Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Has ISIS Infiltrated Homeland Security? Orlando Terrorist Worked for Major DHS Contractor

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Given that He had 2 f2f's with FBI. He didn't fly under anyone's radar.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    That doesn't look like a guy with high security clearance.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Working as a security guard = infiltrating the DHS?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    There are 73 employees of TSA on the terrorist watch list. So yeah I'd say they're working on it!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

There are 73 employees of TSA on the terrorist watch list. So yeah I'd say they're working on it!

Terrorists screening for terrorists makes sense, who better to spot them? Oh, wait
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Yet they can still buy guns. Despite a bill in Congress trying to stop them.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Unlike the systems you like our form of government requires certain things to deny an individual a constitutional right.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Fuck off
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Unlike the systems you like our form of government requires certain things to deny an individual a constitutional right.
    So you support the rights of American born known terrorists to buy guns. Cause the Constitution. Nice.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

So you support the rights of American born known terrorists to buy guns. Cause the Constitution. Nice.
    If Hillary had not applied pressure to stop the investigation of the mosque and it's attendees maybe he wouldn't have been able to buy one.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

If Hillary had not applied pressure to stop the investigation of the mosque and it's attendees maybe he wouldn't have been able to buy one.
    And if she said "radical Islam" America wouldn't have this problem.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I guess he could buy one after being investigated by the FBI just like Hillary can run for president while being investigated for federal felonies by the FBI.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I guess he could buy one after being investigated by the FBI just like Hillary can run for president while being investigated for federal felonies by the FBI.
    You guess? He did buy the guns in the last week after being on the watch list. Wonder what could have stopped him from buying the guns???
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

You guess? He did buy the guns in the last week after being on the watch list. Wonder what could have stopped him from buying the guns???
    Clearly not your hero, Obama
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper