Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pup warned...

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,209
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,209
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

#DDYstrong

You're goddamn right.

Finally!

At least I'm not about to succumb to any shitty promiscuous cell replication disease. Who's the strong one now Sager—you faggot?
    Everyone misses my age by at least ten years and I've been smoking pot since I was 14
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

#DDYstrong

You're goddamn right.

Finally!

At least I'm not about to succumb to any shitty promiscuous cell replication disease. Who's the strong one now Sager—you faggot?
    Everyone misses my age by at least ten years and I've been smoking pot since I was 14
    #RaceTrong!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,489
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

Pup?

Did you address the king???
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

Fuck off Puppy ...

This has nothing to do with male versus female ... that's FS ...

Woodward wasn't terrible and wasn't great ... he was very mediocre.

Cohen's done some good things ... she's got some missing parts on her resume that leads to some serious questions.

She's got a good foundation to start with in that she's got a coach in Pete leading her cash cow program who is a big believer in her.

Can she tackle the other things that need to be changed in the AD? Or will she prove to be adept at maintaining the status quo and that's basically the best that she can give?

Woodward built a stadium and hired Petersen (Something 50 other colleges couldnt do. ) So you fuck yourself with authority Tequilla. Your ass aint getting on Petewagon either. You showed your rainbow colors. I expected an ole' school response from you. Didnt happen. Youre a gimmie-now rainbow colored whore like most everyone here. Color me just disappointed! Thought you were better than that.

Cohen is 'fired' before she even starts. Pussies like you said same thing about Hedges near 25 years ago. "Oh she came USC, She'll build up UW Football"..."She knows football", "No worries, $he came from $C".

Pup was there, I vigorously protested that cunt. I threw shit at her @ the tunnel when the WHOLE stadium booed her and her pink suit and bugeye sunglasses . 1st and last time that gash walked out tunnel. You prolly teared up Tequilla. She INSTANTLY went after football, denied Marvin Kasim and built a softball juggernaut.

Expect same from Cowherd. Football will succeed in spite of her, because of WOODWARDS Petersen hire. If Pete gets pissed at her., which I expect (after she denies him new contract after rose bowl,) he'll be gone. cook that shit !!!! tequilla, who you think she'll h ire after? The first openly gay offensive coordinator is Pup's guess. Sick of you blind and ignorant metro-millennial dawg fans. None of you guys really understand husky football outside dawgmans little pay-for articles (you all read them) Ive watched it closely for 30+ years..better start listening to pumpy. Fetters and Kim do obviously.
    sharkjump.gif
    no input from you Race is expected. Youve had your zika head buried in photoshop the last 20 years...pay attention this time around
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Someone needs to find Puppy's meds because his mind is wandering ...

I've been bullish on Pete ...

I don't love the Cohen hire ... just not convinced that Woodward was that great ...

You give credit to Woodward for the Pete hire ... unfortunately for you the "insiders" that I know say that Cohen went a long way in hiring Pete. Moreover, it's not a secret that Pete likes Cohen.

Hating Babs wasn't hard to do ... she lacked a spine and initiated the participation medal environment.

When I'm against a hire, I have actual facts and reasons behind it. When you're against a hire like Cohen, it screams out that you hate her because of her sex.

#metro-seattleite
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

Fuck off Puppy ...

This has nothing to do with male versus female ... that's FS ...

Woodward wasn't terrible and wasn't great ... he was very mediocre.

Cohen's done some good things hasn't done a fucking thing since Woodward left a few months ago and I'm giving her credit for things that were in play while she was an asssitant with no power.... she's got some missing parts on her resume that leads to some serious questions.

She's got a good foundation to start with in that she's got a coach in Pete leading her cash cow program who is a big believer in her.

Can she tackle the other things that need to be changed in the AD? Or will she prove to be adept at maintaining the status quo and that's basically the best that she can give?

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    @koopdog

No question ... status quo since January for the AD.

What I was alluding to was things she did in her Asst. AD role supporting football and baseball and the success of those programs.

