Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A hard hitting Christmas gift for HH wife in your life......

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TideCPA said:

Obligatory Bama fan post in a thread with "hitting" and "wife".

If I wanted to explain posts by our @puppylove_sugarsteel to you I wouldn't even know where to start.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

TideCPA said:

If I wanted to explain posts by our @puppylove_sugarsteel to you I wouldn't even know where to start.
    I just assume they're part of some sort of avant garde performance art that I'll never understand.
    WTF are you flapping about?
  • Options

Not until this very thread did I discover who puppy actually is.
    imageimage

Oh TurdBuffet, still lookin for recognition? You'd think after 1700 posts you'd give up trying. I give credit to fighters like yourself though. I know life is tough wallowing in the shadows...Maybe you should try sparking up a relationship with other shadow dwellers like Tommy, J, Baabs. You guys can start your own little movement. Build up a few posts, with some entertainment value; some relevance. Maybe you'll get noticed by the cool crowd.

Billy is always looking for new talent. Billy check these guys out and see if they got what it takes to make it out here. This forum is cutt-throat and not kind to flounders. Pup wrote your ass off long ago...fortunately Billy is more moderate, gives guys a few chances at redemption. Auditions are going on next week. Good luck shitbuffet, its your last shot.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

imageimage

Oh TurdBuffet, still lookin for recognition? You'd think after 1700 posts you'd give up trying. I give credit to fighters like yourself though. I know life is tough wallowing in the shadows...Maybe you should try sparking up a relationship with other shadow dwellers like Tommy, J, Baabs. You guys can start your own little movement. Build up a few posts, with some entertainment value; some relevance. Maybe you'll get noticed by the cool crowd.

Billy is always looking for new talent. Billy check these guys out and see if they got what it takes to make it out here. This forum is cutt-throat and not kind to flounders. Pup wrote your ass off long ago...fortunately Billy is more moderate, gives guys a few chances at redemption. Auditions are going on next week. Good luck shitbuffet, its your last shot.

NYBE
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2016

imageimage

Billy is always looking for new talent. Billy check these guys out and see if they got what it takes to make it out here. This forum is cutt-throat and not kind to flounders. Pup wrote your ass off long ago...fortunately Billy is more moderate, gives guys a few chances at redemption. Auditions are going on next week. Good luck shitbuffet, its your last shot.<
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TideCPA said:

REAL men hit their husbands.
  • Options

AlCzervik said:

imageimage

Derek?

Hey zervik, who let you in? Allow Derek to let you out
    Since when can't I tell you to DIAFF pumpy.
  • Options
    AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

imageimage

Derek?

Just another new fish looking to get noticed. Get in line!
  • Options

AlCzervik said:

AlCzervik said:

imageimage

Derek?

Just another new fish looking to get noticed. Get in line!
    Seems like I did
  • Options

Hey Zervik, hit the gate your ticket's revoked;)

Disagree.
  • Options

Hey Zervik, hit the gate your ticket's revoked;)

You don't speak for the site.
    No I just speak...the site listens.
  • Options