Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pup warned...

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Wtf u...I’m
    Out...a lota
    Chins here
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

You ignorant sluts must be proud today.,
    You got your wish. Woodward is at a football school, Jen Hedges is UW's splash hire at a now softball school...again

The silver lining is Pete will be here 10 years now...puppy got his wish. The football team will be wearing used cleats with worn out oder-eaters, but they'll be built for life.

Congrats! Puppy and Upper Campus did it again.
    Uh base, you asked for this. I told you the DAY after the stadium builder left that UW would hire a woman. Your dumbass kicked the resurrector of UW FOOTBALL in the ass out. You werent around for Babs, nor 70% of you here...ENJOY beeaaaatches.

Petersen will be the Bobby Bowden (he coached at FSU tommy, base) of UW football. Today could be a good day in one area, the only area I care about. Tommy I know you support title IX, im sure youre extremely gay over the other sports sudden front-and-center attention.
    You’re welcome
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Pumpylumpy was sure the prognosticator eh?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

If you think this is who "we" would have replaced Pool Boy with, I can't help you. It's embarrassing some of the shit you post on here puppy. Clean it up or LEAVE.

Pup warned LONG before this you'd better appreciate Sir Scott Woodward, after the constant bashing the last several years of him. He's the best AD weve had in a half century. I argue better than Lude after Petersen gets his full stay.. Lude didnt have to deal with black-lives-matter and progressive committees and public pressure in hiring. You asked for Cohen you got her J. Enjoy!
    Bumpy for Pumpeii
    I’ve always read that as “Pumpay”
    It is.

One can bump for pump

Or bumpy for pumpy

• Options
    edited August 2020

You ignorant sluts must be proud today.,
    You got your wish. Woodward is at a football school, Jen Hedges is UW's splash hire at a now softball school...again

The silver lining is Pete will be here 10 years now...puppy got his wish. The football team will be wearing used cleats with worn out oder-eaters, but they'll be built for life.

Hard one to come back from
  • Options

Everything I said about Peterson from day has transpired. 99% of you homo's said otherwise. That's why Pup's the King, and has been since 1994, when Pup put Dawgman on the map with his practice reports. Guess one could say I put HH on the map syllogistically

Welfare check needed in Maltby
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Some of you guysm sure liked Jen alot
  • Options
    Canadawg said:

Some of you guysm sure liked Jen alot

Pup?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

If you think this is who "we" would have replaced Pool Boy with, I can't help you. It's embarrassing some of the shit you post on here puppy. Clean it up or LEAVE.

Sounds like something @coronabruin would say
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,169
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is this a good place to say I can't wait until Craig Sager just fucking dies already? Jesus. Talk about drawing shit out.

There's a fucking Twitter hashtag, #SagerStrong - why the Fuck is everyone with some disease about to kill them strong?

What about me? I drink like a fucking fish and I just went to the doctor and they were like, "you look 10 years younger than you are and you are in basically perfect health. Well done!"

Where the shit is the #DDYStrong hashtag? It's been a stressful year too. And some fucking piece of shit gets cancer and then we have to suck his dick?

Winners win. Fuck that guy.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,169
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Fuck off Puppy ...

This has nothing to do with male versus female ... that's FS ...

Woodward wasn't terrible and wasn't great ... he was very mediocre.

Cohen's done some good things ... she's got some missing parts on her resume that leads to some serious questions.

She's got a good foundation to start with in that she's got a coach in Pete leading her cash cow program who is a big believer in her.

Can she tackle the other things that need to be changed in the AD? Or will she prove to be adept at maintaining the status quo and that's basically the best that she can give?

Woodward built a stadium and hired Petersen (Something 50 other colleges couldnt do. ) So you fuck yourself with authority Tequilla. Your ass aint getting on Petewagon either. You showed your rainbow colors. I expected an ole' school response from you. Didnt happen. Youre a gimmie-now rainbow colored whore like most everyone here. Color me just disappointed! Thought you were better than that.

Cohen is 'fired' before she even starts. Pussies like you said same thing about Hedges near 25 years ago. "Oh she came USC, She'll build up UW Football"..."She knows football", "No worries, $he came from $C".

Pup was there, I vigorously protested that cunt. I threw shit at her @ the tunnel when the WHOLE stadium booed her and her pink suit and bugeye sunglasses . 1st and last time that gash walked out tunnel. You prolly teared up Tequilla. She INSTANTLY went after football, denied Marvin Kasim and built a softball juggernaut.

Expect same from Cowherd. Football will succeed in spite of her, because of WOODWARDS Petersen hire. If Pete gets pissed at her., which I expect (after she denies him new contract after rose bowl,) he'll be gone. cook that shit !!!! tequilla, who you think she'll h ire after? The first openly gay offensive coordinator is Pup's guess. Sick of you blind and ignorant metro-millennial dawg fans. None of you guys really understand husky football outside dawgmans little pay-for articles (you all read them) Ive watched it closely for 30+ years..better start listening to pumpy. Fetters and Kim do obviously.
    sharkjump.gif
    no input from you Race is expected. Youve had your zika head buried in photoshop the last 20 years...pay attention this time around