Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pup warned...

Comments

• Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

koopdog said:

Koops a dickhead, but doesnt mean im going to insult his service, or not honor him. Id give anything I could spare to help a veteran. If he indeed is I can only say thanks, and then id buy him a beer or 4. Then Id piss all over you liberal fucks at the same time as id have to piss really bad.

@puppylove_sugarsteel Hugs. How am I a dickhead? I would love to push you around some lake in Maltby and get your perspective.
    I dont think youre a dickhead. Was just responding to one of your replies to me I didnt like. Was before I knew you were a vet. For what its worth dude, I appologize
    Hugs.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

koopdog said:

Koops a dickhead, but doesnt mean im going to insult his service, or not honor him. Id give anything I could spare to help a veteran. If he indeed is I can only say thanks, and then id buy him a beer or 4. Then Id piss all over you liberal fucks at the same time as id have to piss really bad.

@puppylove_sugarsteel Hugs. How am I a dickhead? I would love to push you around some lake in Maltby and get your perspective.
    I dont think youre a dickhead. Was just responding to one of your replies to me I didnt like. Was before I knew you were a vet. For what its worth dude, I appologize
    So he's a dickhead until you found out he's a vet and now you're kissing his ass? Way to stay strong with your beliefs. #sellout
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

koopdog said:

So he's a dickhead until you found out he's a vet and now you're kissing his ass? Way to stay strong with your beliefs. #sellout
    Yup. Pup respects veterens more than all others.
  • Options

koopdog said:

Yup. Pup respects veterens more than all others.
    Such fag pup
    And you such typical disrespectful liberal seattle pussy
  • Options
    Check this thread , it will disappear off front page soon. Pups threads get pushed down by crooked typical disrespectful liberal seattle pussy mods.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

You ignorant sluts must be proud today.,
    You got your wish. Woodward is at a football school, Jen Hedges is UW's splash hire at a now softball school...again

The silver lining is Pete will be here 10 years now...puppy got his wish. The football team will be wearing used cleats with worn out oder-eaters, but they'll be built for life.

Bump
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

You ignorant sluts must be proud today.,
    You got your wish. Woodward is at a football school, Jen Hedges is UW's splash hire at a now softball school...again

The silver lining is Pete will be here 10 years now...puppy got his wish. The football team will be wearing used cleats with worn out oder-eaters, but they'll be built for life.

Big if true
  • Options
    Everything I said about Peterson from day has transpired. 99% of you homo's said otherwise. That's why Pup's the King, and has been since 1994, when Pup put Dawgman on the map with his practice reports. Guess one could say I put HH on the map syllogistically
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Everything I said about Peterson from day has transpired. 99% of you homo's said otherwise. That's why Pup's the King, and has been since 1994, when Pup put Dawgman on the map with his practice reports. Guess one could say I put HH on the map syllogistically

Makes sense that your rise coincided with the beginning of college football. Most quooks think it started in 1994. It actually started in 1998 though, when the first real championship game was played.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Someone needs to find Puppy's meds because his mind is wandering ...

I've been bullish on Pete ...

I don't love the Cohen hire ... just not convinced that Woodward was that great ...

You give credit to Woodward for the Pete hire ... unfortunately for you the "insiders" that I know say that Cohen went a long way in hiring Pete. Moreover, it's not a secret that Pete likes Cohen.

Hating Babs wasn't hard to do ... she lacked a spine and initiated the participation medal environment.

When I'm against a hire, I have actual facts and reasons behind it. When you're against a hire like Cohen, it screams out that you hate her because of her sex.

Your a hack tequila, and a toe-the-line husky football baaby liberal. Cohen succeeds because powerful husky backers have made it easy for her. Let's not pound our chin with a load in celebration over her high school yearbook cheerleader photo
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Go suck Lambo's shriveled cock.
    So witty baze... what a turd .16,590 worthless posts. Baze, a 'valued' husky poster since 2017
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Pup can't stand it that Jen is doing a decent job as AD.

Your takes on pretty much everything is shit. Not a surprise since you're so into assplay and tossed salad.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Go suck Lambo's shriveled cock.
    So witty baze... what a turd .16,590 worthless posts. Baze, a 'valued' husky poster since 2017
    You had to edit that?
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Your takes on pretty much everything is shit. Not a surprise since you're so into assplay and tossed salad.

Another witty gem that will surely be archived for posterity...right along with Pup's thousands...you're on a roll baze
  • Options
    Founders Club

Another witty gem that will surely be archived for posterity...right along with Pup's thousands
    You are unintentionally witty.
  • Options

Another witty gem that will surely be archived for posterity...right along with Pup's thousands
    You are unintentionally witty.
    Yes I am. U on the other hand are both intentionally AND unintentionally un-fucking-witty.