Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We're gonna get fucked over by the committee

1235»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogville said:

dnc said:

doogville said:

Clemson is going to lose irregardless so you are poont is mute

I think they will. Maybe even today. South Carolina has a good true freshman QB and Muschamp almost always has a good defense. Rivalry game, Clemson all year. 25% chance of an upset.
    Fuck oh dear!

Good call Roadie!

Fuck you guys know about as much about ACC football as ACC fans know about the Pac-12.

Clemson was not losing to SC and won't lose to VaTech with something on the line.

Washington, much as I love them, has a shit resume. They've played one good team and looked like they didn't belong on the field. At home.

Still, the playoff will be:

1-Bama
    2-Ohio State (non conf champ, lol @ the stupid fucking 'playoff')
    3-Clemson
    4-Washington

And we are going to get unceremoniously drubbed in ATL after 4 weeks of everyone saying we are a fraud.

YAY!
    I've watched a fair amount of Clemson. They know they are better and coast much of the time.

I didn't know shit about South Carolina except for a recent article about a freshman phenom QB that was obviously a puff piece. I gave them a 25% chance. That doesn't look good with a blowout, but 25% means I thought Clemson had a 81% chance to win.

A loss to Pitt is worse than one to USC. I know you love Clemson, but they haven't played too well (for an 11-1 team) most of the year. And the ACC is fucking horrible. It really is.
    You nailed it when you said 'Clemson knows they are better and coasts'. I don't think the loss to Pitt is particularly fetching either. It's just a funny reality to watch pots calling kettles blick and ISAFNRC.

Washington's best win is... ?? WSU? Stanford? Utah? Lost to a good team in USC. They had an overtime close call with shit-stain Arizona.

Clemson's best win is either Auburn on the road, or FSU on the road. Probably better wins than any of UW's. Obviously beat LVille @ home, but that's sort of like beating Stanford at this point. Their close call at home to NCSU is not worse than the one @ Zona.

So, Clemson has the two best wins, and a worse loss, but the 'close game' is a push. They definitely 'coasted' way more than UW did, but if you are just focusing on the Pitt and NCSU games it would be like focusing on AZ and USC for UW.
    The oxyies are frying your brain, Dennis.

-Stanford is a better win than auburn
    -colorado* is a better win than FSU
    -USC is a much better loss than Pitt

Auburn on the road >>> Stanford at home
    No, a six pt win over auburn is not better than demolishing Stanford.

Clemson is not a team that should finish ahead of us based on resume.

Auburn sucks. This is a true, factual post.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

doogville said:

dnc said:

doogville said:

Clemson is going to lose irregardless so you are poont is mute

I think they will. Maybe even today. South Carolina has a good true freshman QB and Muschamp almost always has a good defense. Rivalry game, Clemson all year. 25% chance of an upset.
    Fuck oh dear!

Good call Roadie!

Fuck you guys know about as much about ACC football as ACC fans know about the Pac-12.

Clemson was not losing to SC and won't lose to VaTech with something on the line.

Washington, much as I love them, has a shit resume. They've played one good team and looked like they didn't belong on the field. At home.

Still, the playoff will be:

1-Bama
    2-Ohio State (non conf champ, lol @ the stupid fucking 'playoff')
    3-Clemson
    4-Washington

And we are going to get unceremoniously drubbed in ATL after 4 weeks of everyone saying we are a fraud.

YAY!
    I've watched a fair amount of Clemson. They know they are better and coast much of the time.

I didn't know shit about South Carolina except for a recent article about a freshman phenom QB that was obviously a puff piece. I gave them a 25% chance. That doesn't look good with a blowout, but 25% means I thought Clemson had a 81% chance to win.

A loss to Pitt is worse than one to USC. I know you love Clemson, but they haven't played too well (for an 11-1 team) most of the year. And the ACC is fucking horrible. It really is.
    You nailed it when you said 'Clemson knows they are better and coasts'. I don't think the loss to Pitt is particularly fetching either. It's just a funny reality to watch pots calling kettles blick and ISAFNRC.

Washington's best win is... ?? WSU? Stanford? Utah? Lost to a good team in USC. They had an overtime close call with shit-stain Arizona.

Clemson's best win is either Auburn on the road, or FSU on the road. Probably better wins than any of UW's. Obviously beat LVille @ home, but that's sort of like beating Stanford at this point. Their close call at home to NCSU is not worse than the one @ Zona.

So, Clemson has the two best wins, and a worse loss, but the 'close game' is a push. They definitely 'coasted' way more than UW did, but if you are just focusing on the Pitt and NCSU games it would be like focusing on AZ and USC for UW.
    The oxyies are frying your brain, Dennis.

-Stanford is a better win than auburn
    -colorado* is a better win than FSU
    -USC is a much better loss than Pitt

Auburn on the road >>> Stanford at home
    No, a six pt win over auburn is not better than demolishing Stanford.

Clemson is not a team that should finish ahead of us based on resume.

Auburn sucks. This is a true, factual post.
    Stanford also sucks:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400869135