Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Has ISIS Infiltrated Homeland Security? Orlando Terrorist Worked for Major DHS Contractor

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Ballfag podcast?
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Looks like Ballfag survived Orlando

Delete your account life.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Looks like I won

Again
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Looks like I won

Again
    You mean like the Cavs and Donald Trump?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Looks like I won

Again
    You mean like the Cavs and Donald Trump?
    It's a 7 game series ballgag
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

There are 73 employees of TSA on the terrorist watch list. So yeah I'd say they're working on it!

Yet they can still buy guns. Despite a bill in Congress trying to stop them.
    I guess he could buy one after being investigated by the FBI just like Hillary can run for president while being investigated for federal felonies by the FBI.
    You guess? He did buy the guns in the last week after being on the watch list. Wonder what could have stopped him from buying the guns???
    Gun laws don't work. I wish more liberal idiots would figure it out seems you just stumbled on it. France has really strict gun laws. How'd that work out in Paris? Bad guys get guns. Odd how the shitbag in question doesn't represent every muslim but he represents every gun owner.
    Right. So let's just arm every American. Because of Paris.
    Every American legally eligible to do so wouldn't bother me in the least. An Armed society is a polite society!

Odd for me to be arguing gun control with people who think it's OK to kill babies.
    I'm not sure I've ever supported killing babies. That just sounds mean, but whatever.

Our society is armed. There are some practical things we can do without taking one gun away from one American, that can help reduce these shootings. But there are too many people like you scared about gun control. For no reason.
    Liberal's are mostly pro choice, correct?

No reason? The 2nd Amendment guarantees the other amendments. No 2nd no constitution. It's the teeth of the constitution. A government should fear the people not the other way around. The 2nd intends the people to be similarly armed and equipped to the military as the people are in fact the militia. Read Scalia on the Heller case decision.

Any politician wanting to disarm the populace has evil intentions. Arms are why we are citizens and not subjects. Remember that on April 19th 1775 the British were marching to seize the colonist arms and powder stores. Gun control led to the shot heard 'round the world and the American Revolution. I wonder if it could happen again? Not sure there are enough actual Americans left.
    First, who said I'm a liberal? Second, pro choice is not the same as killing babies. Third, I've never discussed my views on abortion here.

Fourth, there is no politician asking to "disarm the populace".

And lastly, there's no gun a citizen can have that can do any damage to the military if they were to come knocking on your door.

HTH
    And clearly our founding fathers intent was to protect the citizens right to own 100 rd banana clips and semi auto weapons. Even the rights of those with tries to terrorists that are major threats to Society.

I'm sure that's the spirit of the Amendment to the Constitution.
    They didn't include TV, Cable or the Internet in the 1st amendment either so you should have no free speech on any platform other than the town square.

Their intent was that the public/militia be similarly armed to the military on an individual basis so that the government could be overthrown whenever it got out of control. They expected to have a revolution every 10-20 years.

You could own your own cannon and explosives when they wrote it as well. Machine guns were legal until 1932 when gangsters were killing each other with them and they were controlled. Another unconstitutional law.

Of course I do know the difference between a clip and a magazine.

An ISIS dude in France just stabbed a policeman to death and tortured and killed the policeman's wife live on YouTube and would have killed the child as well if police didn't shoot him. Banning knives today are we? Strange how if the crime involves a gun we should ban the gun but the criminal is blamed in all other instances. The guy in tossing the Molotov into the crowded bar in NY (IIRC) killed close to 90 people so shall we outlaw flammable liquids and glass?
    So by your rationale, anyone that wants them, should have the right to Tanks, RPG's, armed drowns, F-18's and so on, if they can afford them. Because afterall, the military has them and so the citizenry can overthrow the government,teh should have them too.

That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

If I had only one wish today, it would that your internet service to the bunker would be cut off, so Ididn't have to reply to that sack of shit of a post and more like them.

No that is not what I said. I am talking personal armament including machine guns. Maybe you're not aware that in more than half the states machine guns are legal. Many rules and checks that have to be followed and done but legal and you can go shoot them.

Arms are so we can overthrow the people in the government not fight our army. Maybe you don't know that it is illegal to use the US military on US soil. It's another little part of the constitution. I certainly hope and pray that our own military would not turn against the people. Odd how Obunghole has been dumping top brass though and the new litmus question for generals is "would you fire on US citizens". But hey I'm one of those crazy constitutionalist kind of people that actually expect the government to follow the rules. The constitution our was written to constrain and contain the government not the people.

I'm thinking US history at Cuog land was a bit lacking.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

There are 73 employees of TSA on the terrorist watch list. So yeah I'd say they're working on it!

I guess he could buy one after being investigated by the FBI just like Hillary can run for president while being investigated for federal felonies by the FBI.
    You guess? He did buy the guns in the last week after being on the watch list. Wonder what could have stopped him from buying the guns???
    Gun laws don't work. I wish more liberal idiots would figure it out seems you just stumbled on it. France has really strict gun laws. How'd that work out in Paris? Bad guys get guns. Odd how the shitbag in question doesn't represent every muslim but he represents every gun owner.
    Every American legally eligible to do so wouldn't bother me in the least. An Armed society is a polite society!

