Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yet another prominent (R) for Clinton, says Trump is a national embarrassment, list grows every day

12346»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

This bored

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

I don't see anything on that website that does an overall analysis on Trump's business successes vs failures. Nothing on the size and scope of those businesses. Just a list of failures. Like I've been saying all along, you have to have the complete picture. For example, if I own a business that's been steadily making me $10 million a year, I can afford to take risks with other businesses. Seriously, there is nothing of value to be learned from that article in terms of the overall success Trump has had with his businesses.

And you're still wrong about the stock thing. CEO's and presidents are hired to do things that the owner(s) of the company do not want to do (maybe they aren't as good, maybe they have a better use of their time, etc). A financial advisor is hired to do things that the owners of the stock do not want to do. But at the end of the day, both the owner(s) of the company and the owner of the stock are responsible for evaluating the performance of the people they hired to perform the task.

How does Trump's dick taste?
    Like Hillary's butthole?
    LOL

I missed this post all those years ago. What a great response.

@Swaye

#StopLivingInThePast
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

I don't see anything on that website that does an overall analysis on Trump's business successes vs failures. Nothing on the size and scope of those businesses. Just a list of failures. Like I've been saying all along, you have to have the complete picture. For example, if I own a business that's been steadily making me $10 million a year, I can afford to take risks with other businesses. Seriously, there is nothing of value to be learned from that article in terms of the overall success Trump has had with his businesses.

And you're still wrong about the stock thing. CEO's and presidents are hired to do things that the owner(s) of the company do not want to do (maybe they aren't as good, maybe they have a better use of their time, etc). A financial advisor is hired to do things that the owners of the stock do not want to do. But at the end of the day, both the owner(s) of the company and the owner of the stock are responsible for evaluating the performance of the people they hired to perform the task.

How does Trump's dick taste?
    Like Hillary's butthole?
    LOL

I missed this post all those years ago. What a great response.

@Swaye

#StopLivingInThePast
    Better late than never I guess.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    doogie said:

an awful lotta dead hero’s in this thread

Dead or just reinvented?
  • Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

"Oh, he told a lady with a crying baby to leave his rally, that means he's going to bankrupt our country and let the Russians invade!"

Nope. The reason people give for believing he could bankrupt the country is that he has already bankrupt 6 businesses, and welched on his debts to numerous working people that he owned money to before those business filed for bankruptcy protection for their debts.
    This isn't a smart way to look at it. How many businesses has he owned? How many didn't go bankrupt? Were other people in the same industry going bankrupt too?

This is the equivalent at pulling up Hillary's stock portfolio, which is likely well-diversified, and then pointing to the few instances of failing stocks and saying "See? Hillary doesn't know what the fuck she's doing. She can't even invest in the stock market properly."

Seriously, that is the exact same argument.
    Picking a losing stock as part of a diversified portfolio is very different than running your businesses so poorly that 6 of them went bankrupt.

Two prominent billionaires have already criticized him for it. I mention this last part only because some of you guys seem to be really impressed by billionaires.
    Of course they are different. One is a stock, the other is a company. But that's not what we're looking at. The comparison is valid in terms of who is responsible, and whether or not we should be looking at just one piece or the entire picture.

In other words, if you're going to try and make the argument that Trump sucks at running businesses, you have to look at EVERYTHING. You don't point to the games that John Wooden's UCLA teams lost and say "see, Wooden sucks at coaching".
    When Trump gets in way over his head with the US, who is going to bail him out?
    And that time has arrived...

This guy gets the Nostradamus award.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

"Oh, he told a lady with a crying baby to leave his rally, that means he's going to bankrupt our country and let the Russians invade!"

Nope. The reason people give for believing he could bankrupt the country is that he has already bankrupt 6 businesses, and welched on his debts to numerous working people that he owned money to before those business filed for bankruptcy protection for their debts.
    This isn't a smart way to look at it. How many businesses has he owned? How many didn't go bankrupt? Were other people in the same industry going bankrupt too?

This is the equivalent at pulling up Hillary's stock portfolio, which is likely well-diversified, and then pointing to the few instances of failing stocks and saying "See? Hillary doesn't know what the fuck she's doing. She can't even invest in the stock market properly."

Picking a losing stock as part of a diversified portfolio is very different than running your businesses so poorly that 6 of them went bankrupt.

Two prominent billionaires have already criticized him for it. I mention this last part only because some of you guys seem to be really impressed by billionaires.
    Of course they are different. One is a stock, the other is a company. But that's not what we're looking at. The comparison is valid in terms of who is responsible, and whether or not we should be looking at just one piece or the entire picture.

In other words, if you're going to try and make the argument that Trump sucks at running businesses, you have to look at EVERYTHING. You don't point to the games that John Wooden's UCLA teams lost and say "see, Wooden sucks at coaching".

You were ridiculed then as you are now Ozone. Fuck Off!
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

I don't know who you think you're talking to but you sound like a pussy.

You'll fit in well in the Tug I guess.. with the rest of the Donald dick sucking pussies.

But if you want to settle this man to man, let me know. 7-11 at Naches.
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

You'll fit in well in the Tug I guess.. with the rest of the Donald dick sucking pussies.

How come so many new fish are so obsessed with cocksucking?

Is Stalin advertising HH on the Glory Hole wall again?
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

It's low hanging fruit to trigger your low IQ crowd.
  • Options
    edited April 2020

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

It's low hanging fruit to trigger your low IQ crowd.
    Admits it. Loves Cock. MBT is a Faggot.

Almost forgot: NTTAWWIT