sexual statistics.

He asks her about it and she replies, "This is a very interesting book about sexual statistics. It identifies that American Indians have the longest average penis and Polish men have the biggest average diameter. By the way my name is Jill. What's yours?"

He coolly replies, "Tonto Kowalski, nice to meet you."
    @SWAYE FREE PUB!!!
  • Options
    Hey I recognize that green building. Mmmm good times. All on the clock too. Getting paid to pound is the american way. What a patriot pup is. Lets do it for our country Grease 2 style