Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Julius Irvin, 4* 2018 DB, Anaheim (Servite), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

In the past we were closing vs the Utah’s and Asu’s of the conference. Now we are going vs tosu, usc and Notre Dame. We will start winning more if we keep winning except we will always lose recruits to usc. Iron clad law.

Tl dr version. It’s hard.

I want to buy what you're selling but I recall RN coming in second to Miami and FSU followed by 7-6.

FML
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    TommySQC said:

In the past we were closing vs the Utah’s and Asu’s of the conference. Now we are going vs tosu, usc and Notre Dame. We will start winning more if we keep winning except we will always lose recruits to usc. Iron clad law.

I want to buy what you're selling but I recall RN coming in second to Miami and FSU followed by 7-6.

FML
    Our brand was not prison rapes for 15 consecutive years prior to rick getting those guys.
    We are literally an elite nose tackle away from a stellar class. Take a walk and gain some perspective.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

TommySQC said:

FML
    Our brand was not prison rapes for 15 consecutive years prior to rick getting those guys.
    We are literally an elite nose tackle away from a stellar class. Take a walk and gain some perspective.
    Disagree.

http://www.seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/victoryandruins/
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Sounds like he's mixed up.
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,455 Founders Club

“Family Emergency” is a really good universal play.

My PM knows this one well
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

USC

Could mean ND is getting someone they like better and so Irvin has to wait to see if his USC offer is still good.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Family emergency means he can't possibly leave the hometown. All USC.

• AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    Meek said:

Family emergency means he can't possibly leave the hometown. All USC.

Yep.

He isn’t leaving LA.
    Sounds as if the last 48 hours since he leaked ND caused an apocalypse in his house...
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    My guess is UCLA because as much as they want USC the ego of them playing him will make him feel unwanted ... in contrast easy to leverage Chip being new and all
  • FrenchHuskyFrenchHusky Member Posts: 69
    So does that mean we aren't taking a safety this year ? Because Stalney is a corner right ?
  • AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    edited December 2017
    Meek said:
    The funny thing is that kids usually make emotional decisions & their parents have to settle them down, give them perspective, but in this case it was the other way around.
    The parents got emotional & upset with USC & gave the kid their blessing to go to ND, but then they settled down 2 days later & told him no. The kid doesn’t like the way USC treated him & said he really liked the way ND treated him & how much he liked the other players & commits he spent time with. So it sounds like he was thinking rationally while the parents were in the mindset of “we love you USC” then “screw you USC” then “we love you again USC.”
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    AF9705 said:

Meek said:
    The funny thing is that kids usually make emotional decisions & their parents have to settle them down, give them perspective, but in this case it was the other way around.
    The parents got emotional & upset with USC & gave the kid their blessing to go to ND, but then they settled down 2 days later & told him no. The kid doesn’t like the way USC treated him & said he really liked the way ND treated him & how much he liked the other players & commits he spent time with. So it sounds like he was thinking rationally while the parents were in the mindset of “we love you USC” then “screw you USC” then “we love you again USC.”
    What a shitshow. I can see the UCLA thing especially
    because SC would rather have Hufanga and is slow playing
    Irvin.