Odd for me to be arguing gun control with people who think it's OK to kill babies.
    I'm not sure I've ever supported killing babies. That just sounds mean, but whatever.

Our society is armed. There are some practical things we can do without taking one gun away from one American, that can help reduce these shootings. But there are too many people like you scared about gun control. For no reason.

No reason? The 2nd Amendment guarantees the other amendments. No 2nd no constitution. It's the teeth of the constitution. A government should fear the people not the other way around. The 2nd intends the people to be similarly armed and equipped to the military as the people are in fact the militia. Read Scalia on the Heller case decision.

Any politician wanting to disarm the populace has evil intentions. Arms are why we are citizens and not subjects. Remember that on April 19th 1775 the British were marching to seize the colonist arms and powder stores. Gun control led to the shot heard 'round the world and the American Revolution. I wonder if it could happen again? Not sure there are enough actual Americans left.
    First, who said I'm a liberal? Second, pro choice is not the same as killing babies. Third, I've never discussed my views on abortion here.

And lastly, there's no gun a citizen can have that can do any damage to the military if they were to come knocking on your door.

HTH
    And clearly our founding fathers intent was to protect the citizens right to own 100 rd banana clips and semi auto weapons. Even the rights of those with tries to terrorists that are major threats to Society.

They didn't include TV, Cable or the Internet in the 1st amendment either so you should have no free speech on any platform other than the town square.

Their intent was that the public/militia be similarly armed to the military on an individual basis so that the government could be overthrown whenever it got out of control. They expected to have a revolution every 10-20 years.

You could own your own cannon and explosives when they wrote it as well. Machine guns were legal until 1932 when gangsters were killing each other with them and they were controlled. Another unconstitutional law.

An ISIS dude in France just stabbed a policeman to death and tortured and killed the policeman's wife live on YouTube and would have killed the child as well if police didn't shoot him. Banning knives today are we? Strange how if the crime involves a gun we should ban the gun but the criminal is blamed in all other instances. The guy in tossing the Molotov into the crowded bar in NY (IIRC) killed close to 90 people so shall we outlaw flammable liquids and glass?
    So by your rationale, anyone that wants them, should have the right to Tanks, RPG's, armed drowns, F-18's and so on, if they can afford them. Because afterall, the military has them and so the citizenry can overthrow the government,teh should have them too.

If I had only one wish today, it would that your internet service to the bunker would be cut off, so Ididn't have to reply to that sack of shit of a post and more like them.

No that is not what I said. I am talking personal armament including machine guns. Maybe you're not aware that in more than half the states machine guns are legal. Many rules and checks that have to be followed and done but legal and you can go shoot them.

Arms are so we can overthrow the people in the government not fight our army. Maybe you don't know that it is illegal to use the US military on US soil. It's another little part of the constitution. I certainly hope and pray that our own military would not turn against the people. Odd how Obunghole has been dumping top brass though and the new litmus question for generals is "would you fire on US citizens". But hey I'm one of those crazy constitutionalist kind of people that actually expect the government to follow the rules. The constitution our was written to constrain and contain the government not the people.

So you do support gun control. Why not background checks on all purchases?

Does Obama scare you that much? Holy fuck you are a pussy.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HTH

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

• Options
    salemcoog said:

Fucking shitty cell service.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HTH

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    ― Samuel Adams

The founders sure as hell weren't pussies. Pussies are the rabbit people scared of their own shadow and unable to tend to their own needs and security. The government
    is not supposed to be here to take care of you. Now please grow a set and get over it.

I can't help it if your Obamaphone is shitty. They just used my money to buy it I didn't pick it out for you.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HTH

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    ― Samuel Adams

The founders sure as hell weren't pussies. Pussies are the rabbit people scared of their own shadow and unable to tend to their own needs and security. The government
    is not supposed to be here to take care of you. Now please grow a set and get over it.

I can't help it if your Obamaphone is shitty. They just used my money to buy it I didn't pick it out for you.
    Sam Adams beer is marginal.

And I called you a pussy. You are scared of Obama. Socialism!!!! Communism!!!!! Muslim!!!!

I know you are shaking and about to vomit .
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HTH

― Samuel Adams

Sam Adams beer is marginal.

And I called you a pussy. You are scared of Obama. Socialism!!!! Communism!!!!! Muslim!!!!

I know you are shaking and about to vomit .
    Other way around Hondo. You run scared and wish everyone disarmed so they can be a little bleating rabbit just like you. You hate and fear those that can take care of themselves and are unafraid to do so. "May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

imageimage
  • Options
    Where have I conveyed I want to disarm Americans? That's fucktarded. Not to mention I don't hate it fear anyone. But you keep being afraid of all Muslims.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited June 2016
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Hillary doesn't pay me enough and I'm a Ffucking shitty poster cell service.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Where have I conveyed I want to disarm Americans? That's fucktarded. Not to mention I don't hate it fear anyone. But you keep being afraid of all Muslims.

You somehow equate suspicion with fear. Obviously you were raised a girl.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

I can picture you grabbing your gun when someone walks out of the shower with a towel on their head.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

I can picture you grabbing your gun when someone walks out of the shower with a towel on their head.
    Yeah but did you shave your legs and pits?
  • Options
    Info for the liberal morons out there.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FREE PUB for drummers!!!!!1