Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Do you still think Pete is the right guy for the job?

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,931 Founders Club
    No
    80 to 19 percent....wtf

FUCK PEOPLE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR PUT SVEN IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    Yes
    PurpleJ said:

80 to 19 percent....wtf

FUCK PEOPLE GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR PUT SVEN IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

81% now ;)
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    No

Tequilla said:

Since my phone doesn't like to edit, that's competing for conference championships in November annually

Protip: It's hard to do that when you're out by early October August every year.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    Yes
    Doogles said:

Win the North, be the favorite and crush the winner of the loaded south is my expectation for this team.

Considering getting all the heavy hitters at home (minus oregon who is as down and in rebuild mode as they've ever been) and we being heavily favored in all 3 OOC games,10 wins really shouldn't be the bar.

6-3 won't win the North (maybe a freak tiebreaker scenario). I'd rather get blown out by Rutgers and go 7-2 in conference and win the North. Of course that would mean that not being ready for the opener cost us a potentially Playoff worthy season (see Stanford last year against Northwestern. NU ended up being decent, but SU had no business losing that game.)

I don't give a fuck if Browning goes down (and I blow him more than most posters here). Pete has a 4 star tank in his 3rd year in the program who started on the road against a top 5 team. If that guy isn't ready to go when the starter goes down, then Pete's program failed him.

If this season isn't maximized, it's completely on Pete. If the offense not executing in the final 2 minutes with a backup is the difference between 8-1 and 7-2 and it costs us the north it's on Pete and not being the fucking professional he's paid to be.

Uh Rodriguez is the back up. But I loved the rest of the post. Carry on.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Yes

Doogles said:

Win the North, be the favorite and crush the winner of the loaded south is my expectation for this team.

Considering getting all the heavy hitters at home (minus oregon who is as down and in rebuild mode as they've ever been) and we being heavily favored in all 3 OOC games,10 wins really shouldn't be the bar.

6-3 won't win the North (maybe a freak tiebreaker scenario). I'd rather get blown out by Rutgers and go 7-2 in conference and win the North. Of course that would mean that not being ready for the opener cost us a potentially Playoff worthy season (see Stanford last year against Northwestern. NU ended up being decent, but SU had no business losing that game.)

I don't give a fuck if Browning goes down (and I blow him more than most posters here). Pete has a 4 star tank in his 3rd year in the program who started on the road against a top 5 team. If that guy isn't ready to go when the starter goes down, then Pete's program failed him.

If this season isn't maximized, it's completely on Pete. If the offense not executing in the final 2 minutes with a backup is the difference between 8-1 and 7-2 and it costs us the north it's on Pete and not being the fucking professional he's paid to be.

Uh Rodriguez is the back up. But I loved the rest of the post. Carry on.
    If Rodriguez is ahead of Carta-Samuels than he should be better than a 4-star dual threat 3 years into the program with starting game experience. If not, the coaching has failed.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,878 Standard Supporter
    Yes
    @Tequila: Millennials think bitching makes them cool. Generation Entitlement thinks everything happens to them, hence, the passive-aggressive, pissy push-back at anything that doesn't go their way. Feminine rearing dealt them a cheese-grater up the ass, and after 20+ years of sitting on it, Stockholm Syndrome has them liking it. It's how they roll.
    Yes
    J: You left this at Tommy's last night.
    No
    Not nearly rusty or conical enough.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    No

J: You left this at Tommy's last night.

That cheese grater is neither rusty nor conical.

FAIL.
    Yes
    So Tommy does the dishes. Who'd have thought. #Pride
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    Yes - generation smack!
    < insert youngest generation> is the worst! They aren't great like < insert my generation>!!

Generation smack is the best.
    No
    Dardanus said:

Yes - generation smack!
    < insert youngest generation> is the worst! They aren't great like < insert my generation>!!

God damn young people and their fit, toned bodies!

I hate that I will die before them!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    No
    Dardanus said:

Yes - generation smack!

Boomers do suck though
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    Yes
    Doogles said:

(minus oregon who is as down and in rebuild mode as they've ever been)

They still have Freeman and they are still better than us.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    No
    I'm a Boomer and I hate this program. Hope this helps. I also like millennials. As an old hippie I find common ground. Plus they are young and my wife is as old as I am.