For any positive you can find for her hire, there's at least a glaring concern.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

@koopdog

What I was alluding to was things she did in her Asst. AD role supporting football and baseball and the success of those programs.

I was giving you schiesse. I don't think you can give her any credit for anything. Do we have knowledge of what she did as ASST AD other than ride on a plane and be a lackey?

Did She have decision making power? Run the staff? If she did, then can we blame the deficit and lack of any operating $$$ on her? Bodes poorly.

I don't know how it works in an AD, but in the Army, the XO is often the man that makes the Commander look amazing. Also known as Chief of Staff....primary job is to make sure the lackeys are supporting the Commander. (I was an XO 3x BTW, full disclosure) and is the enforcer of the commander's policies. But no command authority (not officially, anyway). Your main job is to challenge the Old Man in private and make him (yes, I say him) look brilliant in public. But I never made policy. And I was Commander Ty to Captain Adama in all those tours. (I hope someone gets the reference)

She has done nothing. zero. But if we want to give her credit, then it's not pretty.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

If you think this is who "we" would have replaced Pool Boy with, I can't help you. It's embarrassing some of the shit you post on here puppy. Clean it up or LEAVE.

Pup warned LONG before this you'd better appreciate Sir Scott Woodward, after the constant bashing the last several years of him. He's the best AD weve had in a half century. I argue better than Lude after Petersen gets his full stay.. Lude didnt have to deal with black-lives-matter and progressive committees and public pressure in hiring. You asked for Cohen you got her J. Enjoy!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

PurpleJ said:

If you think this is who "we" would have replaced Pool Boy with, I can't help you. It's embarrassing some of the shit you post on here puppy. Clean it up or LEAVE.

Pup warned LONG before this you'd better appreciate Sir Scott Woodward, after the constant bashing the last several years of him. He's the best AD weve had in a half century. I argue better than Lude after Petersen gets his full stay.. Lude didnt have to deal with black-lives-matter and progressive committees and public pressure in hiring. You asked for Cohen you got her J. Enjoy!
    Cohen is your girl.

She's going to maintain this shit parade of mediocrity that you love.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

You ignorant sluts must be proud today.,
    You got your wish. Woodward is at a football school, Jen Hedges is UW's splash hire at a now softball school...again

The silver lining is Pete will be here 10 years now...puppy got his wish. The football team will be wearing used cleats with worn out oder-eaters, but they'll be built for life.

Congrats! Puppy and Upper Campus did it again.
    Uh base, you asked for this. I told you the DAY after the stadium builder left that UW would hire a woman. Your dumbass kicked the resurrector of UW FOOTBALL in the ass out. You werent around for Babs, nor 70% of you here...ENJOY beeaaaatches.

Petersen will be the Bobby Bowden (he coached at FSU tommy, base) of UW football. Today could be a good day in one area, the only area I care about. Tommy I know you support title IX, im sure youre extremely gay over the other sports sudden front-and-center attention.
    Those other sports actually win.

We have been a softball/volleyball school since long before Jen Cohen.
    Tommy, this is the big leagues. Pup is talking the future of UW football, not the fucking Capital One Cup. Take your signed danielle lawrie granny panties and bow out.

NOTE: puppy waits till most of you chodes have spoken, then replies in order. I can get away with multiple posts, inquiring minds want to know what Pup has to say. More is on the way. Upper campus and uninformed posters fucks with UW football, puppy goes on the attack. Pup's going to reply to each and every one of you tenderlips in order, if it takes 20 back to back posts. You chimps can fill in the rest
    Yesterday you said "The silver lining is Pete will be here 10 years now...puppy got his wish. "
    Today Upper Campus "fucks with UW football" Upper campus approved the Jen hire and as you say, "Puppy got his wish."

More DIDisorder or more Puppy flip flopping?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

@koopdog

insert snicker gif here
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

PurpleJ said:

Doogs forget that Woodward let Ty coach out the @Owen12 season.

They also forget that Woodward hired Sark and kept his stupid ass at UW for five seasons.
    Puppy pines for Pool Boy