Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Has ISIS Infiltrated Homeland Security? Orlando Terrorist Worked for Major DHS Contractor

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Info for the liberal morons out there.

Keep up the false "disarming Americans" narrative. I especially like the logic of "homicides are way down" but then your side promotes "mass shootings are way up under Obama". Which is it?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,550
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Keep up the false "disarming Americans" narrative. I especially like the logic of "homicides are way down" but then your side promotes "mass shootings are way up under Obama". Which is it?
    Axe Rahm Emmanuel.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Shootings are down. Way down and gun ownership is way up. Those are FBI uniform crime stats Sparky. Your BS does not diminish them.

Democrats are the most frequent mass shooters at something like 70+ percent (including Orlando!) why don't we outlaw them?
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Here's the real analysis on gun control and it's effects. The Swiss have fully automatic weapons at home and the government sells them ammo at cost to practice with...................
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Here's the real analysis on gun control and it's effects. The Swiss have fully automatic weapons at home and the government sells them ammo at cost to practice with...................

More fucktarded logic as always. Australia confiscated guns with a result of crime and shootings going down drastically. Does that mean we should do that here?

Didn't think so.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,533
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

More fucktarded logic as always. Australia confiscated guns with a result of crime and shootings going down drastically. Does that mean we should do that here?

Didn't think so.
    Obama and Hillary think so
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Didn't think so.
    Obama and Hillary think so
    No. They don't.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That is convincing
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Didn't think so.
    The Australians don't think so. So you are for taking guns from everyone. Will you be the guy coming to my door? Who 'ya gonna call? Military won't, cops won't and certainly liberal pussies asking for this shit won't. How about outlawing Muslims and democrats? That would take care of 98% of the problem.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Didn't think so.
    The Australians don't think so. So you are for taking guns from everyone. Will you be the guy coming to my door? Who 'ya gonna call? Military won't, cops won't and certainly liberal pussies asking for this shit won't. How about outlawing Muslims and democrats? That would take care of 98% of the problem.
    Where the fuck did you learn how to read? I mean it's one thing to troll people. But you actually believe what you are typing.

I'll type this slowly so you can understand. Ready? Ok..... No....... One...... Is..... Coming..... For..... Your.... guns.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Didn't think so.
    Where the fuck did you learn how to read? I mean it's one thing to troll people. But you actually believe what you are typing.

I'll type this slowly so you can understand. Ready? Ok..... No....... One...... Is..... Coming..... For..... Your.... guns.
    HONDO IS LYING ABOUT THE END GAME
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Didn't think so.

I didn't know a journalist for the rolling stone could take away your guns. Race you are smarter than that.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Shootings are down. Way down and gun ownership is way up. Those are FBI uniform crime stats Sparky. Your BS does not diminish them.

Democrats are the most frequent mass shooters at something like 70+ percent (including Orlando!) why don't we outlaw them?
    Gun ownership has been on a steady decline since the '70s.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Didn't think so.

I didn't know a journalist for the rolling stone could take away your guns. Race you are smarter than that.
    The devil you say.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

You infographics are always made up. Switzerland doesn't require gun ownership, only about 25% of households have guns -- less than the US.

Automatic weapons haven't been allowed for about a decade.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

You infographics are always made up. Switzerland doesn't require gun ownership, only about 25% of households have guns -- less than the US.

Lol yet I'm sure all your graphs and stats are true right?

Got to love internet Google battles.
  • Options

Sledog said:

Lol yet I'm sure all your graphs and stats are true right?

Got to love internet Google battles.
    I'll believe BBC over infowars or whereobummerbirfcertificate.com
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Didn't think so.

The devil you say.
    Do you know what they did in Australia? Do you know that there are more guns owned or capita in Australia than before the confiscation? Lastly, do you know the difference between gun control and confiscation? Find one time as president or campaigning for president, that Obama or Hillary suggested taking one gun.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo is lying
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Didn't think so.

The devil you say.
    Do you know what they did in Australia? Do you know that there are more guns owned or capita in Australia than before the confiscation? Lastly, do you know the difference between gun control and confiscation? Find one time as president or campaigning for president, that Obama or Hillary suggested taking one gun.
    Obama, Hillary, Bernie and all the rest of the leftist establishment trash.